3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
angrysmile 24.01.20 12:40 pm

Impressions of the game (This War of Mine)

How do you play? What your lacks? What difficulties you have suffered in the passing game? What heroes have you encountered? How much it resembles a state of decay?
34 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lord Inferno 24.01.20

The game, for indie all the more so. Even has its own atmosphere, music very topic. Overall not very difficult, if before the game to have at least some notion that as a Yes. Passed the first time, the action ended at 42 days with huge reserves, ditching on the way the four characters and finished the trio. From beginning to end is the only survivor Paulo. Now that's going the second time to pass.

g
grimble 24.01.20

first time: didn't kill anyone, didn't Rob anyone, ie does, even the bad companions, in a quiet house on the porch poked in the garbage, and at me all agrade. came to the hospital with pills to help, the guard from the doorway with a gun rushed; the hotel three men being chased. on an army checkpoint not go.
in General, this is weird, and it spoils the impression. because I don't see what they are all salted.
and so the game is good, yeah

A
Anderby 24.01.20

>How do you play?
Very good Tappy for mobile.

>What do her missing?
Complexity. The inventory weight limit and volume - and if the gun occupies the same place as a shotgun, and shoots much worse than what in it then sense? Restart and ravaged over time, the location - and that the city wielding only my group, the other is, but they are not. The military is extremely small. The day is often boring.

>What difficulties you have suffered in the passing game?
Hmm, the difficulty of survival. At first there was not enough food, then medicines, then materials.

What heroes have you encountered?
Pavle, Katia, Bruno, Marko Marin

>How much it resembles a state of decay?
Don't know SofD did not play.

V
Vitaliy Zloy 24.01.20

And I do from Donetsk , and I also like this game . I'm in it relax :-) .

W
Welkombe05 24.01.20

Loved the game, was held to the end, but I want to play again and again, to do something which is not managed in the last game))

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 24.01.20

Generally a great game) Really captures and don't always know what to do)

T
Tatarin2 24.01.20

The game is excellent,however when I played it for the first time are not immediately settled,and where the second time I realized what was happening and what the root of the game.
As for not like the current a couple of things that always time is when you sleep,and when I run it rarely changes,and then there are day passes and no one during this day will not die,the current to the next morning if you nepokorniy or is there a pancake not to give what he wants,writes died or left.

o
omckbird 24.01.20

Lol it turns out that if the character is in deep depression and you have alcohol 2-3 bottles he can not get away from you but simply to swell.So I was done after I killed the bandit.

M
Myasoedov Dmitriy 24.01.20

Liked the game very addictive recommend to all

A
Arhteus 24.01.20

good game,here on Android

E
Elhantus 24.01.20

This War of Mine is a game about survival in harsh conditions. There's an abandoned apartment building in the first place lives three characters. Each character has one strong side. One excellent cook and saves resources, the other heavy fighter, and the third can carry on the backs of a lot of supplies. Heroes are randomly selected, so not the first time you are out on a "dream team".

The day you sit at home — the streets are controlled by the snipers, so you can get out only in emergencies. For example, when you come to one of the neighbors and asked for help to protect his house from looters. Here you will find the first serious choice: to respond to the request or ignore it.

S
SaIIIa 24.01.20

very good game and can be replayed several times with other heroes. The point of the game is to survive a certain number of days with limited resources, and external factors, such as the raids of bandits and a harsh winter. Night for a limited time, collect all sorts of wire, Board, clean water, canned meat, ammunition, spare parts and sleep all day after a night out, cook food and build themselves items of furniture from scratch, i.e., start directly in an empty house and have to build everything, beds to sleep on, chairs to sit, workbenches to make shovels, saws, picks, axes and firearms for self-protection, including helmets and flak jackets, make a stove to cook food, a stove to warm up, moonshine, even mousetraps to catch mice, then they are to roast and eat! In General, the full Sparta, survival at 100% and the main thing - it all depends on your intelligence and ability to allocate resources for an initial needs i.e. if your characters are hungry - better to sporgenti the stove and fry the meat, than those same resources to throw at the production of weapons, axes or stoves for heating. Overall very pleased with the brainy games. Then you do not cull office duty never even.

s
salopic 24.01.20

Didn't like the same the sims only in the war period.

K
Kaylet 24.01.20

cool game, I liked it, was a custom story... or rather survived for 45 days... well, the game could use keyboard controls, so you can move the character by pressing the keys, aim and shoot with the mouse... but in principle, and so all the rules...