3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DEDGAMER 23.01.20 04:51 pm

Comparison (Marvel's Spider-Man)

Than a new game better than the previous Amazing Spider-Man 2 ? Is it worth buying ?Or better in the last play?
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely Maze 23.01.20

DEDGAMER
not the topic but remind you that it's not on PC

because the word

D
DEDGAMER 23.01.20

Ely Maze
I have on what to play,I multi-platform people.

C
Chilya 23.01.20

The fight will be better(but I think in spider-man 2 and web of shadows as something more pleasant to fight)
Flights on the web on the fan, but the cobwebs clinging to the building as it was in spider-man 2 and ultimate spider-man
The graphics are much better, very good detalezirovannogo and people's faces are like faces of people.
You can change costumes and they go with abilities on the type of bullet resistant or quiet and there is a lot of costumes a lot more than amazing, by the way, the ability of any costume you can throw on any other suit.

Seriously, if you sit down and think it will be much more differences, and not particularly thinking that's all that immediately comes to mind.

K
Kodval 23.01.20

DEDGAMER
Everyone here is literally everything, from animations, graphics and gameplay, to the story, he is gorgeous and at times just better written and delivered than in TASM 2. You don't want to go back to the same TASM 2, after completion of this game.