3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
look-look 24.01.20 01:31 pm

Impressions of the game (Sid Meier's Civilization 6)

Frankly and directly,have not played in Civu and so to judge the earlier versions can't,but yesterday 6 of launched and raced until 6 am.
Pros:
-the training is very competent
music
-localization
interface
-skills(development raznostoronnie the Board
Cons:
until I saw for myself two minuses
-optimization
-intelligence AI(on the lowest difficulty,already on move 15 to press start when mastering the basics,and then BAM and the barbarians already, and so,attack and spend a lot of points for pumping soldiers to fight back
put a strong 8 out of 10
61 Comments
Sort by:
p
pashalet 24.01.20

Well, it seems to me that part of our current claims until neosvoennost in the VI series. I'm here at the end of 2 days the game ran on his own and some other complaints and realized that all was not gloom.
Even litsuha often hangs out no, if I play without the trainer on money))
FORTS can not be built - you can
Technology jump, after bows gunpowder, that used to be the three Musketeers - they are, there is no jump. Just Luke is a dead end: you can leave her to the last, developing others.
If to indulge in nuclear bombs, their forks will be put on - no, with the right combination of Gosta
The workers are disposable, this is a direct loss - but the building immediately, improving I
No auto-renew trade ties - but not necessary to go on already unprofitable route, choose only the effective
Before the caravans changed the form, there is a merchant on the camel - here, too, change. The neighbors in the camel, I got on the bus))
"The neighbors don't want to be friends - friendly. Another thing, pleasing one will upset others. In life: to be friends with everyone does not work, you need to choose.

Of course, this is only the outer layer. Of course, there are a number of well-founded claims. But innovations in the game sensible - a lot. In the end, sure, the 6th part will be a great future and great additions as usual. Anyway: he is a sign of quality, the game is made to a high standard))) Some parts are a little more successful, some less. Here I liked the fourth - but it's the taste and color... In 6 months I would like, and what you truly wish!

M
Marquess 24.01.20

Nice graphics, but too overwhelmed by the interface.

A
Aleksandr Asadchiy 24.01.20

I liked
Tsiva 5 + interface more interesting and less cartoonish Grifoni. Changes in gameplay are there but they are small, most of the edits.

Sobssna saved weaknesses part 5 and 6th. Diplomacy is primitivism. Resources are unimportant. There are - well,no - okay. Reworked AI logic but also new bugs.

For example, the dip in relations is buggy. Even if I was the victim of the attack, when the world uses 1 enemy I get a ton of hurt feelings from the world. Ahead of the country in culture, too, get strange debuffs on relationships and war. And stuff like that.those that don't do comp and still mad at you.

Trade like. Liked Watari. At the initial atamah games fool head and sobssna engaged than those needs. Tobish robbing, stealing units and interfere with sleep. The lack of eternal working too pleased

it is not thought out trick with great people. So much that they become nowhere to put them.
changed the calculation of urban growth - also good. Hosh major city, find a place with water, rest your other Horad far, time to build the regions is processed, and the earth

the music is good but its not enough
would give the game 7 out of 10
-1 for diplomacy
-1 for the lack of global changes
-1 minor flaws

L
Legat Marks 24.01.20

475 year already all the way around. Safely burn the city. The economy is powerful. Army is powerful. AI ceased to grow. Even the demands of my perform.

D
DrAgon_steel 24.01.20

Why long range units in the peaceful to strike just the landscape? What the hell is this? The type of artillery first war begins?!
The caravans towards the end begin to irritate, twenty-caravans yeah, and sixty don't want?
The road - now it's just for beauty? No train, acceleration of movement no - units when pumped stupid rod technology directly, because it's faster.
Diplomacy is sooo weird and kind of stubby.
The animation of the leaders of the countries did not like the word - at all. Grotesque to some. In 5 it was more cuter, that is.
Pumping units should not so cut - everything was OK.
And yeah - great minds, something something. Yet to figure out where someone - a lot of people just stupidly was waiting for suitable buildings. Moreover, it became clear who where just at random. The bonus from them is very controversial.
Well, the fog of war - in the studied areas - disgusting.
Archaeologists is a generally plate - I don't remember where I have in the Empire of museums is confusing to look. And places of historical excavation block useful cells. Space in museums is not enough. Zvizdets.
And I have one computer there is something ponders, before you take an enemy city? Poke a tank at the city - and geeesh.

And so in General a good optimizing smart, I hope. The DLC will add, well, as usual - we're beta testers, all finished with a file. The fifth he first some-well a lot of criticisms are called.

M
MR.Lemon 24.01.20

A couple of years would be a smart play.
Furious diplomacy. The most disgusting moment in the game. Yes, it made it more interesting, cooler and more logical. But only at first. In the middle of the game (industrial age and on) the AI just goes crazy. Of course, I used that AI from the very start fought each other (each power condemns another and constantly at war), even used to the fact that the nation, which was friendship, just attack. But in the end it turns out that all the Nations hate each other and if it were not for the difference in the power, gladly would unleash the war. In the end, I scored a bolt on the growth of militarism (because those who condemned me, continue to do it constantly, like a rolls condemnation, even if we give them resources). Carried a couple of Nations on their continent and abandoned. With such relationship between Nations is not fun to play.

