3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RTYWD 24.01.20 12:39 pm

What club pass career? (FIFA 18)

What club pass career?I'm in Tenerife, taking in the Spanish Prime Minister,and you?
15 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChelovekMaska 24.01.20

ajax

T
TheReds1892 24.01.20

Liverpool Fc
raise with 3 English division

R
RTYWD 24.01.20

TheReds1892
And as there is a leaver turned out to be?

T
TheReds1892 24.01.20

RTYWD
I always do replace any team in the EPL L. 2
and instead put LFC
purely Feng baseman to break
14 this garbage toil

R
RTYWD 24.01.20

TheReds1892
What is the interest of a strong team to play against the weak?there division 3 tims just dubovie,took at least the middle of the Premier League or the championship

B
BlackCloak 24.01.20

TheReds1892
strange you

i
illegal3 24.01.20

Leeds

H
HardCor4ik 24.01.20

In my opinion, is the point of playing career mode as any other mode except kick off, disappeared in early 2009, when the Ultimate Team.

A
Avalanche02 24.01.20

HardCor4ik
ut shit, I go just to relax from the regular seasons that much more interesting and not made-up teams and squads to play.

I
Ilya Krisanov 24.01.20

Yes, odd smells Heru suscriptores, I started for Everton are in 4th place(world class) greater than 0 2 not lost as suddenly fly to Liverpool 5 0, thought was not going to replay 6 0, freaked out when we scored the 6th and got knocked out, I go in a couple of days to play again 5 0, and it seems I'm just destined to lose because the game is so wanted and I'm only happy thought learned to play 5 matches without a loss so in her ass, though she got along with Curling irons but I'd sell the disc will save nerves and it is left from 17

k
koko1221212 24.01.20

I have in Karera for the player and for trenna players looks rozmyte.How to rid from etogo
Xia ?

a
anton.alexeev 24.01.20

Crowley Town - from the bottom to the elite

U
UmovistovSport 24.01.20

Lift club from 4 leagues the Premier League and win the Champions League, that's cool. Something zaminusovali TheReds1892... Though I will agree a strange decision back Liverpool to shove. Another thing to go all the way a weak team from scratch.

K
KeyO 24.01.20

I somehow in a career all too easily. Put Legendary difficulty and still all stand do not straining. Play for CSKA Moscow in a preseason tournament and lost only the first match 0-3 Newcastle, and then all began to make scoring 3-5 goals (it's almost usable without the navigation equipment). In the end, won the tournament and the championship was won in the first match of Anji 3-1. Of course you'd say that CSKA is stronger and this is not surprising, but still somehow suspicious, when almost a year without playing FIFA, and then just went and without tension all began to take on the most difficult level (in the previous parts, by the way, I started always difficult). And, suspiciously even, that the games are nearly the same scenario - the beginning of equal, then at the end of the 1st - beginning of 2nd half, score the first goal and the opponent crumbles, I quickly score a few more and only after that, when I relax, the opponent scores a goal.

A
Andy Ace 24.01.20

RTYWD
He started playing for Bayer, then at one point my agent agreed to transfer to West Ham United and right now there end up 3rd season