3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
just fire 21.01.20 02:49 am

A pirate version. (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

What do you think about pirates ? Actually I wanted to buy the game but after seeing the price tag changed my mind. You may want to buy the game at a discount a few months or still just download.
129 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nervios 21.01.20

just fire
Discount better buy ) Himself a pirate with experience , but litsuh it does not say less of a problem

G
Gramo3eka 21.01.20

I think it will crack quickly so you can play che Yes how and if direct like then buy the game thanks developers for their work

P
Phenomena 21.01.20

just fire
there are options to buy the incentive and third-party stores, for the most basic version taking only 1300.

D
Diablonos 21.01.20

just fire
1295 rubles is a lot?

m
marvel111 21.01.20

What pirates from recensioni different?

E
Evilad 21.01.20

marvel111
Get achievements and online mode.

m
marvel111 21.01.20

Evilad
All the...can do without it

V
Viktor SerovxxX 21.01.20

I concolic,and I already gave przekaz 4K.rubles))

A
Andrew Nash 21.01.20

Diablonos
for 1300 rubles - not the whole content, but for 5000...so yo-hoho!
In the gold edition is not only the skins - and you want to in the game had it all, and not a stub for 1300

D
Diablonos 21.01.20

Andrew Nash
Given the quality content part, I don't think it is worth to spend half a dull quest in the second.

P
PIRAT69 21.01.20

Diablonos
Yes or buy them later at a discount))

B
Bullet_Magnit 21.01.20

Evilad
Achievements why would they? What are the advantages?

Z
Zhirnyy tapak 21.01.20

on platiru for 1199 the keys are, in principle, not 2K not so much

E
Evilad 21.01.20

Andrew Nash
Avail from the Golden and silver edition pirates? This is the future of DLS, Sisson pass is simple. They are stupid and pirates will not.
[MEAT] Austin Zlo
What are the cons?

I
Ioannn 21.01.20

Gramo3eka wrote:
I think it will crack quickly so you can play che Yes how and if direct like then buy the game thanks developers for their work
Shit you all on the efforts of developers! Thanks about the kind of grind -you don't know what to say.

a
abgalter 21.01.20

Ioannn
Read here better (European Commission's report on piracy and selling games).
https://gmbox.ru/materials/31930-issledovanie-piratstvo-ne-vliyaet-na-prodazhi-videoigr

A
Andrew Nash 21.01.20

Evilad
Diablonos
If you like it
Spoiler
does not carry any meaning and you stubbornly continue to drive what it's all useless skins, and you don't like the game itself, because the first part for you was not so hot, then what, excuse me, are you doing in this topic? So, for the sake of holivar?
The incentive generally silver 60$ and gold 99$

A
Andrew Nash 21.01.20

abgalter
All right, and it was clear and without analysts.. When publishers were not so the Jews - it was a joy just to take it and support the developers, but no - mouths today, publishers are more.. So piastres. I had the time licenses and collections of the incentive, now, as I see it - it is time to change to the Queen Anne's Revenge

A
Andrew Nash 21.01.20

Ioannn
wrote:
Shit you all on the efforts of developers! Thanks about the kind of grind -you don't know what to say.
You don't know what is happening in the world of developers and publishers. I want to thank the liquid - to your health, but don't try to shout from the podium that we all do and it is right and humane. Today, no one, neither you nor I can not thank you and it is only the developers - the salary they appoint and pay the publishers. That's it for me - read, develop ... or not develop, I don't care

G
Gramikus 21.01.20

did a pre-order for 4990. not a bit sorry