3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Daniil Zharov 24.01.20 12:39 pm

Can't start playing in OPEN BETA (Battlefield V)

Can't start playing in OPEN BETA! (September 6)
click GO , a while writing - conected and all again click GO
24 Comments
Sort by:
v
v-hlam 24.01.20

Daniel Zharov
Maybe is still early
These MBT all different start
It happens that the start of OBT starts immediately, and sometimes at 20:00

A
Abrdockfar 24.01.20

Servers will open at 12:00 GMT. In 19 minutes.

t
temabel 24.01.20

I'm not sure what 12:00 to play out - as the servers will fall

q
qoold2 24.01.20

There is a smoothing of the TAA cannot be turned off, and with it the picture is just awful

M
Melo 88 24.01.20

qoold2
If you have a movie, the picture seems horrible, so problems with vision. This way the fact) Without TAA picture of slag

q
qoold2 24.01.20

Melo 88
X..shnaya picture. Myltse terrible let kinzelbach remains. How is it possible to think of unswitched smoothing to do.

B
Big_Woo 24.01.20

that all do not want to run(

B
Big_Woo 24.01.20

although 13.22

M
Melo 88 24.01.20

qoold2
Will be removed in the final version)) To Bethe current through the files to remove can be. Well, it was in БФ1 and BF4 like in this don't know exactly

211186 24.01.20

Remap
What's the game? Expect at 18.00 GMT start playing Sonya

R
Recruit_Main 24.01.20

Two hundred eleven thousand one hundred eighty six
The battles only played 3-4 all very much but confused soldiers girls of Asian appearance and Negros Marines

P
PURPNIGHT 24.01.20

Why can't download bf 5 ?The outdoor test needs to start in 12.00 GMT?I have the delux edition pre-order made

-
-MODEUZ- 24.01.20

Does not start. Click in the origin play button is momentarily becomes active, but nothing happens and again becomes active.
Firewood is updated to the latest game update is not needed.
What else dances with a tambourine advise?

d
dexsad 24.01.20

-MODEUZ-
the same thing, direct one to one, the whole Internet clambered only 1 match in your post found, anyone else have this problem and how to solve it?

-
-MODEUZ- 24.01.20

dexsad
In General the problem was solved: Because of the game settings in origin and to restore the game pereustanovit and start (somewhere in a minute)
But now I can't zakonektitsya in the game once a map is loaded - hangs and throws

V
Vdzenb 24.01.20

I do get kicked out of the game as soon as choose a thread class REP and all. throws a type error direct and 770 card and something else

-
-MODEUZ- 24.01.20

Vdzenb
well, it could also be the fact that the servers are clogged.
Yet with a tambourine danced - I now the origin of the issue that my game list is no longer available

R
Roman Shvaykov 24.01.20

-MODEUZ-
and to me it didn't help(

E
EvENGED 24.01.20

I have the game crashes at the time of entry to the main menu after splash screen.

T
TravisMills 24.01.20

Click start to connect and immediately writes the left say it is impossible to find, at least 10 times push the same thing (PC) ...
And Yes, the picture it even seems worse BF-1 texture progruzhat moments, so I hope this is a BETA so..