3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
211186 23.01.20 02:43 pm

Impressions from the demo (FIFA 19)

Share their own experiences from the demo. What has changed compared to previous versions?
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 23.01.20

Two hundred eleven thousand one hundred eighty six
On the demo it is not necessary to compare and judge because it's just a demo, the demo significantly different from the release version

S
Saratov-KRAZ 23.01.20

the same FIFA 18 ! not fixed even greeting the hosts early in the game( again, the owners welcome visitors ) have added a little insert with the fans and like all of that in the 2 games I saw

A
Aleksandr Konev 23.01.20

Blows much harder.

m
masterjinx 23.01.20

1. The graphics got better (entry, repetition)
2. Clashes have become very realistic (Cristiano fought 1 vs 3 - well, just Belissimo)
3. Handicap is not lost - 55я minute, 1-1, a Profesional level, you can see the game wants to win, kick 1-2 PCs, I have 2 hit the post when one-on-one. all.

r
raul245 23.01.20

Kayman520
How football should be different I wonder?Engine for you change no one will. But in General the game went, the players play tight in defense and now feints are not particularly,combinations of the sea,plus now you have to think fast like in real football,attack and tactical schemes are diverse and still a lot of good can be listed. So this is clearly not фифа18

211186 23.01.20

Well, to be honest, the same 18 FIFA. The rollers are put in new and all. Judge the side on the line time for more shows,before dumping out,you can move to the sides. The rest I think on the same level

x
xanderbeloff 23.01.20

I, how to unlock other modes?for#balsya to play in the group matches of the Champions League.

A
Andyxz 23.01.20

DirectX 12, with all the crashes?

H
Henry Ford 23.01.20

Played on PC (ultra and dx12 - no crashes) and pro ps4 - in the graph there is no difference, but the sympathetic management for some reason on ps4, and I will be there to take))) live UEFA Champions League came in, works perfectly and RPL with the dog lol, as always actually))) my CSKA or Spartak to play in the Polish League so Nihal of Panavia suffer.

S
Senofeno 23.01.20

xanderbeloff
it seems not, apparently the only group you can play. in the final release you will

S
Senofeno 23.01.20

Demo and I liked it, especially when setting up tactics, specifically choose what you need how to play well and not lag even) although my PC is not so strong now in FIFA

d
dilat 23.01.20

Two hundred eleven thousand one hundred eighty six
before dumping out,you can move to the side

As in the 18th

W
WizarOSS 23.01.20

What a joke. In the menu, and when you retry a maximum of 30 fps ? Gameplay stable 60fps(With limiter)

d
datka 23.01.20

I personally like the difference in the demo already felt

M
Mickeyerotica 23.01.20

Played a bit, but all the same FIFA, but prettier-I know what to bribe, damn.. I already bought the dog and how now to be? In FIFA everything is easy and quickly and beautiful... Even parasoles that some no variation appeared, even counter to output, in the dog, too, damn, good, everyone... Who ever lived when two?
Don't know how to break it?

N
Nevoeiro 23.01.20

WizarOSS
Well, that would be better it was than on turnover as in previous versions.To hell with these menus and replays.Although the repeats in mngih drawdown was in previous versions of the game,I like that it bypassed,but freezes when you play there are this is not the gut.I downloaded the demo check to see if the course starts)

S
Sogiking 23.01.20

I have one that is noticed that players have become heavier, the enemy all together you will block blows harder, the ball moves kind of freely, but crafty is not easy, well off is almost impossible, even if you're faster than the enemy. To perepravit have.

A
AlexSport 23.01.20

Really liked the demo. The defense was a little easier to play: first slowed down the attacking players, and secondly the defence was compact + tactical diagrams with a bunch of settings (and they really work!!!) Switching to your pre-prepared tactic, the radar can immediately see how the players gradually take up their new positions and style of play really change. I can tell you that it is impossible to put or constantly playing with tactics included constant pressure - the players quickly run out of steam and 60-65 minute of the match will not accelerate. In the attack you now need to get used to the beats. System shocks has changed dramatically. Gameplay itself was slower, but this fact can be attributed only to the pros. A lot of new animations that really affect the game's development, and not to boast. Movements become more fluid and responsive graphics have improved. Who plays in the FIFA immediately notice that this is not 18ая FIFA as many like to shout. Comp blunt. Was playing with Bayern against Dortmund in the legend. After 1st half, led 2-0. In the 2nd half of the comp really even tried to take the ball away. It was a good roll in their half, switched to your sirsasana tactics prepared in advance. Maybe in the full version the AI is a little tweak of the brain, but to me this figure because I play only online and I think the key with the constant riding of the ball in their half does not ride as there is a relevant tactic. So fans of this garbage is not lucky))) in General I have only positive impressions. Let's see what will happen next...

m
masterjinx 23.01.20

Maybe someone knows why my game is not working new beats well, those when there is a runner and need in the middle of a green second pressing to get in.
Tried clamping the blow, quickly 2 times to press the shock settings and you can enable and disable this option not help, as in the 18th.
Although, if you run the replay from the pause menu after a point is scored - so there is this slider stops and is just in the green zone and blow it was the usual.

PS now to hit strongly the bottom L1 + R1 + punch.

C
Chaos25 23.01.20

not hooked.