3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deBerN 23.01.20 02:58 pm

Is there such a mod? (Fallout 4)

Good time of day.
Is there a mod which does not reset NPCs in the stripped Locka/leaves inscription cleared after a while?
Played the release in pollach, was half the game(half of the map was wiped clean), that is the location where I killed them all it said something like cleared or pure, but then after a while, these labels were removed and NPS on lakah was resales. Because of this, bombed and lost count of what Locke was cleaning and what not.
Actually lot of time has passed since then, maybe now there is such a mod(not previously found)?
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kimchik 23.01.20

deBerN
There are different, but I used a mod called Full Victory.This modification disables respawn all NPCs
I'll post it on the website..

d
deBerN 23.01.20

Kimchik
I would disable spawn only NPCs standing at the points, and full this trip I understand and raiders attacking villages, etc.?

s
saturn7774 23.01.20

deBerN
Yes.
This mod completely removes the markers spawn ... Enemies simply will not.

In General, enemies in some locations just have to spawn. Otherwise, how to perform silly tasks from the settlers and other Minutemen ?.. At least one enemy, but should be available ( for show ).

And by the way, I never noticed that the inscription Cleaned is lost ... it always seemed to Me that she continues to hang, even very long time later and even if this location is already updated.

d
deBerN 23.01.20

saturn7774
I need a mod what would the inscription cleaned it has always been, if the location at least 1 times was tipped.Clean spawn is not necessary.
And you have this sign hanging right at all forever, or just a very long time?Might have fixed already, I used to play in 2015)

s
saturn7774 23.01.20

deBerN
I realized that you need ...
But again, I'd never noticed that the inscription is lost. I started playing in version 1.8.7.0.1. ( or early ).

Until recently, I played pirates with permanent proporcionada ... Now we're on sale litsuhu and inscriptions, it seems, is not going away.
Just try to play and could a mod like this doesn't need to. Besides, I never heard of it ... :-)

R
Revan Reborn 23.01.20

Really missing labels cleared, it was stripped a lot of locations, after a time, the inscription was gone in three locations, went to each and there are enemies, although these locations I cleared.

K
Kimchik 23.01.20

saturn7774
actually, with this mod (FullVictory 2.0), the enemies also will be run on the Heath, they will disappear only in those places where they've povyrezayut, then will appear the inscription cleared ..
deBerN
maybe you need it - Rebalanser, custom mod-Author: jonnyeah

s
saturn7774 23.01.20

Kimchik
That's what I wanted to say - a little not so expressed.

l
longerr2007 23.01.20

This happens when you are given quests to this place the other factions-at least.I was wrong.

d
deBerN 23.01.20

saturn7774
and pirates been?
longerr2007
I have just so it was cleared out about a quarter of the map, and then somehow all been stripped points this inscription disappeared, and came enemies,in the end, lost was where,and where not and was hit on the game)

s
saturn7774 23.01.20

deBerN
Now, do not remember what was lost ... In my opinion, and continued to be designated as cleaned. I will not argue ...
Now I play and labels are not lost ( now specifically for this monitor ).

d
deBerN 23.01.20

saturn7774
well, depends on how many played.
I have through hours and 30 began to disappear)

s
saturn7774 23.01.20

deBerN
View more ... This topic is not closed. :-)
I became very interested.
Enemies will spawn with a speed of meteors - if you move to another cell of cards and I empty boxes in locations, again filled with something. After some time, there are enemies ...
But, what would the inscription was missing ... didn't notice.

e
evilside16 23.01.20

maybe someone knows a mod where you can craft chain for decoration in the settlement?