3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aalsitsh 24.01.20 12:52 pm

The mod removes autoleveling (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Lord forum! Question to the whole audience - recently traveled the expanses of the Internet and came across a message of one user who found and installed it on Skyrim: spec.ed. one interesting mod, it removes autoleveling. For those who do not understand - this mod removes the increase in the level of the surrounding mobs and NPCs along with GG.
Now, the very essence: please post referring to these mods!
3 Comments
Sort by:
F
Friken12 24.01.20

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75643
If you install the mod in the first it is better to learn and then the game just broke

D
Darak5959 24.01.20

Aalsitsh
Just change the difficulty of the game, why even load Skyrim useless mod?

E
Everdin 21.08.22

To the question about the "uselessness" of such a mod: I play on medium difficulty, I have already completed all the main quests for a long time and now I wander around the world, completing small tasks. For the sake of fun, I scored 255 levels - this is the number of skill points needed to take all the perks. And so, all cool, in dragon armor with 2k defense and with two one-handed dragon swords with five hundred damage each, I find myself attacked by... Orc. With dragon gloves and a Daedric helmet, in ebony armor, with glass weapons (and I assure you, this is not because of mods - I only have magic mods!). I beat this creature for about ten minutes - and it’s like a mosquito bites it! For the sake of interest, I turned on the console, clicked on the green mouse, typed in the "getlevel" code, and what do I see? She's level 280! Level 280! What the f*ck??? Fuck, I rocked so much clearing locations over and over again and spending money on teachers, why did I fight Alduin, Harkon, Miraak, if some orc from hell-knows from what angle could do the same thing! And even somehow overtake me??? Not a unique-named character, not a location boss, but just a random-aggressive mob!

If you don’t turn off the growth of the NPC level, then you need to limit it at least!