3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ifpat_pss 24.01.20 12:47 pm

Faith Led (Far Cry 5)

How do you figure that ?
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tvel 24.01.20

One of the most beloved and controversial

d
dh57 24.01.20

It was a pity to kill. Now, sometimes I remember with longing...

B
BattleEffect 24.01.20

She was put on drugs, what he knew and was sorry, and she put people on drugs, but the consequences for them were much worse. And that alone was memorable.

C
Creative Pilot 24.01.20

When it cried her father , I cried with him ! ))

S
SeventhBreath 24.01.20

Papabile, so to speak as they say

S
Sam_FisherPG 24.01.20

I generally took place when I was under the impression that all of this sect a terrible junkie.

G
GaussBeatz 24.01.20

Sometimes annoying :D

S
SenMarie 24.01.20

Happy killed.
She killed two fun characters, the main character brought to mind! And you are here for her looks drooling!

i
ifpat_pss 24.01.20

So there are inconsistencies during the study of the world it may appear before you and to have monologue so that one sentence I want to help you or I wish you no harm but at the same time on the territory on the faith with marsela say that we are to blame thus turning everyone against us.And Yes her name is Rachel

L
Lifeliness 24.01.20

It was a pity, but I had to! As above noticed, her real name is Rachel.

M
MORSOV 24.01.20

Only regret is that I did not give myself to put a bullet in her forehead, she in the river went. Pretty simple I was sick of the forced boss battles, so I raged with this

G
GIBAY 24.01.20

Great lady for рул34 content.

G
GIBAY 24.01.20

Marina Kapitonova
You don't understand, you don't papesh on female characters, lol

N
Nikola1957 24.01.20

Sam_FisherPG wrote:
impression that all of this sect a terrible junkie
What do you mean impression? It is stated in plain text on the heap of notes and utterances of the characters. Not sitting on the needle, only Joseph. So he tries to get at least a few nenarcoticeskie people in the company on postcollapse: the prohibition of murder and angelization assistant, offer asylum to nick Paradise (via John)... plus a lot of drugs for the harvest and for the bunker...
Joseph is not going to drag in the bright future of the whole crowd of cultists.
As to the Faith some screen time with it can not compare all the other members of the family in total. And yet - it seems to be only two characters have a history - Faith and Joseph. Well, another allusion to the story of the Sheriff and Kimiko... And again Faith is constantly sticking in the frame above the character did a good job. This is probably the most memorable character in the series. The highest score developed!

A
Alerondel 24.01.20

I'm always on her feet admired and fantasized that under the skirt)) On the splash screen of course .. in the commercials does not look the fire.

M
MLShadow 24.01.20

When the moments of the abduction she was breathing character fumes, you could see her face more and it looks like she never washes. And by the way, strange to note the hotel has

I do not quite understand what it was, they have Faith is a position or what?