3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
just fire 21.01.20 02:49 am

A pirate version. (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

What do you think about pirates ? Actually I wanted to buy the game but after seeing the price tag changed my mind. You may want to buy the game at a discount a few months or still just download.
129 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evilad 21.01.20

Andrew Nash
Tree, you know that means the season pass, that's just it includes silver and gold edition, Oh and the boxes are useless.

z
zdrastE 21.01.20

Victor Sarough wrote:
I concolic,and I already gave przekaz 4K.rubles))
you illiterate idiot...

L
LightHOwUSE 21.01.20

If you are unsure at the sight of the price tag, then why buy? Need to buy something expensive. And if not, Rob, steal, kill. Sauron will forgive you)

z
zelenin000 21.01.20

Hacking would probably be long since it is a transaction, and such a long break if you do break down

_
_Mahoney_ 21.01.20

zelenin000
I think the Jewish purse WB will not greatly affect the duration of the hacking, as the game requires a constant Internet connection.

A
Analius 21.01.20

probably would and then licesnce already playing and we are still standing

S
Setesh 21.01.20

Analis
well, let them play, they paid for the game, don't envy, those who do not want or cannot pay can wait

K
Kahran Ramsus 21.01.20

Andrew Nash
How do we get the money publishers? Or your intelligence are only capable of 2 levels?

M
MikuHadsune 21.01.20

Kahran Ramsus
How do we get the money publishers?
With silly people are bred on microtransactions in single games=)

K
Kahran Ramsus 21.01.20

MikuHadsune
I am 100% are very sure that no one here is crying about microtransactions children are not able to see them and pochuvstvovatj their impact on gameplay due to the absence of game torrents. but the stench of the small car and cheleleka, other things as usual. with mankind divided the same story was: if not for the whining rogue I would not know about the possibility of in-app purchases: 1 dialog box at the beginning of the tutorial that you forget after 10 minutes, sorting out the mechanics of the game.

D
Delphis 21.01.20

in General, if you think about it because in many games these microtransactions are. The first thing that came to mind - division, starkraft2, мгс5

_
_Mahoney_ 21.01.20

Delphis
Yes current, they do not have features like, put the cache and I can get the true ending!, agree nonsense). That shit there is not one AAA - project and with pay,so to speak, ending

_
_Mahoney_ 21.01.20

Every year gaming industry roll downhill, I'm talking about large companies who do not care about us, they have one current goal is to suck as much money as possible from us!

A
Andrew Nash 21.01.20

Kahran Ramsus
I look at you megaray brain - from anywhere they they can take anywhere, from the sale of any shares of their small businesses on the development of hardware, for example...
BEA, where did these people come from? Do you even follow the arrangement of the logic circuit in this topic? We are talking about a highly inflated price of the game... So you had it all - you need to pay 5K, while others, most likely the best AAA so do not ask, even with sisn pass, and then sisn pass - no, because they already did the extras for the day of release. What is there to understand? And so - piastres, Lord)

D
Delphis 21.01.20

_Mahoney_
I don't know, but if this is true, then the developers are gay of course

-
- MVP - 21.01.20

Nervios
you pseudo pirate. not to generalize

A
Analius 21.01.20

Oh!
you guys are cool I came up with an excuse why I don't buy the game?!!
there homosexuality I don't want to pay them

_
_Mahoney_ 21.01.20

Analis
He just gently put it, well, we all know what to call them)

K
Kovboy belomor 21.01.20

Well, a month or two to wait is nonsense.I now gulp has reviewed the seventh season of Game of thrones.And now to wait a whole year.That's an ass.

l
lookaway 21.01.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
2 years, like