3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
godsmack 21.01.20 02:42 am

Impressions of the game (PS3; XBOX360) (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Something no one creates a topic, the game is already the 3rd day on torrents. Write your impressions. Will write their.
AC series is dead, because all that remains in this game from AC - sad to outrageous.
But as a game about pirates and naval battles - it is just gorgeous. In fact, the lion's share of gameplay and takes place in the seas. All They had to complete the AC series after the 3rd part, and this game to call it something different.
The game is full of things to do - robbing korowai, to fight with the hunters on the pirates explore the seas, hunting on land and at sea, Yes, in certain places, we landed on the boat and harpoon prey on sharks, whales, whales. You can and should upgrade your ship, your still not pumped, but in one mission given to steer the ship of Blackbeard, and then I realized that I have a miserable boat compared to him. Running in the real world is dull and boring, and yet from 1st person. The plot is also dull. It seems to be possible to explain such stupidity against the assassins and the Templars, that to Edward all this, all this shit and he only cares about the money, but I think the writers just ran out of ideas. On the schedule will not be judged, because on the PS3 it doesn't Shine, we will be judged for the PC version, but in a storm it's very beautiful.
Anyway, who liked the naval battles in the 3rd part you must play. Fans of the AC series too, I think you should like. Fans of the middle ages, what was in the previous parts, I think will be disappointed. The main thing is to overpower the first 2-3 hours because they are Oh sooooo boring, then it seems like the game is gaining momentum.
PS the game veeeery many missions in the style of to follow someone and you cannot lose sight of and not palitsya. Very annoying.
98 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sunnyboys 21.01.20

I don't know, the game principle the normal, solid middling. A lot of it did not expect, and therefore probably was not disappointed. The only thing that really did not like is miserable, utterly simplified management.

C
CaptainChuvak12 21.01.20

Don't know why, but I was terribly enraged jungle

D
Dema 80 21.01.20

Adam888
not the word - the world of Assassins is no longer there - something like pirates+ farkray in the canadian interpretatsii
today, fought on the sea in pirates although came out many years ago - it was all entertaining and interesting

F
Fantadzy 21.01.20

While this product is a good buy, the developers will not change, will squeeze out this template to the maximum. A successful restart of the series all you need to do is to give yourself a few years of respite which will make a really seamless, large and real world, to come up with a story that will keep you in suspense for at least a trilogy.

g
godsmack 21.01.20

Vanek_Assassin
To describe a stealth mission? Hmm, well... All stealth missions boil down to one thing - to follow someone and eavesdrop on the conversation. This is unnecessary.
Now I feel my passage is coming to an end. And Yes, as expected, in the end Edward comes to his senses and realize that the loot is not as important as the matter of assassins. I hope it won't seem like a spoiler, because there is nothing surprising. And then I think I'll start a real assassin.. yeah, right! It was all sadly, and left.
And Yes, someone wrote what did you expect from the graphics on pastes-genes. I personally do not want to, I actually give a shit about graphics in games, although from the beautiful graphics will never give up, especially when next on comp is 4 battles on ultra))) And I have enough sense to understand that the current generation of consoles should not expect anything supernatural. Although a few games have recently shown that in the right hands can and Curling to create a candy in terms of graphics.

B
BLACKWATCH 21.01.20

and to be honest-the only of the three last Sozinov that I want to play.while it is true pass-YouTube.Not zazhiratsya and proto play,having a good time.(about Osecina in General).However, facial expressions and voice of GG and gameplay to have some understanding too.Plus deviated from the standard theme.Agree that even if not a breakthrough in the series,but the first time we showed the car to carry vengeance and justice..and..is Quite a normal person in a million those who just want to earn.And I will be glorified.I think it is wonderful.Here only it would be cool if at first he could not climb buildings Yes pyryat all with a knife.To show how he learns.However, the norms..

And again.I think not all gameplay will be bored.It is possible to What a newcomerwhich started to get acquainted with the universe, with a third part, or even with it-all seem not so bad.Why scare?)

V
Vano_Strelok 21.01.20

godsmack
Okay. Describe open world . In General there are at least some innovation ?(except the tube with poisonous Darts )
DOP. Opportunities .
PS Sorry for the molestation . An ardent fan of open world game's .
P. P. S. When is the PC release ?

t
troy2015 21.01.20

Horrible, nothing new in the mechanics, the missions are repetitive as hell. Finally graphics are complete garbage. The plot seems more or less normal. To play it again. Wait for the PC version, and I will be on the TV with a joystick to play.

A
Alhazur Baydarov 21.01.20

Paladinm
Damn you, what the pirates got, I can't believe that assassins creed 4. I'm gonna kill myself, a feeling that the game on half the development stopped

J
JOKERIVAN 21.01.20

not bright impressions,then bent still Assassini(although I still play,when it will be released)...well,after the revelations of this all was,part 3 was not a fountain,it had to end,or break years in 3
PS as soon As the series of Assasins Creed will be bent,will be restarted under the name of Creed Tampliers,this conveyor is unstoppable...

G
Gerev 21.01.20

I don't understand why all find fault this toy. Anyway, everyone will play and ask for more and the next part will be to wait. Admit it themselves of the Lord. I looked on YouTube, the game - my opinion.

F
FoXLite 21.01.20

I like the game know how others and I will wait for the next

R
Robert_The_producer 21.01.20

For additional features and multiplayer need to pay extra money. Pfff. From Yubisoft did not expect this.

H
Hephaest 21.01.20

Robert_The_producer
The passport was free.

R
Robert_The_producer 21.01.20

Hephaest
I mean to pay more is not necessary ?

H
Hephaest 21.01.20

Robert_The_producer
In my opinion, no. In news it is written.

a
axltop 21.01.20

Worst game in the series.Yes, and nothing new.it is time to close it all.or change the concept completely.Yes, and the periods after Italy complete crap.It's a game about pirates.but not assassin's creed

Y
Yolocaust 21.01.20

kronus1998
Ehh, right nostalgia stood out! Although, I'm such a nerd never was, but they had some friends.

a
andras77 21.01.20

write me about your vpechetlenie...the game's plot is a nightmare as are. not well, Edward, the hero of the game is not what SRL is not an interesting personality...there's nothing in it that was hooked...the plot is interesting not only in the animus right now...impossible where a single Persian died and made it to pochustvovat tragedy but it is not to the character in the game did not have time to prochustvovat not some sympathy....comrade kid and hochetsa to say ....HERE IS A TWIST.....nuuu it at the beginning of the predictable....play so clean to swim and climb....so visa of that first as in which to think was the third part and beat with pleasure...there is also a good idea in a game about pirates should be well pirate romance, and pirates of the Caribbean to revise wakes interesting....hastily strapona a new part of killing the whole idea of the game...and Karabil Aquila in AC3 pomoymu sturdy vygledit several times than the Daw...that's voted almost)))))...more minus a little odd))))

O
Oleg 228 21.01.20

Not the guys on the taste and color of comrades no comments read!!!Who as well above the graphs I had to do a better job still much competition in 2013!