3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano_Strelok 23.01.20 03:02 pm

Caches, scattered locations. (Prey (2017))

Out of boredom I decided to just key the swing to hit the alarm hanging on the wall in the Studio (the Signaling with a red call) In a total blasted in the hope of hearing loud alarm, and to his surprise found behind this call stash! There was neyromod. In the first place is for those of you who didn't know about these caches. But I have a question: is not the quest it some kind of object? Ie shouldn't the discovery of such caches to become part of some quest?
13 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 23.01.20

T
TheHouse 23.01.20

Vanek_Assassin
There is only one quest on the discovery cache, the rest have to look for, to be honest, the search algorithm is not clear, particularly clues do not give, well, except that in Transpetro which it is necessary to listen carefully. Oh, and reading in the computer

m
m0LoT 23.01.20

This quest in the arboretum you can get, there is a vague hint's where to look! They are only 6!

W
Wise Owl 23.01.20

Above already wrote that the quest is taken from transcriptor in the arboretum, but a more accurate hint from another dead body (sorry, don't remember its location). Also on transcriptome confesses to Alex about smuggling, the places were hidden and how to open. And by the way, these alarms are different from the rest.

V
Vano_Strelok 23.01.20

m0LoT
Wise Owl
TheHouse
I have 2 found)

T
The X-Files 23.01.20

People slightly off topic:in the workshop of Calvados fixed the lock for the 9 REM. sets(first wanted to fix the lock which is located near the gaps of the plating, the corpse of Calvados, where as I understand the camera is a gateway ,any more room and I.. and Yes in short it does not matter.
In General, fixed the lock ,climbed up the companion and I removed the Antenna and now what to do with it? where it is necessary or what? because the facility does not pass and a backpack not to throw now,which is another mod raised on a costume kick all they will fly far.

R
RGC 23.01.20

Vanek_Assassin
It three times is necessary to strike, to opened. Very much you were bored, apparently

G
Grandshot 23.01.20

In Shuttle Bay a second corpse of the smuggler is. The signaling with the recesses can be identified by the red glow. But it is in the Compartment of the Shuttle I have not managed to find a hiding place.

V
Vano_Strelok 23.01.20

RGC
Actually I was just expecting something this big red thing hanging on the wall)

W
Wise Owl 23.01.20

The X-Files
This antenna can be attached to another satellite in the skin of Talos. He circles around welling station.

Z
ZombiTolik 23.01.20

all the caches

E
Eynart 23.01.20

Grandshot
And it's not in the compartment of the Shuttle.)

D
DayPsycho 23.01.20

And I got this quest in the COMPARTMENT FOR the SHUTTLE.