3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Ujin Fix 24.01.20 02:30 pm

About \"neposrat\" to two-core (Watch_Dogs 2)

In General it is all still relevant: when unlock, the fix will be? Primal work with the injector works like a Champ. Maybe someone found a solution already? Pentium G4400
41 Comments
Sort by:
d
daf123er 24.01.20

Ujin Fix
I found. bought AMD FX-8350.

r
r4die2 24.01.20

Primal work fine without the injector running on a 2-core.

M
Metalist1925 24.01.20

Ujin Fix
in this case, the fix will be of little help

a
aKinave 24.01.20

Buy yourself an i3 6100 for 8K, he's on your socket will fit and in this Hyper trading is

z
zagruzon 24.01.20

Dimson_62
I'll say,here's my percent rose in price three times since the purchase, it's in my build was the most expensive,the price of 11 roubles, now it is 33 GRAND fucking!! one fucking percent,about the rest vaabsche silent. now that would be gaming the system unit to collect,you need to be a member of a pancake

J
JolyMau5 24.01.20

Ujin Fix
I found the solution - got the PS4.
Because I was sick of all these processors, graphics card, RAM, going/not going, how many FPS on the Assembly.

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

Dimson_62
The extremely interesting thing I heard - I am retired disabled ... but found on what to save and bought a computer ... a cost of 100 kasara ... but I have a pension of 8000 a month. I even don't know the country's REAL subsistence level in the 23-25 thousand rubles, I have no idea how to live for 8000 rubles, and the bole to buy a computer for 100 thousand. With disability now actively removed, payments, if there were, then a penny. The apartment is 2500-3000 + medication + to eat, I spent 1500 in a week, and that's not to mention the costs of travel, etc. details. I thought I was stingy, eat one, and sometimes two times a day, steal hot water/cold-water, save on electricity, and it turns out not poorly, but here, here I a burdock.
And Yes, no less surprised me, RETIRED! Seniors play? An advanced pensioner and do not know how to live on 8000, and still manages to save for a PC for 100 kasara, NO, ALREADY BOUGHT! There is a catch, or hard LIE. I thought that retirees with such pensions are trying to survive, and no, they buy computers for 100,000.
PS Zaskrinil, review of the year
Wise! To learn to live for 8000 rubles, I understand, you can live, but damn, something I eat, probably a lot. At the same time want to save up, I'm certainly trying, but always where something will go. Maybe the same will save, buy.
Oh, no wonder, just then, duck take money from the pension Fund, or freeze it. Seniors -representatives of the USSR, can survive even in the harshest conditions. Oh, a spoiled youth.

A
ABRAScovyy 24.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
Need about 5-10 years to save money with such a pension on PC for 100000р. In General smacks of lies. I personally have never been able to accumulate a large amount of money will probably be recorded for training this fellow)

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

Dimson_62
Spoiler
Review Dimson_62 - Mighty retired - 2
I thought You will come up with something better. So there you go:
- I took a loan for 2 years, paying 4,000 a month - loans are given with extreme caution, especially in the last two years. Called, asked a loan of 100 thousand, at a salary of 8000 I was told you're crazy, nobody will give you credit in this income. Well, let's take, meanwhile, take credit only REALLY crazy at this time of the time, high interest rates, to live for 4000 rubles per month, it is impossible, from personal experience. Expenses, fasting, eating once a day left - $ 100, lost weight, if you work on 1.5 kg a day, if output - 1 kg of weight. Hunger got tortured ,could not resist. Current consumption - 200 rubles per day, eat 2 times a day, otherwise you can't. Is 6000 rubles. You have 130 rubles a day! It's crazy, not real, and do not lie.
Took loan calculator, consider:
Sberbank, for 2 years, 100 thousand at 16%
It turns out the overpayment 17,000, and everything else, not 4000, and 4500 in a month. Madness!
- the good pays the rent on daughter me, meanwhile, I thought that parents ALWAYS (!) strive to help their children. They have a cost there, and what You pension to the daughter paid the rent. I still have not seen that for a pensioner to pay, and the computers he bought for 100 thousand. Absurd. I understand, to help financially, not enough to live on ,but to pay for the apartment hotel, while the old man plays. Hmm... I wouldn't want such a father, glad that he (my father) a responsible person has a pension, spending money on their children, and even in retirement - continues to help, says - I don't need it for bread and butter, but socks, it's important for the kids to be ALL and he always sought it, and not asked for anything, he lives on a pension, and children gives, left. Thank you to him.
- I leave the house once a month after the pensions, food to buy and on drugs - ONCE a MONTH? Yes, it is necessary to have ten hands or so AT the TIME purchase. If a car, minus, well, I will say again, the daughter helps out, okay, well, or near the store, but at a time, even so impossible. Drugs meanwhile has risen, at times, it appears that for 4000 rubles, not only products, but also medicines, there is not 130 rubles a day and even less.
- computer, Kosarikov to sit on the game portal, fix, credit, computer accessories - words and actions, not pensioners.
I have not seen this again zaskrinil. This is absurd.
I was expecting something more real, like: I Put the heat meter, closed, cold, but tolerable, pay for heating less. The children are treated from the country, he purchased in the bazaars, on the cheap, save on hot water/cold-water, electricity. Earn a little (say, tutoring). Actually, still paying for disability and good. Sold from the old something, etc. etc. It would look more realistic.
Meanwhile, retirees, even people with disabilities, continue to work, or something to do as much. It's their life, it's a job, they try to help children, to please, to survive, and at the present time, it's hard.
The only way I see the current situation
I'm just surprised at the stupidity of the current situation, words and deed. That's just my opinion, I do not impose it, and it is, ideally, nothing. How, in fact, your words.

