3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
King_Sosat 24.01.20 01:27 pm

Need a way of earning money. (Graveyard Keeper)

In General, the topic title speaks for itself.

Please advise how to make money, because Sharmel asks me to buy the certificate of an aristocrat, and save me to him Oh sooooo long.
10 Comments
Sort by:
H
HuKuTa007 24.01.20

You and other Persians at what stage? There at all, except the snake can more or less earn (About the astrologer is not sure,he was in my possible book at a good price to sell)

H
HuKuTa007 24.01.20

The simplest, but 12 gold will not gain:
1) Sell the meat to the innkeeper
2) to Preach
3) the Blacksmith to fuse metal/nails/iron ore/coal etc. In the career of this bulk
As for me, the most profitable lesson is this:
1) to Fish on the pier. There's a salmon on a silver lure well caught and immediately sell all that caught the lighthouse Keeper.
2) the Inquisitor on the hill of Witches bring the burgers and beer you for it 33 silversmith roll. Not that much, but steam is not particularly necessary. Good beer and a Burger made not difficult
3) a More profitable option, but more dreary - gold grow vegetables in the garden and Spiriva merchant. In a week you can up to 75 pieces of silver to
4) Well, the best way to open the workbench juviler and all the most valuable sell Sharmel and Trader. They have the benefit of the stocks of PA1-2 gold there. Then the truth will have to wait until they have money does not appear

S
Skinny_Vamp 24.01.20

The Church and it alone!
Do a combo prayer gold quality and you already have a weekly income without expenses. Gradually fill the cemetery with the graves of 12 of the skulls, thus greatly increasing the profit from sermons. This is the only method which does not require any investment, all crafted independently of the resources which are extracted.
Growing vegetables and selling burgers with beer is not very profitable occupation, for vegetables you need seed or fertilizer. You need to constantly engage in the garden. If you grow something, it is grapes for making wine.
It's been said here about fishing at silver bait, but the bait is worth the money and it is spent.

H
HuKuTa007 24.01.20

Well, firstly if we talk about costs, we can recall that to get the ash needed corpses. and for that we need a carrot, a vegetable garden therefore you're still going to do.
And secondly: what is the actual problem to receive additional income, besides the Church? Per week (six days) under this scheme you can get money only for the Church, and the rest of the time just simply will go nowhere.
Again, the most profitable is to cut jewels and every week to take them to the merchant. He has stock in several gold.

H
HuKuTa007 24.01.20

Skinny_Vamp even I missed that prayer with a gold star. How much do you get for preaching it?

S
Skinny_Vamp 24.01.20

HuKuTa007
Carrots need at the stage of creation of the cemetery. After the maximum filling klabona, the money will drip from the sermons without any cost. From the message you get about 50 silver. But the cemetery is still in a state of reconstruction, a lot of space and the graves of 12 skulls is just 10 pieces, the rest are in need of exhumation. The columbarium even marble is not advantageous since it does not pay for space. So ash is not needed, except for fertilizer.
About jewels do not understand, where a constant flow of gold? From ore veins to mine - with the mind.

K
King_Sosat 24.01.20

Skinny_Vamp

Thanks for the reply.

What about selling boxes of vegetables? There is a sense?

Who buys hard alcohol and is it expensive?

S
Skinny_Vamp 24.01.20

Hicross
There is meaning in everything, but personally I'm too lazy to grow, craft boxes, and then drag one at a time.
Alcohol before the landlord bought after the updates stopped. Have all the supplies to drink, I now understand why Harry was drunk.

P
Paddy Keyn 24.01.20

Kraft wine - it is a lot of PTS, silver bahrivets the dealer, on the remains of himself sitting

the norms of this sermon - just showered cemetery monuments with ash, all the bodies burn and they pick out all the maximum.

G
Gratka 28.08.21

apparently with the latest updates the question has disappeared) the tavern gives tons of gold per week