3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 23.01.20 04:50 pm

discussing their mods and guides on creating mods (Devil May Cry 4)

and so I created this topic for those people who make fashion (or want to learn how to do them) for this game mainly for dmc4se

why I created it

1) in order to throw screens to his mod progress

2) discussion of what you learned in modding for this game
for example, I learned how to do so that would be my mod was shown in the videos

3) who wants to learn how to make mods for this game can teach what you know
78 Comments
Sort by:
P
PeaceDuke. 23.01.20

mazinily
So you figured out the tga file? Also photoshop open.

P
PeaceDuke. 23.01.20

I don't know why when you sealed the edited folder with textures it can go in error and not to pack.
DMC4 Special Edition Loaded extensions.
DMC4SE tex format selected.
Error: Couldn't open C:\GAMES\DEVIL MAYCRY 4 SPECIAL EDITION\nativeDX10\rom\player\costume.arc.txt for reading.

m
mazinily 23.01.20

PeaceDuke.
and when you raspokoval file that appears in the same folder a txt file if you delete it you say figs bury back and I don't see txt file plmod_pl000.txt

P
PeaceDuke. 23.01.20

mazinily
Ah, there's the whole problem. I managed to pack, but all the textures that I changed white striped like a convict in an old robe XD

m
mazinily 23.01.20

PeaceDuke.

so should bin the file not look the only way the screen could do without txt you can't make it back, you cannot remove it

by the way, I found a mod where they changed the suit Virginia on the ryu Hayabusa from ninja gaiden

P
PeaceDuke. 23.01.20

mazinily
Wow)

G
Geralt-47 23.01.20

fashion? for this shit?! th you serious or joking? who needs mods for this game chechnevoy

m
mazinily 23.01.20

Geralt-47
well, to each their own fashion, I can say the same thing about the Witcher 3 but I won't because the game is good

G
Geralt-47 23.01.20

mazinily
what do you say about the witch? this is the best game, and DMC 4 shit rare

m
mazinily 23.01.20

Geralt-47
not all agree with you that dmc4 shit

and what for you game not shit? well, except for the Witcher

G
Geralt-47 23.01.20

mazinily
but how can we not agree? I myself in the school age was DMC 4, and now after almost 8 years I look at this and oherevayut as I was playing this shit. The demon passed her on the canal - all almatygas what a shit game. I'll see what it is shit. It's not shit when you have no taste. Here shkolota shavaet, and I also ate. And now for anything

m
mazinily 23.01.20

Geralt-47
so you put minuses?

m
mazinily 23.01.20

Geralt-47
and now imagine that many years will pass well 5-10 years and they'll talk the same about the Witcher 3

G
Geralt-47 23.01.20

mazinily
Haha) after 5-10 years, the Witcher 3 will be a legend in the gaming industry, it will be like new Half-Life. No one sane can not be said about this game is bad. You say bad, only those who have it not start, or those who have not played it, in General all sorts of bottoms. But to say that the game is shit - nah, it's a lot of cheap DMC 4, designed for youth.

m
mazinily 23.01.20

Geralt-47
you are wrong it will call sucks, and to compare with another game tipo u and legend will not be it

well, I even have not regretted money and bought all the parts the Witcher I couldn't.

dmc4 she's also got fans and a legend of the game be if its not forget in this case make fashion

m
mazinily 23.01.20

Geralt-47
but alas, as with all games sooner or later even the Witcher 3 will crap in the future compared to the new games

I'll tell you I still play stronghold crusader first part here it is certainly the best legend of all the games of this series in my opinion

m
mazinily 23.01.20

Geralt-47
well, the Witcher is one thing which I did not like and that fixed it boevka in the first part

and in dmc the whole series, one thing I don't like the duration of the 20 levels if you put dmc 3-4 even just 40 levels

P
PeaceDuke. 23.01.20

Geralt-47
Man, go away and play in your the Witcher, what are you here for the conversation clutter. Everyone has their own tastes, they are different, and there is nothing your force all. Even crap games is the destiny of the douchebags, you can always go party and not to spoil the mood of anyone. If you live games is up to you, but for me it's just entertainment, relax and I don't necessarily need a super plot or gration (not arguing this is a big plus and makes the game more interesting and you'll probably play it a little longer than the others), I do not wish to draw attention to any of this, not looking for myelo and all that, I like the process.
If you respect yourself do not write in this section.

m
mazinily 23.01.20

PeaceDuke.
by the way I am right now doing the port of the skin from normal dmc4 and it's not just drag the texture

because of their weak Internet right now I will try the screen mod which I want to port

m
mazinily 23.01.20

PeaceDuke.

here not now but right now the Internet is very weak it happens

what would you understand the scale of the tragedy of my Internet I was waiting 10 min to download the file of size 6 MB