3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saxan007 23.01.20 04:51 pm

How to find materialsthese tamed Dino (ARK: Survival Evolved)

How to find a lost tame a Dino? More precisely he fell through textures on the map center and I can't get. Maybe there is a way via the console. Help, if who knows the way?
4 Comments
Sort by:
L
Luka_gg 23.01.20

Saxan007
Use the command Mod Ghost, get in the console admincheat ghost . It allows you to pass through walls. Look for it in such a way under the ground.
I never did not use them, therefore, to disable, here are the options:
1) admincheat walk
2) Kill yourself, the command is: like admincheat kill or admincheat Suicide . Without admincheat if you are an administrator in a single game by far.
3) If all this fails, which I doubt, improvise.
So far, this is what I got.
Tip for the future:When built, tamise well, or want to capture the moment, it is better to save: admincheat SaveWorld .Copy and save in the same folder so you can revert. The key file maps: TheIsland.ark, ScorchedEarth_P.ark, TheCenter.ark.
I copy the set of
LocalPlayer.arkprofile
LocalPlayer.profilebak
TheCenter.ark
TheCenter_AntiCorruptionBackup.bak
TheCenter_NewLaunchBackup.bak
My folder is located at: Drive:\ SteamLibrary\ steamapps\ common\ARK \ShooterGame\ Saved\ the map
Spoiler
In this case, you can always avoid problems or losses.And, as an option:
The game is saved every 15 minutes, it seems to be configured, you can press Alt+Tab and save a copy of the files before neojidannoe problem.
Oh yeah, don't forget to use the whistle follow if he did not see, then at least he will hear if around.

E
EmilSmirom 23.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
That feeling when you're playing online on the server and there is no available command(

M
Murgen75 23.01.20

I have a slightly different problem, it is related to Ghost and death of the character. Turned on the Ghost sitting on a land mount (the praying mantis), decided just for fun to see what is at the top of the Obelisk, soared almost to the top, did not notice as flying through some garbage, some screen, probably just flew over the map, only up. Window revival, clicked respawn, I woke up near the obelisk ran up to him, no things, no mantis no, disappeared. Maybe someone knows what to do with it? Just mantis it's a pity far too long to pump, and things were good.

K
Kybik_Vrybik 23.01.20

I have a slightly different problem . I Argente flew to the Scorched Earth to the break and accidentally tears with it .In General crashed . While trying to run died again, in the end, the last corpse can not find, nor Argenta (204лвл!!!)... Maybe someone knows some command to tamed Dino to call? Not new , but the fact that I have tamed