3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nova-kun 23.01.20 02:42 pm

Problem with the mission of Justice (Mass Effect 2)

Going through the game with DLC, first, there was the mission of the Grey Mediator, then recruited Tain. But now I can't get to Samara. Liara's not talking to me on the Illium too. In the log nothing, just the file. And the terminal for the Penny produces a dossier on Samara get to choose anything. Can I fix it?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 23.01.20

Nova-kun
It is necessary to Illium to talk to her about Thane and Samara, to take them to the team and DLC prohodish closer to the end of the game. Less glitches will happen.

A
Adept Monolita 23.01.20

You need not to the Penny.Read the file and go to the commissioned officer's guard.

N
Nova-kun 23.01.20

so the fact of the matter is that in illium with me, or nobody is talking, only a standard phrase

b
brazilium 23.01.20

Nova-kun
you need the third floor, you will find it on the right side the inscription POLICE, approaching a closed door, to the right in the cavern sits Azari (like the Gift's name is) talk to her and take a cab (the point in the conversation there)

K
KODEER 23.01.20

brazilium
Same garbage.
I only come to the Gift and it meets only the standard phrase

b
brazilium 23.01.20

KODEER
This is probably due to the gray mediator, usually at the beginning of the mission of Samara doing, and then the grey mediator. If nothing happens, boot to the grey mediator.