3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yenno 24.01.20 01:26 pm

Interesting fact! (Diablo 2)

Today 3 hours looking for a player in chat who will be able to kill Helmita v pvp. What the answer was- I have no Chara dressed for the season. Even the Helmit was not sticking out!
Question : Why do we reset? Let's give players to collect Chara this season ( and kill Helmita).
34 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yenno 24.01.20

Klassewer
Sasha , is that you?)

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.01.20

Yenno
Let's say it's an ACE and a 10-ka :D

Y
Yenno 24.01.20

Sweety_Mustard
clear-clear. was a better opinion of him when he put his Sorka on HC .

R
Rivnyanyn 24.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar
One who is confident that he can himself in next season, will not require to do this reset. He wait all this can do.
Personally, I had nothing in nonladder, so all this excuses.

O
Obsessed 24.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar, I think they're trained. ;-)

K
Klassewer 24.01.20

Yenno
Partly can answer positively to this question. Probably.

3m3m 24.01.20

opat vilezli eti slabie hcwniki so svoim crapom

C
Costez 24.01.20

Rivnyanyn
Sure you can all by yourself in next season.
PS kada rizet ?

G
Grinaaa Morningstar 24.01.20

Rivnyanyn
Only here who will not interested now. To start immediately after reset and occupy the top ladder / knock first sodzh - cool. To start now knock out punch the Griffon without the ability to sell - not cool.
Well, if it hurt to delve into a topic, it's best to be on the server with full wipe and uber Diablo in the game with kei-itema, not the entire server.

p
playersik 24.01.20

Legend smsah pvp players who played with the strongest and many of the characters were the best miss a single nuance (probably from into haven't played that nevkurse what is happening right now on the server) - the ked and so knocks nowhere else no reason to sell rare armor runes anyone NN their izbytka but a good top gear(scelera 40+ rare tiara tar KHP ar DMG but where there is even pissed 15/15 or 15/40 jewel) is very problematic to buy. It's Schaub did you know Shaw is happening right now. One down tiara 3-20 2 Lite trying to buy as much as I've played). So start now and beat out the top rags she izi go at a good price. So into your concept to start now inconsistencies of deystvitelnosti

Y
Yenno 24.01.20

Grenaa Morningstar
To your knowledge, we recently sold a perf Griffon on HC for ber. I do not write horror stories, then they does not scare anyone. Without straining 21 ^^

Y
Yenno 24.01.20

playersik
no , he remembers that we Runninig knocked the second perf Griffon, and he can no runes to buy it.

p
playersik 24.01.20

The word Griffin is still a dumpster. To shove it into top gear a bit of a stretch. Pala on the overhand is that still going. In PVM periodocity washed no(besides from aesthetic pleasure).

Y
Yenno 24.01.20

playersik
why? Amazon is just about right. That is not trash?