3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spider2012 21.01.20 02:48 am

Assistance in the choice of v phone.4

Need an Android phone to pull all the new games such as gta vice city, most wanted 2012 etc. For 11000, 12000 thousand you can buy a phone? And another question for Iphone count better than Andrei?
178 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maksimom1985 21.01.20

Hi ! Want to buy a phone based on Android UMI X1S.Do someone know this phone ? The quality of what ? http://www.minitake.com/en/umi-x1s-45-android-41-2-sim-4-core-wifi-gps-3g-smart-phone-px4yrk-p-57236.html

m
mirnyy-83 21.01.20

gentlemen, the choice stood between the Galaxy S3 and Xiaomi Mi2
I have a Xiaomi Mi-2. If you have questions - ask, I will answer.

Advise Quad-core Android smartphone that I was flying, but up to ten thousand This really?
If you are not afraid to contact Chinese (and it's worth it, believe me) you can take a FullHD screen and 4-core on Board.

Want to buy a phone based on Android UMI X1S.Do someone know this phone ? The quality of what ?
Telephone brand, the quality of the statistics a little, but this brand is quite on the level of other national brands makes a smart car. Iron typical MTK6589 PowerVR544. On YouTube you can see what is the performance in games.

you can stay for one X or all the same there's a good reason to take it oneX+???
In + to increase the capacity of the battery, added a 64GB memory and some other chip (more optimized for power consumption). That's all. Of course you should take it. That's just to take a smartphone on a tiger is quite a controversial decision. How then would was not disappointed.

S
Spoon2792 21.01.20

Good day to all.
I was puzzled with a choice of phone. My Lumia 800 be fed, in connection with poor OS Windows 7.5 ( not so long ago it was updated to 7.8, but it remained HS)
So, I had eyes for Fly IQ451 Vista. It is interesting to know the opinion of people who might have bought such a device.

Externally, the phone very much. Watched a few reviews, was satisfied.
From the pros:
Large(5), bright IPS screen
Powerful hardware inside
A good camera with a function of shooting in HD KACH-ve
Well, the price tag of 10,000 can not but rejoice (not because of the fact that I am a Jew and a bum who can't spend on the phone 30000. Just don't want to spend a lot of money on a device that will change after half a year or a year. The example I can give you my former phone (iphone 4), he paid 32000. I was very happy with them, but have changed in a year, just because he is tired. Yes, and I want to try Android)
Of the minuses:
Glossy rear panel
It wrong the only drawback.

I hope for your comments. Perhaps talk about any pros and cons or advise another phone in the same price range :)

Thank you!

S
Spoon2792 21.01.20

Apparently nobody took this phone...

V
Vitaliy Shapoval 21.01.20

Vladislav Nikitin
I read somewhere about the new Quad-core FLY, do not remember the model, but the description is not even bad.

K
Katerina Gorbacheva 21.01.20

Vladislav Nikitin
Vitaliy Shapoval
I recommend to read and watch Fly IQ451 Vista Quad-core smart great, toys on it fly ideal, for gamers it. Iron there is good, and the price is not expensive. I recommend you look closely to it.

S
Saricus 21.01.20

Katerina Gorbachev
Praise the Fly - though budget, but for the price, give more. I watched the video, thinking to buy. People use these models, what do you say?

S
Snayper33 21.01.20

Hello! Please help to choose a phone. I would like a normal Android, the camera is good and the price approximately from 5000 to 10000 rubles. And I would like to hear reviews about the Samsung Galaxy S2 and Samsung Galaxy S3. Thanks in advance.

C
Conjel 21.01.20

Here you can not decide what to take: either the nexus 4 or HTC ONE X+
In the Nexus confuse touch buttons on the screen(I think so uncomfortable)
HTC - battery. Many of her complaining.
Help me. Thanks in advance :)

A
Antioh 21.01.20

Please see:http://market.yandex.EN/model.xml?hid=91491&modelid=9335158&clid=502

Good or not phone?Is it worth taking?

a
al856 21.01.20

Saricus
Took Fly 446 three months ago. Happy as 100 elephants; 4 cores, a gig of the Opera to cheer rushing ALL game, camera for me magikrot, video nd, battery rocking became for 3-4 days to miss (despite the fact that at work vifi freestuff, music, video) in total 10000 sput he's just gorgeous

V
Vandal Hearts 21.01.20

deMix911
Antiochus
Buy Galaxy Note II. Not a smartphone, and just a fairy tale: 1.6 GHz (Even Doom 3 on high is consistently rushing), 2 GB of RAM (a single brake), very large HD screen 5.5 . and the battery on 3100мч (Two days zadrotstva provided).

R
RikoChiko 21.01.20

As the startup programs to cut. OS Android.

A
AKIMKA222 21.01.20

Guys help!Want to buy Android smartphone,the Android was nothing,so not familiar with them at all.Long been N95-8G and N90.Then there was just phone.Was at the store today,they are now so many that eyes run up really.So tell me,what to choose.Liked:

1)Samsung S3.

2)Samsung S4.

3)HTC ONE X.

4)HTC ONE.

5)Sony Xperia Z.

1 and 3 the much cheaper option,is a great advantage.There are more expensive machines overpaying for them or not.In appearance most like the HTC ONE,but the price is certainly not small,so please suggest.Thanks In Advance!

R
RikoChiko 21.01.20

AKIMKA222
I advise you to take C3.

V
VaMpiRe 21.01.20

need a phone in the area 5тыр. what will predlozhite and what do you think about experia tipo?

S
S l a s h 21.01.20

10 000 - 12 000 ru. I would like: good battery, screen is not more than 4.5, high performance(for this price), camera pohren.What advise?

x
xxx05 21.01.20

you phone for games to buy?

x
xxx05 21.01.20

for games is a computer and plasic.nafig need a phone for games for 10-20 thousand.PED....oblakov.better not waste p....rubliki on games!but the choice is of course yours.

M
Matreshe4HiK 21.01.20

people tell me Vybar fell on
some phones( galaxy s3 mini, galaxy s2
+, optimus l9, optimus f5), as the main
the argument is technical
features( many play games on
the phone)! Which of these options will
more appropriate? If you can,
prokomentiruet!