3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Chichigin 24.01.20 12:50 pm

The optimization of the game (Dark Souls 3)

In your opinion how well optimized the game is, especially on a weak graphics card. Just at the time the publishers of the game played with us a cruel joke with the system requirements, particularly graphics cards.
243 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mictlantecuhtli 24.01.20

Calm down. Maybe it's a temporary problem. Wait at least a day. And already there is panic and demand the money back.

M
Mictlantecuhtli 24.01.20

Richard
Think about it. But PC is already dear:) it will be Difficult. And in games is not the same, shooters, strategy. Trouble.

A
Aleksey Chichigin 24.01.20

Mictlantecuhtli
What's the problem, dude, just that the game starts to lag on vidyuhi just below the top, and so there are no problems, that's all.

E
EvgenyDMT 24.01.20

Richard
Do you think Sonya is more powerful than a PC?))

R
RTHGHG5 24.01.20

EvgenyDMT
no Sonya, no stupid pxny problems

s
siame 24.01.20

Pro driver. This ancient bekapai was not, tried 331. XLI, fps fell by more than half! Even in the menu instead of 60 issued 25!.

R
Richards 24.01.20

EvgenyDMT
No there probably the most important optimization, and the computer is more powerful, but damn, a year ago 660 was recommended, Sonya, one and the same all the time, right now, 970 - 980, and Sonya does not change). The only problem is the price of the games(. But is there any chance to change disks, ETOGES economical to go out, he still studying all this)))

M
Mictlantecuhtli 24.01.20

Alex Kichigin
Perhaps the problem is in the drivers or a conflict with them than that! I am about this! Here not long ago I watched the stream for DS 3, the guy on 970 or 980 the game runs on ultra at 60 fps. This is considering the fact that he is also the stream holds.

D
DEviLPr0 24.01.20

314.22 is the driver helped)

R
RTHGHG5 24.01.20

DEviLPr0 CHanneL
me too on the old vidyuhi really helps

g
gleb_4elnok 24.01.20

RTHGHG5
Well, except for zamochennogo the frame in 30 fps in 75% of the games, And all the rules
Ahahaah lol

S
SNAKE_obanze 24.01.20

Decided while the game installs go to the forum to read!) And gradually became dismayed! Completely wilted! Think well, on my hardware (Windows 7 pro, i7 2600k 3.4 gigahertz, GTX670 2 gig, 16 gigs operatives, playing with a resolution of 1920x1080) will enjoy 15-30 ppsmi on medium, at best...... The game is established. Sighed and started. Thought: well, at least the Intro would look. The game started (started as a knight). I even touch the mouse didn't just looked for a while on the hero. My use! And! A MIRACLE!!! Immediate response, everything is as smooth as butter, all settings on maximum!!! WOW!!! All flies! I don't know of course, I was freezing thing and still not passed the boss from which the sword need to get to it alive, maybe it will get worse! I restarted the game turning on Fraps 55-60 fps consistently only once it was sagging to 47 (play offline). I honestly can't believe it, especially when you consider that there are some write strong subsidence and GTX970 are! I'm certainly glad crazy, noo funny...

I
IGRULKI 24.01.20

With the release of each new game)
Poor optimization, lag, freezes and so forth of the iron holders 5 - 7 years ago! Kick the developers bastards!!!
Problem to be solved and is very simple to throw the old stuff out the window)

I
In_live 24.01.20

Normally runs 45-50 fps, config profile

A
Aleksey Chichigin 24.01.20

All the rules, started steam in offline mode, launched the game and received the same welcome stable 60fps at max speed, it is a pity I will not get achivok((. Campaign fps still from tyrneta depends.

B
Beirut 24.01.20

Game is running from memory
Every time when entering the game puts max and as a result the first fire flight
The most interesting departures on the incentive for pirates is max the world** and there's no flights
The gameplay mechanics tied to fps? just mobs sometimes twist swords like in the matrix

C
CR0MWeLL 24.01.20

bulbulator
I would have thrown my 670 out of the window, if the graphics were compliant, graphics for 5-7 years outdated, and should be iron, if not older!

F
FOXDIE_id 24.01.20

The game is bought on PS4 but decided to check out peck's version.On my hardware AMD FX-6200,8 GB,Geforce GTX 760 4GB - the game gives 40 - 50 fps at max speed at full HD. The Frisians there was one flight in three hours of play.

S
Songburst 24.01.20

How to explain the fact that even if you look at a blank wall Fps will be at 5-10, and in some locations on the contrary, despite the numerous objects and effects gives 20-25?? Minimum is suitable. Card AMD 7700, Intel core i5 in it with the same AMD optimization puts graphics on a high level, and the game itself when the auto setup puts high. Even if you change all the settings on low and even lowering the resolution to the lowest, the Fps did not change. Considering that the Witcher 3 was excellent in the settings a little below average. To wait for patches have

P
Pavel Tambov 24.01.20

Songburst
How to explain the fact that even if you look at a blank wall Fps will be at 5-10, and in some locations on the contrary, despite the numerous objects and effects gives 20-25??

Curve rendering, not an optimized PC version. Th here explains, wait for patches.
Спойлерhttps://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A0%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B3
In ведьмаке3 showed a new rendering system and its capabilities in the high qualities of the images, not demanding on hardware.

But in DS3 I saw the worst rendering, if you rotate the camera it is very noticeable as missing parts of the models of the castle for example. The game does not understand which way the player looks and what objects he must see and which are not.