3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yura Famelyanov 24.01.20 12:39 pm

What kind of graphics card is needed? (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

what series of graphics card is needed for a normal game in MP, that was not soap ?
4 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hanzo666 24.01.20

Yuri Familynow
A certain series of graphics cards is not going to guarantee the absence or presence of soap. It depends on your monitor and your chosen settings in the game - resolution (preferably native to put, otherwise the picture will be blurred), effects (such as depth of field, motion blur), texture quality (it is desirable to have 4+ GB of VRAM to select high or ultra) and antialiasing (some types of anti-aliasing is soap a picture, for example FXAA). Below the picture was clear, some effects you should disable that on the contrary, reduces the load on the graphics card.
Personally, I would recommend gtx970 for fullHD, at least, in order to keep an acceptable level of framerate in multiplier. That's why we need graphics card and enable or disable soap's you already own in the graphics settings will understand.

Y
Yura Famelyanov 24.01.20

Hanzo666
thanks, well, I say vidyuhi not understand (for example) and can buy 1050 for 6 or 8 gigs, and still going dumb like a cork, not knowing then what to do.

g
greymur 24.01.20

I bought the msi geforce gtx1060 6gb,and still the game lags even on minimum settings. RAM 8gb.I don't understand what it is, maybe someone knows.

S
Steampar 04.10.20

greymur
i5 7500
1060 6gb
32 gb ozu
all on the ultras