3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
coach_spb_89 23.01.20 03:03 pm

Replacement/modification of textures (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

This topic is discussed all associated with the replacement textures of your favorite game. Questions, tips, your choices of textures, etc. are laid out here and nowhere else.

A small allowance for replacement textures in GTA-SA :

1) For a full-fledged update/replace any of the textures we will need the following programs:
TXD Workshop - used for the txd-files ( Utility is suitable for processing the relevant files from older games in the series - GTA III and VC).
Any graphics editor, like Adobe Photoshop CS.
The textures of the game are kept in special archives that have the extension .img (it Should be noted that the img archives also contain files with the 3-D model - them we do not need to touch). These files are located in the game folder in the subdirectory /models.

2) Run the program TXD Workshop. Open the archive with textures by pressing the button Open-IMG will appear a window where you can specify the path to the desired files. (For example:/Games/GTA:SA/models/gta3.img). Left open the tree files containing the textures (in Addition to themselves textures, as you know, in the list are the dff files, etc. texture files will be marked with picture).
Select the desired file, such as radar115.txd. To the right of the file directory displays a list contained in a separate file textures - in our case the list one texture.
Click Export and select the format for exported textures, such as bmp, select the folder to save.

3) edit the texture in any graphic editor.
Important!You cannot change the graphic parameters of texture file, otherwise the game may start to fail.
If you need to replace the texture on its own, it's easy to fit the required parameters for further replacement, taking all the information about the resolution and other things the exported texture.
For example: if we need to replace radar155.bmp for your image, then your image should have the same name, resolution, format, color mode, etc. file radar115.bmp.

4) the Finished texture model by pressing the button Import - choose the path to your texture and click OK.
Then save changes Save TXD.
Enjoy!

210 Comments
Sort by:
[
[GT]Anderan 23.01.20

VladStrelok
Ha ha ha ha I laugh he May be the new GTA will do PPC
How do you think he would make a new GTA?It's IMPOSSIBLE!

E
En-ax22 23.01.20

Greetings to all! Guys, I have 1)to Sanya (*gxt),which I like, but lame fonts; and 2) there are good fonts (fonts.txd and wyrowniarka to them fonts.dat) but the translated text does not like. The question is how to mix text and fonts that it was read correctly?? How to configure paging grid, because characters in the fonts.txd are not the same. Thanks in advance.

-
--TourerV-- 23.01.20

Haker-47 HAMMER!!!!!! I have always dreamed of a game like this!!!! At what stage now work??? If you make the site lay out?

S
SANEKK 23.01.20

0%

L
Lemonx 23.01.20

Do not flood this topic exclusively about texture.
Now I'm working on a small update of the district in the Eastern part of LS...does anyone have the texture of a very old and broken bricks?

S
StreetPainter 23.01.20

hi all,I'm not quite a question but a request,I want to create my own texture vinyl for standard elegy , only to understand where everything ! if someone can please easy to allocate and sign where that =)

n
ne--lamer 23.01.20

Sevodnya did bespoleznie mod but maybe someone come in handy Nev icon.
Link http://uploadbox.com/files/5eed6e2bd5/

K
Kot358 23.01.20

Guys, help pliz... In General pulled out of the scene of the railway platform and insert your station. Honey, everything looks normal, but when I go in game, the textures are dull, even those that I was just preattached to the platform. Ie it was already there from the game imposed. All the impression is spoiled :( Help what is it?

Link here: http://uploadbox.com/files/076b4b09ab/

d
devil assassin 23.01.20

And who can of Nero from Devil May Cry is Sa to do that, please?

K
Krollimikro 23.01.20

guys, tell me! I want just stupid without changing anything to change the color of the ground textures are Los Santos for the color of the sand! it really all make??!!

T
TwinSwordZ 23.01.20

Prompt,pliz,how is the texture of the combat shotgun in the file gta3.img?

I
ILdar07 23.01.20

shotgspa.txd

N
Niko Belick-Sasha 23.01.20

Downloaded the new algorithm of train 5, but in the game all the old. Why?

c
cerverus 23.01.20

when I try to put vinyl on a car(Savannah) on the right side the inscription reads, and on the left its mirror image that is upside down. How to fix it ?

M
MRZM 23.01.20

I replace the textures with the help PaintNET 5 minutes, for example about the building which texture was replaced by standing or hitting, etc and the game CRASHES why and how to do not to flew

N
Niko Belick-Sasha 23.01.20

tell me where to put mod naked CJ?

S
Sinovenator 23.01.20

I have a question for ripe.
Fly in the sky blinking lights behind them stretch, a couple of Airliners. I removed the light, but the band still stretches across the sky. Anyone know how to remove it?

n
netprobela 23.01.20

please tell me where to throw fashion cars Nissan, etc. do not understand(((

n
netprobela 23.01.20

and still prompt where to throw the mod realistic fall

S
SANEKK 23.01.20

read the README