D
DrAgon_steel 24.01.20

Well, here, apparently, is the only way:
Usah kill, adyn will be! (C)

S
Setesh 24.01.20

Did not like the fact that removed one of the conditions for winning, but Diplomatic victory
Culture most people what the first batch is won on culture, although not going (like scientific victory), while in description wins is cultural victory is considered the most difficult

m
mayarti 24.01.20

In fact, the game did not meet expectations.
On the seventh of difficulty played, the AI is behaving inappropriately: always judging, and then declares war, comes to me and stands, then dying under the walls of the city, asks a truce, pay me tribute, then the new. And still kills some after the war or conviction excuse to give them the resources, lol. GG builds in every cell of their island by the warrior, in the later stages of the heap these warriors improved just a couple, why? No diplomacy, except that was very pleased with the chip with the ambassadors. The interface, well, there is nothing to say, even thrilled, except that the window of the city is not very convenient, there is no list of units (only if you click on the name and flipping that stupid), and even enraged that, that would close the window with he need to close as many as two tab!
The idea with the areas of steep, I liked it, exactly like with separate cells for miracles. 3-time workers are too cool in the later stages it is not necessary to kill them, there are little if you buy, build relatively quickly, if the produce. Roads make the vendors comfortable. Nuclear and thermonuclear missiles available to any submarine, no need to relocate - plus.
The notorious fog of war: well, the clouds were steeper, and then a shadow. But here a matter of habit, I am humbled and even imbued.
Association in the army gave not the result I was expecting. Instead of the summation of force increases only 10-20 units, sorrow, trouble.
The biggest fail: no maps of Land or other huge maps. Chose huge and continents - in the end, a small ocean and two continents, hmm, too.
The result: while not to stick a couple of patches and DLC, you can safely go to play 4-5 zivko, there is boredom and frustration.

K
Kirlusha 24.01.20

Personally, my expectations of the game met.
And then, only in the fact that better than expected:))))

While I saw only one strange drawback: At warships don't have a team to stand on duty. All the time we have to its limits to examine, so that no one snuck in.

In all other suits. In optimization no complaints at all! Otigral four games under different conditions. No bug (glitch, departure) is not noticed. And even to the 400-th move, time to move other players increases slightly. So nothing people complain about it.

AI, of course inadequate, but I (the player) am not normal:))))

D
DEMON624 24.01.20

improved 5

L
Lyuba Egorova 24.01.20

WELL, why in the game of the city satellites. Playing on low video settings sheet. 5 cities satellites did not want to play. Civilization 4 is better once to go through.

O
Old-dvd 24.01.20

What can I say... the City became better, worse diplomacy - not the diplomacy system, and its implementation. Until removed, decided to wait for the patches and run the game in 2-3 months.

p
pashalet 24.01.20

Probably the most mixed impression of the game leaves a diplomacy system. Like so many years of the series, many games released under this brand. Why is still not done - well, any logical behavior to neighboring countries? I can understand when a recent ally, whom you just saved from a powerful enemy and help resources, kindness - all of a sudden without any reason and logic sticks a dagger in the back and treacherously attacking your defenseless city. OK, it happens.

But when your superpower is already wiped out all the competitors and completely dominated on all continents - darkening fields, clouds and oceans banner and his giant high-tech army -- and the latter, literally out of pity left alive sosedushka, with the only poor gorodocka, lined along the perimeter of your tanks and suddenly there is something defiantly to sputter and declares a Holy war his two chariots... Hey, Meyer, well, Kamon, seriously?

G
Garik Nevskoy 24.01.20

The knight power 48, 67 Cossacks, the infantryman with a gun 70, and the tank - 80!! All!!! Started to play, I see the dork force 20, think: Ooooh, robots and tanks, the latter will, apparently, far beyond 100, and even 200. Yeah, as if! The helicopter fired two of some crossbowmen and almost killed. Bombers campaign, will again to a club on the wing or chassis while will cave people something to drop. The helicopter again, can't even wallow in the same cage to fly, it again loaded on the boat. Some of the house calculating all this do?
Yet this Association of units with +10 strength... That kind of Nonsense?

The balloon could not fly over the rocky coast beyond the land, had to fly around in search of the beach. Was afraid that will crash into water from a height!

s
stranjer8 24.01.20

And then I realized that the game is not so. Suddenly everything fell into place. And cartoon graphics, without a hint of realism, and the strange appearance of leaders and their illogical behavior, and wrong view of religion and Church going people. It's not cartoon graphics, this game itself - the cartoon. She focused on children. Leaders in the game themselves like children from some cartoon. Everyone has some kind of a quirk that they're not even trying to hide. Is diplomacy, when you without any reason, the neighbor said I don't like you because you have toys (resources) which I have no or I despise you because you're weak. This behavior is not adults, but young children. And only a child can believe that a believer in five minutes to draw in someone else's faith without any resistance. Yes, in ancient times, because this war started.

s
sith213 24.01.20

played somewhere in the 15 amount of hours, but it's still not something, which is not such a civilization, the feeling that something is missing

R
Rolento 24.01.20

Without editing the scripts very difficult to play, afraid of huge AI army on the borders, invented the wheel in the late middle ages. In short you need to wait a few years until the balance is finished.

R
Rograx 24.01.20

I wanted to write all you think about new part. But here is described full:) Well, frankly, the game is currently complete crap. It is better to continue a 5 part play. Many believe in DLC and patches, you yourself are not funny?) Add a couple useless feature, that's all the DLC.

D
DrAgon_steel 24.01.20

When I came out 5 part, spitting and swearing, six months became quite fit the game with patches, DLC and mods.
It is a modern trend to release unfinished/cut product then have to patch and release DLC for a separate loot of course.
Remember all the AAA projects of last time - how many of them were from complete product.