3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dimchik1996 18.09.19 08:09 pm

Can't find 3 cards (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

This situation, in the guidebooks it is written that there were 3 cards to Velenje, I went to all the merchants, all blacksmiths, obsalyutno all the quests associated with quintom(and in principle all the quests in Velenje) all the questions went around, climbed the entire Internet, but found nothing. Help, can someone faced with such a problem.
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 18.09.19

NPCs give out the cards randomly, in fact, what happens is that they give a lot of the same cards. If you believe that beat all, then you as I was not lucky, by the download for the mod on the merchant card and buy need

A
Andrean0 18.09.19

it is likely those 3 cards are in the quest of the storyline when Geralt goes to prom with Tris. The quest is called"a Matter of life and death if I remember correctly :)

R
RGC 18.09.19

I have the same problem was, the last card on the quest in the Passionflower was given

B
Bupycop 18.09.19

Dimchik1996
So not all the book is not lying. Rather there should be even a lot less cards than you can collect. To release NPC from the cells and then play with them in the camp, scene of NPC and other.

R
ReXSniper 18.09.19

Can by I forgot who

E
Evil_Pixel 18.09.19

Dimchik1996
If you fail to find it, is there a mod through which you can buy all missing cards in one place.

A
AlexOmen 18.09.19

Cards that do not buy/beat merchants/blacksmiths/armor for Velenje is:
- those that you're automatically in Pasiflora in the tournament;
- After taking the quest from Zoltetam as a reward;
- Win the ball from Wilhelmus.
And as already mentioned, it is necessary to release the prisoners from the cells.

D
DikeyFive 18.09.19

Wow you have will power, I just didn't know learned through YouTube, and then all walked in, handsome))

D
Dimchik1996 18.09.19

Evil_Pixel
Yes thank you, I later on started playing, and all were found, only here in Novigrad, not Velen.)

D
Dimchik1996 18.09.19

Andrean0
Yes, they were))