3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexSport 24.01.20 12:45 pm

Impressions of the game (FIFA 18)

Hello! People, share your impressions from the full version FIFA 18! But only impressions of FIFA 18, but do not start srach, which is better - FIFA or PES 18 18. I would like to hear specific feedback to people who made the ordering of publications Ronaldo and Idol (with these editions of the game available from 26 September) or who played in the trial the 10 hour version through origin access.
54 Comments
Sort by:
H
HardCor4ik 24.01.20

Played 20 hours, the game delivers. Love the Battle of teams in UT. A sort of off-line weekend League, not so nerd - enough to win only 4 matches on the day, prizes quite fit.

y
yagaorl 24.01.20

As always the game is a lot of emotion. But they are not always positive. Don't know what the developers changed in the game, but 17 were able to win very often. Started at 18, about the same, but today was straight fiction. Lost all matches, with a minimum score of 3:1, and the rest in the dry and in 5 goals and didn't know how to not hurt the TV, but the pad barely breathing. Very strange mechanics, like players not running, things just are turned off and the balls in my gate at a certain point of the match flew like a tram in the depot.. And really, I don't have time to breed from the city center, as I pick up the ball and srazuzhe scored. Very, very strange, it was super annoying, but most importantly, to understand all this is impossible, whether the game is raw, maybe it happened. But the fact that it was doesn't make any sense, and the obvious baiting, obviously. Let's see what happens when the game starts in the world. While I was disappointed, and thought perhaps nothing gained.

G
Gothic500 24.01.20

Hmm looks like it was my last purchase fify what they did with the players they're wrong out of the blue and goalkeepers Yes, their campaign do not have goals flying in both wickets all nonsense.

A
AlexSport 24.01.20

Goalkeepers leaky. But protection is not worn. Just protection became more difficult to play. Need to get used to. Now, such accounts have all the matches, as more particularly one not familiar and not used to the game. You just need to understand. I online got a rival, of which I generally could do nothing. But gradually you begin to understand what was happening. The main dumb mistakes to avoid, and to monitor the movements of players. The opponent, of which I could not do anything, I looked up statistics and he played 14 matches, missed the average of 0.45 goals per match. When all the others average at least 1.5, and 2.0 for all match. Here is the time you need. And the goalkeepers agree - mostly donkeys full. I hope goalies will correct the kid. Longshot fly often, but then again, if you understand how to defend, the number of enemy Longshadow for match you're going to drive to the Minimes. Just need to cover the batter.

H
HardCor4ik 24.01.20

Who is talking about hockey account, just do not know how to defend, that's all. The mechanics of the game have changed, that's a fact. Play was not so difficult, many simply different. Although longshot fly well, it's true.

A
AlexSport 24.01.20

And longshot, too, was correct. From distance to score easier than when the output is 1 to 1. In the 17th early release was also a lot of flaws, but then, with each update to play was all the more interesting.

K
Kojo 24.01.20

It fufufu, not football. Made with protection and most importantly why the big question. Beginners here play impossible, before the game in the audition was difficult, and now all hell. The game itself is because of this turned into a stupid arcade game: constant outputs 1 1 and longshot, fly through time. In single, more or less, but in multiplayer not even dream. Account for double-digit as it does not deliver any pleasure. Playing quietly in skvad challenge and solo League. Complicated the defense? Well done. Just think its so complicating pipeline will receive the outflow and veterans and definitely will not get the influx of newcomers. If the DOG is warning in advance will be able this year to chop off part of the audience.
Well, if the specifics, what's not to like:
1. How does the selection process. Like buttons the same click in version 17, and from the same positions, but the stupid player misses or does not take at all. A under it is adjusted and while the defender loses his player a slight feint, and beat out one to one. Learned this trick? All the more 18 version anything to be able to not have to.
2. The cover case is not just fixed, it is virtually removed. Oh right haha there is something to cover if the ball and so can't take that away:))
3. Goalkeepers and rods. How were the goalkeepers are stupid, so the same remained. Discourage even dystrophic beats that it is necessary to take in hands. Well longshot.. With barbells the same as it was. Record in one game of 9 pieces
In General, for me this game killed. The single is not the same, and in the cartoon is nothing to do. If there is any difference in class or large span(14-0 already been) or a big win(won 12-5).I'm not going to spend 12 hours a day to learn a new playing system defenders for masochists. Play it in fun, it's not chess, learning to play for years. 17 FIFA for example was a lot easier to master. I'm afraid there are left to play only resistant Pro. I just pity the thrown out money.
Ah, Yes. And one more trouble happened. In UT, why not have postponed the date of the founding of the club. So looks like novarel now. ACC to write to support is not an option. The EA site did you see?

