3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexey73973 23.01.20 04:53 pm

The problem is when you unpack the game on Steam (Grand Theft Auto 5)

all downloaded I realized no one such error nebylo
35 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTAman 23.01.20

alexey73973
Place over, maybe?

a
alexey73973 23.01.20

GTAмaнъ
thank you already decided, just strange I was preziral 60 GB, 70 remained, and now it turns out that they do not have the game unpacked right?

G
GTAman 23.01.20

alexey73973
Yes, the forum wrote that for unpacking requires a lot of space.

D
DemanShu 23.01.20

This game for installation, you need a lot of space. About 60GB downloaded encrypted files and to decrypt (settings) need more 65ГБ. So come on. I had nowhere to release (SSDна 120GB which is still Windows), I have deleted as the setup files in the folder Steamsteamappsdepotcache\

l
lyaga11 23.01.20

the same guys ! direct ofigel new SSD 128 gigs, in fact you all know of course that he is 111 gigs! here I was waiting for her in the morning and I try to do before work and not enough space! please tell me what files you deleted if you can screen takaie garbage just!

all the rules kind of did
and from work using team viewer)

m
max_59 23.01.20

the problem at the top of the screen,the place vacated(90гб free disk space) error still such issues

N
NeoXY 23.01.20

Damn, too 128GB ssd and not enough space (( remove prejucice and set to swing after the release. And went to work. Now should be enough space?)

s
swenZzy 23.01.20

how long have you been unpacked GTA V? 7 hours included a computer, was to update ~200MB, I left him and went away on business. Right now, back - stim is still trying to unpack something, and every 5 minutes stops, plans to launch to the current moment and starts again. What do I do? already 9 fucking hours

M
MrMishka 23.01.20

Re-launch steam.

s
swenZzy 23.01.20

MrMishka
restarted. 5 times
and reconnecting
and rebooted...

can anyone come across? again vpadlu 60GB swing :With

D
DeViccy 23.01.20

I was unpacking in a separate window, because I naigal play immediately after loading the patch. Took 15 min.

PS in a separate window progress at least was clearly visible.

M
MKUltra 23.01.20

Such situation: for technical reasons, the provider the Internet speed is limited to ~1 Mbps(125 KB/s) will still be almost a month. And therefore download the game there is no way ( file 2GB swinging more than 5 hours, imagine how many will swing GTA 5). Decided to buy a boxed version(7 DVDs), and so actually a question: with these discs, the game is fully installed without any docutek?(I mean, this is not what I buy the disc, and the game will be installed somewhere on 60%, and the rest will have to spool). Well 3-5 GB I can still spool. I do not want to wait another month.

o
osyotr 23.01.20

resuming unlikely to be any, if they do, then about ~50-100 MB, I think.

I
Ilya233 23.01.20

Well, if it is logical to assume, then no, nothing needs to spool... Day One patch. But I'm not sure.

v
vladimir salankin 23.01.20

to spool you don't have to but the game through steam will not be the same dvd version will play using Games Social Club only

M
MKUltra 23.01.20

vladimir salankin
I don't care to play through that. The main thing that offline was possible. Multiplayer not interested. And you have a boxed version or a figure?

Ilya233
In the boxed Thief 2014 takachiualis about 2GB, But the Steam version was.
So I'm asking. Because 15-20 gigs so Internet will not do.

L
Lordevilous 23.01.20

The King Of The World
bad news, dude, I also boxed, but the ' net even 1 gig shakes over fucking years, well, in short, after installing another 5 gigs to spool should + the social club works hard and I have 6 hours is just stupid in one place, the fix should and speed 0б/s

M
MKUltra 23.01.20

Lordevilous
It must suck to have to wait for the normal places anyway destination of the Internet((
And what there in the Social Club resume goes? It's probably due to overload of the server, still the first day of release. And then there is another 5 gigs rocked?

Here, a pancake, why do so?? If the game is on the disks - even fully with them and is as it was before. And now with these Stimuli, Uplayme, Social Clubs continuously kind of messy. You'd think all the Internet 100Mbit/s.

Why topic closed??! I'm sure this situation is not only I and many also are interested in what to expect when you purchase the Box version!

I
Ilya Krenev 23.01.20

Yes, even some Internet I have a 30 Mbps connection is constantly lost, I today is 5 GB out of the club and can't pump at the moment is written the connection is lost with server. A connection attempt.... Apparently no movie, 2 Grand went nowhere

s
slavastalker98 23.01.20

When you put on the installation of the game writes an error of 22% percent can't find file x64pf