3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
just fire 21.01.20 02:49 am

A pirate version. (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

What do you think about pirates ? Actually I wanted to buy the game but after seeing the price tag changed my mind. You may want to buy the game at a discount a few months or still just download.
129 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 21.01.20

lookaway
Well, thank you, thank you, I wonder who of us will be alive in two years?

l
lookaway 21.01.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
importantly, fat is not dead

K
Kahran Ramsus 21.01.20

Andrew Nash
funny you grandmother means to take anywhere, and play do free. well, everything is clear - mommy's economist. it is clear that all through the year, the price will be 2 ATO 3 times less. Yes, they have in November will be the holiday - sales season. even then, there will be discounts. but the school also laugh if the release is not to play, right?

S
Shtauffenberg 21.01.20

If Friday the 13th is not broken!!!! I BUY then(((((((((((((((((

A
Andrew Nash 21.01.20

Kahran Ramsus
I may be funny, leave it to your orientation) But unlike you, I finished school and more better than you, judging by your inept and ridiculous arguments, understand where and where who has the money for the salaries of the developers, before it began to be developed. Poor from the fact that they themselves are Jews, and I - mommy's a pirate, they won't. Even if the whole world suddenly seperatet all of their games. And the fact that the price is unreasonably high - is a fact)

S
Shutoker 21.01.20

_Mahoney_
Soran, next time will be more attentive, sorry for the false hope

_
_Mahoney_ 21.01.20

Shutoker
Yes sometimes, be careful), I feel sorry for people who pluck hope)

m
maxnikolaef 21.01.20

Guys,there's the old hacking game?

-
-Dzhek_iz_Teni- 21.01.20

Licensee bought for 999 rubles. Very normal price tag.

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 21.01.20

It became known that a group of crackers of Steampunks coming just so freshly hacked action role-playing Middle-earth: Shadow of War in less than a day. Earlier this record belonged to FIFA football the stimulator 18.

Frankly, it would be interesting to hear official comments on this matter and the company Denuvo. Than it will be to justify the benefits of protection this time?

b
bazilews 21.01.20

J. E. B. ü.to.and
Infa hacking reliable?
Why isn't there a Repack?

z
zEmberg 21.01.20

J. E. B. ü.to.and
You when this old skidivaite you at least try to profanate ,and it's just a fart

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 21.01.20

it's on one of the torrent trackers person once the post has left

A
Andrew Nash 21.01.20

Kahran Ramsus
You must be very inattentive neutral. Speshly for Yu - read, develop ... or not develop, I don't care is and you in particular)))

M
MikuHadsune 21.01.20

XcomX360
I have the monitor screen as much fat stood out. Try a little thinner.

K
Kahran Ramsus 21.01.20

Andrew Nash
well, as usual, in the water, farted, all the idiots were pokazyval and merged. Monique itself on its slogan hang.

N
Nervios 21.01.20

MVP - Well hmmm, I already wrote in other topics as relate to such )) Those who liked the game bought it ......If the game hooked you on any purchase . But actually I meant that pirate a lot of cons , as they used that hard to imagine ...( I don't want all the problems to write that people would not scare ) But again the license easy to use , but the attitude of publishers to the players, and the like .... this is another story.

s
sanek021 21.01.20

XS,I can't wait litsuhu bought,and did not regret!

-
- MVP - 21.01.20

Nervios
well, if hands with experience in growing and looking for the easy way out. you straight to steam, becomes cash litoshika. in another way

N
Nervios 21.01.20

- MVP -
))) who at the berries . who in the mushrooms , understand each other !