3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nord 24.01.20 01:27 pm

How to play Disciples2 online (Disciples 2: Dark Prophecy)

58 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sledopyt 24.01.20

Explain in detail for the Uprising of the elves.

Server:
1. Go to"multiplayer
2. Choose"TCP/IP connection of the Internet
3. Click Create
4. Enter your nickname and select the script. Then click the blue arrow in the lower right corner.
5. To choose a race, Lord and level of difficulty. Also have the ability to play imported characters (click the figure of a man in the center of the screen) or to install additional gold and (or) mana, but all I know gamers are playing without importing characters and additional resources.
6. Wait until the opponent (s). When all are ready, click the blue arrow in the lower right corner.

Client:
1. Go to"multiplayer
2. Choose"TCP/IP connection of the Internet
3. Click Join.
4. In the resulting window, enter the IP address of the server.
5. Enter your nickname and connect to the game.
6. To choose a race and Lord. When all are ready, click the blue arrow in the lower right corner.

If you have a dedicated IP address to play online you will need the program Hamachi, which you can use to create a virtual local network. Immediately after installation you will be given a virtual IP. This program is free and available for download at the following links:

Russian version (898 KB)
http://www.izcity.com/go.php?http://files.hamachi.cc/HamachiSetup-1.0.1.5-ru.exe

English version (895 KB)
http://www.izcity.com/go.php?http://files.hamachi.cc/HamachiSetup-1.0.1.5-en.exe

G
Gogins 24.01.20

I'm probably not a good time, but if anyone sees what I write please answer, because guys do not get to play on the Internet. When a client comes in and dials the IP address, he or che does not appear!!! And che to do???

G
Gogins 24.01.20

And that's all! Understood!!!

L
Leonia Dementiev 24.01.20

Damn please help me, I do not understand. I downloaded it, created a network and play does not work

L

I have the same problem as Goquins. But the current he realized, I don't vduplyaesh. Help please...

G
Gogins 24.01.20

Version of the game the same? When I played, my friend took off after a while! I think because it without a disc played! And so, it's simple! Do as it says to play on the Internet!

L

And version must be the same? We just have a collection of Disciples and the game without a disc is... Can a licensed version is needed? Help if you can please...

G
Gogins 24.01.20

Damn, buy a normal disk for two and do not worry!!!

L

In short, the current license can be on the Internet to play?

G
Gogins 24.01.20

No, but I think that version of the game was the same.

L

well, we both with a single disk the game was installed

P
Podolskiy Vladimir 24.01.20

who wants to play on an Internet in disiples write MNU :) try it.

B
Brontozyabra 24.01.20

who wants to play,write in Ah.....I will be glad to everyone)))And who in Disciples 2: Rise of the elves wants to no??

K
Killer_nex 24.01.20

who now wants to play model??

f
feyfolken 24.01.20

I don't mind...

K
Killer_nex 24.01.20

in the evening zahodite on the Playground or room ASKI let the thread santacasa

D
Desperate Knight 24.01.20

Gentlemen, I would like to know why you cannot sync to TCP/IP when you play Disciples2: Dark Prophecy (aka the Eve of Ragnarok). Everything happens as described Gogins: I create the host, others are trying Golitsa and see nothing. Version of the game at the same time all the same, so that's not the problem. What? Or that I have Hamachi Non-Commercial Lisence (though like it doesn't matter, if only the network was?) or that when you create a game and host I can kick the comp. It turns out that if, say, the map is made for 4 players originally at the host appear I 3 computer, which can not (!!) remove o_0
Perhaps this prevents the accession of other players.
Please help me to understand, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

D

Killer nex, my Asya: 431281326. If You know how to play via TCP/IP, write to me please. Thank you.

K
Killer_nex 24.01.20

I sent a request autorizatii

D

yeah, I've already added