3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dlr_py 23.01.20 10:33 pm

The game does not use all of the RAM (Far Cry 5)

I have 8GB of RAM (the game - VRAM), but in Far Cry 5 I have used only 1.93 GB. What with fast movements around the world (run fast, fly a helicopter, plane, car) I have started uploading and are often missing helicopters and aircraft on which I flew. I tried to change the paging file to from 1.9 to 3MB, but it didn't help. So, how can I increase the memory to use Far Cry?
Just in case I have Gforce GTX 1050 (2GB), Intel i7-4770, 1 hard disk.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 23.01.20

dlr_py
it's the video card memory, not operative

L
Lex-one 23.01.20

dlr_py
I think it's not file swapping, and the video card and processor with RAM.
What percent? What is memory? How many channels?
You know, the game eats a lot of RAM, and at low-medium for 2 GB not uletaet, so she doesn't need the paging file.

X
XardaS95 23.01.20

dlr_py
VRAM is video memory on your display adapter(video card)

V
VETER15 23.01.20

dlr_py
The paging file delete!
Play on medium settings!

V
VladiKPSS 23.01.20

dlr_py
And to say which axis it is difficult and how many cores ?Then googled ; \\ how to enable all of the kernel \\ .And check it ParkControl or CPU Control -but it is manual .

B
BlackDoomer 23.01.20

VRAM is the memory on the video card. This game is used depending on the monitor resolution and video settings. The higher the settings the more memory is used. For example, I can't play with maximum resolution of 2560x1440, because of 3 GB VRAM for that resolution is not enough. Have to reduce. But if the game is slow, then it is necessary to increase the RAM of the computer and not the paging file. Cm. the maximum demands on it to the game. It is desirable to have 2-3 times more, because the rest will eat system and background programs. Or to put the program-optimizers to game modes that are in the game to stop non-critical background program.