V
Vladimir Bezukladnov 24.01.20

Input lag hard in seasons online. From year to year, this theme enabled plane to start playing,players are stupid not to listen to keystrokes, PC

S
Snake Zidane 24.01.20

tell me where to find the promised FIFA street in the game? very odd to them there is no smell, where is the promised story? sense I do not want fuck this I want ultimii standards team of legends to race as it was in all previous fifth in the League both sides have the Adidas team , Europe, MLS , and there were legends which is now gone PSD ...

L
Lyantorets 24.01.20

I would like sponsors in 17. http://forums.playground.ru/fifa_17/sponsory_na_futbolkah-917952/

m
mxin 24.01.20

Well, gentlemen riders, on torrents appeared the pirates, though it is only for consoles...

R
Richie Aprile 24.01.20

Don't you think that legendary is very easy to play? The discomfort from the fact that I have no competition from the AI. Also do not understand the system of transfers that when it comes to, say, 3 sentences per player, the largest sum rejected by the machine, and the last, the smallest, remains. Can anyone in the know? Thank you.

a
anarchy6131 24.01.20

I also noticed the way. Playing career at Portsmouth hate all feet, not even fun to play. In 17 matches already under 50 netted go first. I think the difficulty like on average costs. Because I tried it in UT offline mode and there I'd say the difficulty is normal, it chose the maximum speed and comp I smashed 5 - 0, however at a computer in the team all sorts of Ronaldinio was, and I have a middle part 76 rating, but still the computer as it is better and more correct than played in his career.
Noticed a glitch with the stadium, it is impossible to change and choose another when you start career at the club which standard stadium. At first I wanted CSKA to play, and chose the box like they have, but the stadium has not changed, remains the one that originally EA'schnick gave the club.
In short che that they namudrili, glutenous version has been released, angry. They think this shit UT do on everything else put the bolt.
For example the same tournaments(mode) between the matches of a break in 3 days so he stayed, players simply die. Why it is impossible to regulate, it is elementary? Sometimes just playing with friends. And in 16 normal and 17 - 18 all fucked up.

upd
More finishes, why in a career or return to stardom of the teams they play. At least some reference to the strength of the team.

L
Lyantorets 24.01.20

Yeah, against the computer to play unreal on easy legendary, after 15 minutes the score 3-0 or more in my favor. With the help of sliders increased the number of errors for impact and gear, became a bit more interesting. Probably,the single version is only for the hunter.

s
sapozhok692003 24.01.20

The loss of the stadiums of Borussia D. Valencia-sad.

S
Saratov-KRAZ 24.01.20

sometimes the match disappears in the background noise and commentators -all of this ?

R
Red Alert 24.01.20

I play FIFA mostly just for the sake of Career and official clubs.
What can you say after a couple days of play.
Fify 17, I was not. So:
- The dialogue is good. It's all there.
Physics. Overall I am satisfied with the behavior of the players and physics. But it's arcade and not ft. SIM. Left passages of the players through each other. Sometimes too sharp and fast strikes and passes from awkward positions. Too steep longshot left.
- A career. Changes about anything. The system talks trash. Each shalupon with a rating of 50-60 is your agent. Yeah.... The gradual signing of the contract, also not true. Rested player in 3 years and now won't sign him for 5 years, due to the increase in SN. Very long and odnoobrazie undergo these negotiations. No sensible new management introduced.
- Russian commentators is trash. Talking nonsense almost always. Besides, last year. Ahmad Terek called. Turned off after first match.
- The soundtrack. While not all attended, but 100% is not the best sound of the series. A couple of nice songs, but until I heard the hits.
All sorts of feet, Alex hunter and almost no online play, can not say anything.
The result: the same eggs. But since I didn't have 17ой fify, after the 16th there is a difference.
- The best and most important innovation is the 3rd League of Germany. All! And it's sad.
- Evaluation. As an independent game 7 out of 10. As a continuation, in which consider there's nothing new about 4 out of 10. FIFA in his repertoire. It is necessary to take her through time, and two, to see the progress of the series.

J
J. Davies 24.01.20

I can say one thing, as was G, and remained.... the scripts are not removed (handicap).

s
sapozhok692003 24.01.20

You can play,but I think 16 with all the patches for season 17 -18 will be very decent,especially the real competition

s
sapozhok692003 24.01.20

But without the patch of money, every year more and more pathetic