3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ignacius Malfoy 21.01.20 02:35 am

Questions on passing and gameplay (Silverfall)

All that is connected with the passing and gameplay in Silverfall. Ask questions and help to find the answers.
99 Comments
Sort by:
G
Griblin 21.01.20

what about the control I don't know...

well then quests on the nature of mostly elves (the current village of the elves at the bottom of the cards don't take =) ), remember the current two quests in the first village and then I talk technique rocked (the trolls look in Seth tehdaspuu fashionable, and goblins, however, also slightly pathetic look in gear mechanics)

and enchanted stuff glow from natural damage =) well,at least I should glows =)

M
Mistical 21.01.20

please tell me!!! how to go to the Duchy of Stilayt, I was stuck on mission crystal Stilayt.
Laziyu around this Duchy can't any progress to find.
This game very much but this app creates a negative opinion.

G
Griblin 21.01.20

in short it is the only school in the game,as many people get stuck in this place,so once again - in locations where there is a small fortress of microradio and cemetery, go all the way right and you will meet the mountain, then go or wars,or down,and are looking for a transfer to another location, then right again and up the opportunity

y
yvaimmvyrrpapyavsvllyfpvp 21.01.20

I have a question I have characters in the game and not as campanini and I want to pass for example the dice is it possible if Yes how?? podskazhyte soared 5th day zaranie thank you .

G
Griblin 21.01.20

Yes, in short, impossible things to pass, even cheat two Windows on a local network

X
Xpenovo 21.01.20

Quest Talk to Nobom:
[URL=http://ipicture.ru/][IMG]http://ipicture.ru/uploads/20101114/vpYtKKLX.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
And please.

G
Griblin 21.01.20

again in the Duchy of stilayt? well, it's just need to get out and go right and up at the map and all =)

D
DeadAnarkist 21.01.20

People began yesterday to play.Already pimped the creation of armor.A lot of materials and sackcloth present,one thing current.This is the way it should?Meet can buy somewhere?Thanks in advance

G
Griblin 21.01.20

well, sackcloth and other materials can be knocked out only from the local flora and fauna, and depending on its types, the materials fall different (well, there of the goblins with guns will fall all iron, etc.), you can also get them by doing quests (then give a better option), so run somewhere in the forests, there must be

D
Dellf 21.01.20

HOW TO INCREASE THE LEVELS OF DEMONS SILVERFALL EARTH MAGIC?

G
Griblin 21.01.20

it ' s what? if the demons to the enchantment of things, the level of increase is impossible, even the things

D
DraGoNthefight 21.01.20

where or how can I get the online version?

G
Griblin 21.01.20

and the regular version is multiplayer only abandoned it seems, and maybe it works

U
U-Rock 21.01.20

help died copmanion and I don't know what to do.. he just lies there dead and all..

G
Griblin 21.01.20

he will respawn after some time, or you can upgrade the spell of the Renaissance

E
Elendilen 21.01.20

people tell me what to do pumped technology up to 20% to take Syrah Gort , and now can't go back to the way of nature stuck at 1% of the technology and nothing to nature is not moving ,what to do? and then the horror of what happens to the city Silverfall

D
Deimon236 21.01.20

how to get quest after which you get a companion?

A
Arseniy Timofeev 21.01.20

Please help, I can not how to get to Epirou. How to do it?. Mission the Invasion of Epirius

P
PAHK0P 21.01.20

I know that the game a hundred years, and perhaps it is already nafig is not necessary, but all the same here is screen how to get into stilayt