3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-SK.art- 21.01.20 08:11 pm

The choice of processor v.6 [x]

In this topic we choose processors.

Before ask question, it's highly recommended to read the theme FAQ: Processors

Do not forget about the rules of the forum.
Old topic here
267 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 21.01.20

Is it possible without reinstalling Windows Protsyk change?

D
DozoRRR 21.01.20

Recochica
In principle it is possible, I tried it, but the software and Windows errors start to pour.

-
-SK.art- 21.01.20

Recochica
Is it possible without reinstalling Windows Protsyk change?

If only the processor, you can.
Typically, the problems is possible except when changing matplot.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

Recochica
I changed Intel on different generations of AMD and the mother of one manufacturer. special problems were not the only thing-there in the beginning, did not work. and current there Windows HP which was raised 2 peck's back was to go to blue and go through again.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 21.01.20

MunchkiN 616
Integrated graphics were both motherboard? Blue visited not only during games?

S
Ser Gregor 21.01.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
Will advise if you are any program to control the graphics card?

-
-SK.art- 21.01.20

Sir Gregor

advise to ask this question in the appropriate sub-forum.

S
SUSUL1 21.01.20

oftop of course... but interesting
Interesting news I found, Microsoft has forced all do not want to go to Windows10
or sit on older hardware
http://kanobu.ru/news/soprotivlenie-bespolezno-novyie-protsessoryi-ne-rabotayut-bez-windows-10-380014/

S
SergeySZV 21.01.20

Sir Gregor

MSI Afterburner, version newer. I have a few years, it is better not to find.
On it and overclock better to do, and set the program of cooling, all parameters are read.

M
MunchkiN 616 21.01.20

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
all matelenok was not integrated graphics. the problems were with sound and with some controller which does not know what he was doing. those are pure software problems.
the problem of relegation in the blue screen was like when you start Windows and some programs. in particular I don't like could not recode the video longer than 40 minutes in one of the programs. the reason I never found but thought that the problem was Windows bit and nibble of memory. maybe I have first had 8GB of RAM and graphics card 2+2+1GB from memory there was nothing in 32bit. then I replaced the array of cards on a simple 2GB anocip and 16GB of RAM. windose HP has become even worse and not always to boot. with a 64 bit OS I think this should not happen.
a similar problem happened later but for the iron reasons. there Windows 7 also went into the out of memory error and spoil all the files created for a couple of minutes before the collapse.

t
tratata i ololo 21.01.20

Going to take CPU for video streams and games. What will be better: Xeon E3 1231 V3 or i7 4820K ?

L
Lisstoman 21.01.20

tratata and ololo
6700k and up to 4.6 GHz

t
tratata i ololo 21.01.20

Lisstoman
The choice is between two percent that I wrote above ! Besides 6700K unreasonably expensive...

D
DozoRRR 21.01.20

tratata and ololo
For video 6.8 core Intel, if you do not have enough money for such, as written above 6700k

Then i7 4820K and good cooling and drive until it stops.

L
Lisstoman 21.01.20

tratata and ololo
6700k your gall Protsyk + ddr4. If the choice is only between these two, the 4820k

t
tratata i ololo 21.01.20

Lisstoman
Well, it's obvious that the gall. In short, under 4820К nowhere motherboard will have a different percent choose ((

L
LakerSC 21.01.20

A fx 8320. I would like to switch to intel. Help me decide, I think taking 4690k + mother to disperse. Or 6600 + mother (without overclocking). With 6600k and mother for overclocking (more or less adequate) is a little expensive to buy ддр4, as in the case with the 6600. It makes sense to take skilak or Haswell more moget? Plus will be the old DDR3 memory. Or the option to wait for the Zen, which, most likely, at the beginning of hall place beyond the heavens and on the motherboard under them...

R
Ryazancev 21.01.20

Your EF IKS in normal acceleration more games pull.
If money is not sorry, change the platform(WITH ДДР4).
If you feel sorry, wait ZEN.

7Rain7 21.01.20

LakerSC
Ryazancev
His 8320 with normal acceleration and normal videhoe and everything else on max pull.

L
LakerSC 21.01.20

7Rain7
For nevidannoy me a reason (most likely krivorukost) my f x in any manual overclocking (guides on YouTube) leads to random computer freezes and constant when watching videos using the flash player in casnate when you open the video in full screen. Perhaps somewhere, the voltage should be set instead of auto, I don't know. For 390 I would like something more powerful and more stable.