A
Amid084 24.01.20

Strangely the person in the profile I5 6600k, and he asks whether it is possible to run on the dvuhyadernik.

B
Bombardirovschik 24.01.20

Amid084
it's a classic of the Playground. here 90% of the audience profiles 1070 and i7 but in reality laptops and Celeron.

L
Luka_gg 24.01.20

Dimson_62
Spoiler
Review Dimson_62 - Mighty retired 3
how is the end of April I'm at the cottage and crawl out of there in September for the country, the private sector, the same have to pay. I argued my point of view, and it is more real than all this ... By the way, I now see, emerged a cottage, some kind of disease, and yet, disability people, it is not cheap, and a brother.
Look, let's leave all this trivial nonsense and get back to reality. Well, You had a shred of respect, You stand your ground when both are broken, nothing to do with common sense, mathematics says otherwise, I believe more, not to mention personal experience. You have not even attempted to refute what I said, and simply complete the rework.
I will add more. We have the same your garden, and one potato can not eat, of course, that garden still grows a lot of things, but in the store you still go, anyway, are household chemicals, meat, cereals, pasta, dairy, etc.
his family did not when I worked, in the sense of officially - what's Your brother and official work. The taxes he pays, no way, no how, animals, contains, in the meantime, the animals are today, a household, I know not by hearsay, costing content owners EXPENSIVE! And if they sell on the market, means a licensed product passes the check, pay taxes.
they have a nice house, nice SUV - whichever, SUV and ubasic can be called. BUT, it doesn't matter, I don't care if the theme is not relevant. Agriculture in our country bent, very expensive, and no wonder the farmers staged a March on Moscow, at the time. I saw these tomatoes at 300-600 rubles per kg, the meat is 400-500 rubles per kg. People save, any business hard. And tax - will not go away, one way or another, pay.
I without our government will be able to provide for themselves or not no, like it or not, the government participates directly or indirectly in our lives, whether we like it or not. In General, in wilderness people live, without gas, without light, with his farm, but I doubt they care about games LIKE TIME AND even more work to the computers for 100 thousand.
No, dear, stop, as if You are spinning, not that, no need to make excuses, what You said, no adequate person would believe, too many false and weird facts, and many moot point and try to divert to the side or to cover his innuendo. No need to prove anything.
We assume that the bulk of a big stinking pile of poop, you still haven't denied, in this regard, You had a shred of respect.
Let's explore that.
PS Here as not thinking the player retired, that's serious. And the more modern operating terms if you expect another 8-9 years to upgrade the computer. people with disabilities are working, if you can, and then play a strange person. And even more sitting on the PG comments, helps on games, solves technical problems. Surely I'm going to be playing with a child in one place. I already want to throw, things, work, plans. retired would be something else to do, but not to play.
Bomber
I have observed the reverse situation, so often come across, forgot to update, or even scored. Probably for a friend/brother asks the second system unit.

B
Bombardirovschik 24.01.20

VOVAN WOLF
On the contrary, I have often seen, Write type - a bunch of shit, ugh, the dumb play of the BUNCH! Console rule! On PC all games lag!
Play all the games on PS4, it SMOOTHLY.
And they themselves in the profile 1070-1080 and i7 with 32 GB of RAM .
And the lag, LOL, the consoles are playing.

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.01.20

Percent with 4 mA cores are loaded to the limit.Gone those days of feints and run GTA 5 on PECS 8600 GT.
On 2 cores is 7 fps and friezes friezes friezes at the slightest movement.

z
zhme 24.01.20

Vasek Vasekk
Bob th you smoke ? i3 6100 downloads rx480 and gtx1060 the eyeballs and standards is 1080 ! What are the 7 fps ? if you're sitting there on the A4 from AMD it is not necessary to deceive people ignorant !

V
Vlad Ninashov 24.01.20

Bomber
I don't have :D I see no reason to lie HD

V
Vasek Vasekk 24.01.20

SME
6100 I3 has 4 threads.The system sees 4 cores and it works like a 4-core with new architecture.
It would be 2 cores and 2 threads(like the TC) he would not have taken even a GTX 950.

In watch dogs 2 i3 6100 - 1060 is very weak and does not reveal already.Bottlenecking comes with 100% load when loading some 70-80%.1080 what kind of clown you're a piece)).

M
MikuHadsune 24.01.20

Stop trying to run games on wooden tubs. That will not go to any theme of the game, everywhere there are questionnaires on the forum like (how to play on the 550 ti or the like to run on an old Celeron (about the Celeron'm exaggerating, but still) ). Getting and funny and sad. But more funny.
Guys, I don't mean to be rude or something, but I realized this: in order to live a normal life and have the rules of PC, console, etc. we Have to live for themselves only, no families, children, movies, booze, etc. Only then can you have a normal iron, or option 2 is to be a Deputy.

L
LOLMikuHadsune 24.01.20

MikuHadsune
Sad conclusions and terrible sacrifices for the sake of have rules of PC, console etc -_-
A little system in most games are artificially inflated just for divorce on new hardware. But long ago trampled down on one place and few games are able to surprise.

M
MikuHadsune 24.01.20

LOVEMikuHadsune
We have what we have. Can't be choosers. And what about the victims and not so victims. Life for myself is always better than the education soplezhuev, though
Spieleroulette not understand.