3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OlegPP3 21.01.20 02:46 am

Impressions from the full game (PC) (Batman: Arkham City)

Only write about the impressions from the PC version of the game.

For SPOILERS will be issued warnings and punishments, up to off browse the site!
Therefore, all the details of the plot are trying to ignore. If you want to share or not to avoid, use a spoiler! This is done as follows:

pix.PlayGround.ru

Also highly discouraged offtopic, disputes, arguments etc in this thread.

223 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devil208 21.01.20

Yesterday I downloaded steam and started to play, all seems a bit messed up that there is no Russian voice acting. You have to choose to read the dialogue or watch the video. Well, I kind of read at first, but a few shots still miss, on the streets sometimes, not all have time to read, it is very annoying. Well, so basically very very well. I have, as I only went into town a bit almost to dazzle the eyes of the beginning of such a large number of objects on the map =) Well, now it seems to have adapted a bit, not so dazzled. Still do not like the fact that enemies a couple of times had SUDDENLY been spawned (there) right in front of me out of thin air, had to get out. Still a little bleeding is not like - too quick to pump. Well, it's not a bad thing, of course. Story missions, however, as the side is very diverse, and not stupid find-bring back, but with different branches. Riddles the Riddler became more and more of them, which is very pleasing :) the Villains became more drawn they are cool, sounded good. The Joker remained in his repertoire with his villainous stuff. Only here is another minusik I would have awarded this game now is not so grim compared to the first part, there's no Wayne manor, standing alone on the island, which still gives the bleakness of the events, anyway - you'll be part of the city, enclosed on all sides simple, and there is a city only seen in the distance, what more gloom added :)

G
Guitaro 21.01.20

The game is the coolest!!!The first part nervously smokes on the sidelines!Although she was not Cho)

S
Shepard 21.01.20

First impressions are - it is stylish, cool, and no creepy green colors, but with light snow. So with Skye was all too cool. Now I can't choose a personal game of the year...
The rest later.
Spoiler start all over Selina?

R
Regie_Bushido 21.01.20

Guys!!! Quickly when the wind blows on the pirate Bay type in the search Batman Arkham City and top torrent download. Most likely not fake.

m
mags_94 21.01.20

The first game I bought from steam ,and downloaded the pirates not as familiar with 1 part of this game .It's just something the script ,the gameplay graphics are at this level (with full options)what to get .The script is something like this the ending I did not expect such a feeling after passing that I had read some detective chic voice well that our do not have anything to translate ,but it would be again something messed up.Damn this is a masterpiece.There are no errors in the game there may be mistakes and shortcomings purely on the individual needs of the player .That's the only negative in my opinion this is a huge number of puzzles Ridler I just didn't have enough strength to get them .In short, the game you want to play everyone who is even slightly familiar with the universe of Batman.And if you want to fall from laughter .In short, I just finished the passage and looked out of the developers then what started you would know ,but it's a spoiler .This famous song eopath spoiler I under the table lay .I recommend to everyone.Such impressions I had when I sat for the first time for Prince of Persia Warrior Within 2004 who's played will understand.And I almost forgot look the creators to end well, or at least half

D
Denisko00762 21.01.20

Shepard
I have, Yes, bought the disc.

Walked for 20% of the game and I can say that this is one of the best games of the year. If not the best!!! If the plot is also will be fine and then it will be cool!!! Pumping has changed and become better, but generally atasnye, voice of the character's class(prof actors, huli), side quests not so much steep, but a good( Especially about SSAS and DeSoto).
Disappoint control. On a PC it is not convenient. In principle it is possible to play, but could do better.
The city is painted Very nice!
The boss fights separate issue, I took 20% of the games and won 4-5 of these bosses!
The verdict: what are you waiting for? she is already on the shelves run to the store! You want to enjoy the best game about a superhero?
PS. Catwoman paparella, slightly less than full!

k
kuleshov8 21.01.20

Played yesterday a few hours-starts like put the Penguin in the Museum under glass.24%
For me it's just not a classic game I used to play GTA4, CoD)
Game received as a gift when buying a GTX560Ti a month ago.
And waited until the leaves and I downloaded through steam.
The first part took place only this year-took place a year ago-there was a glitch in the Botanical garden, and re-passed, and now(in September) has passed, though there is little left)

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

Hmm, the game is worthwhile, of course a month of waiting almost kompensiruet happened what I was afraid of - many of the characters play a cameo role. But the plot is strong, a lot of unexpected twists and turns, and the last scene is brilliant. Really Strange I was a little disappointed, I expected more from him.

S
Shepard 21.01.20

Bliiin, as for Selina cool to play. Want a free play about the LCD.

M
MrGrave 21.01.20

Shepard
Duc has the same. Called the woman-cancerpix.PlayGround.ru

P
PashaCoolKuzya 21.01.20

Valmar_

How to put this tablet, write in detail. And I really want to play.

A
ALEX7436 21.01.20

The hack worked. Gama's a riot! Kitty is just.... doll!

m
medved Erik 21.01.20

Yes you ohereli chtol Such a game to download!11! Is 500 p so much?1 And then moan why the PC release delays and then not released .The entire forum is clogged up Batman themes Crack ,Image crack :fu fuck even read sick ,rogue.

k
kixoooEdward 21.01.20

Eric Medved
+1 yesterday I bought kollektsionku son was pleased with himself

x
xsentron 21.01.20

Just proshol!awesome game!in my vzgyald game of the year,no wonder 500 rubles spent.

k
kixoooEdward 21.01.20

well done I also really like the game

M
Mrlittlebit 21.01.20

Cool!!!

R
Racerest 21.01.20

the game

k
kuleshov8 21.01.20

Held a storyline-the struck end, but I think it is not true-although I do not know))
When will understand yourself)
By the way do not prompt for the cat to play after all(and in the city there are the riddles the Riddler Reds under it).

N
NightHawkreal 21.01.20

This woman killed 8 people Penguin, and she's not his, and his daughter, plus I was referring to the rather sandy gluco-ninja :)