3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ignacius Malfoy 21.01.20 02:35 am

Questions on passing and gameplay (Silverfall)

All that is connected with the passing and gameplay in Silverfall. Ask questions and help to find the answers.
99 Comments
Sort by:
G
Griblin 21.01.20

Hey, people, where is everybody????

z
zloba axe 21.01.20

Lord... just ambush some... went to look for the child of the Countess and wandered in the underground world...and exit from there and there...man ,shouting about the help never came and the boss maggots in the lair of insects too....what to do? help plizz

G
Griblin 21.01.20

first, the child must find, to find it necessary to get around the city(with the city move to another location, where it is necessary to find the child)

z
zloba axe 21.01.20

thank you... apparently did not notice the sinking....I'm a shaman in cloudforce searched for 4 hours

G
Griblin 21.01.20

at first I also ran around it

B
Bossay 21.01.20

Tell me somebody...how to get into Stilayt?? For at least two weeks can not pass the mission"the crystal Stilayt!! Che to do?

G
Griblin 21.01.20

Bossay and you just started the quest??

B
Bossay 21.01.20

Well, I vzela it and for at least two weeks can't get there!!! Tell me how to get there??!!

G
Griblin 21.01.20

and where you need to go? if you find the child, to get around the city and go up, there is a move to another location, there and look child.

B
Bossay 21.01.20

Child?? About the child I never heard...me, as I understand it, we must find the crystal of Stilayt....how to get to Stilayt I don't know...I can not((
Here at Ignatius Malfoy also this question was!!

G
Griblin 21.01.20

well, first you need to go on the map in the city, there to meet the Duchess stilayt, and then she went to look for the child (see sooobschenie above), after doing this quest send you to a dungeon (from the city on the map upstairs), and that the city find the need to go all the way to the right, and how you meet the mountains, go upstairs (or down) to find the transition to the next location, and when they find go right again

B
Bossay 21.01.20

OOO!! Thank you!! Found!!! Like a million times went there...and was not able to find the passage)))

1Shadow1 21.01.20

Somebody hear me out and tell me stupid, how sagamite via the Internet. Because when pressing the corresponding labels game demands from me the password, and the right two labels empty text, which you can click and the computer will generate an error.

G
Griblin 21.01.20

to 1Shadow1
Oh, man, I do not know how Gama through the Internet, but it's worked before, it is necessary to press the bottom empty text, to come up with your nickname,password and enter in the required fields and press OK to wait for tareget (my first attempt did not work), and then enter a nickname and a password in the menu and wait for logs

P
Peigas 21.01.20

Tell me,is it possible to replace the cursor in the game to another if so,how? And this small and almost not noticeable,thanks in advance))))

G
Griblin 21.01.20

ooooooooo, that's the question I can not answer, because he played with a standard and somehow did not notice)

P
Peigas 21.01.20

Question: is it possible to increase the hole for skills and how to create one,but it was too jacked up little space,there is nowhere to turn))) Sarnie thank you!

G
Griblin 21.01.20

Peigas

that is how to increase the openings for the skill??

P
Peigas 21.01.20

I mean the number of holes for magic attacks,their level will be more or not?

G
Griblin 21.01.20

no,they are levels do not increase, as it is, and play))