3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alerta 24.01.20 02:31 pm

Shaking the image when you rotate the camera (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Until today everything was fine. Today is such garbage, the image when you rotate the camera shakes, FPS not dropping. Settings have not been changed. GTX750 temperature normal. What could be the reason?

Complement. If you start a new game, everything works perfectly. The only problem with a fresh save. That is not the case with the video card and not the graphics settings....

Other people's saving work fine, no bug. What the hell is that?

They do not want to restart...
Video глюкомhttps://radikal.EN/video/wglQsgB0bza
35 Comments
Sort by:
P
PIRAT69 24.01.20

To try verify integrity of game cache in steam and less pull. And smoothly do the movements, and then the jerks will fall to a minimum.

A
AlexOmen 24.01.20

I had, at the margin, unable to escape from shallow pits, graves. Just throwing extra uspokaivatsya and can be virigoth.

A
Alerta 24.01.20

Damn, really nobody ain't tell me? More than 100 hours in the game, really do not want to start over, but can not play so... Maybe they can update the save, or dissect it, or on error to check?

R
Rain D 24.01.20

Alerta
had the same problem, the same was shaking all, some I'm not really rummage in all these files and so on, but I did so next, I opened the task Manager, at kingdomcome you need to tap the RMB, the detail and the fact that opened and then pressed back PKM Pogrebna and posed very highest priorities as it all stopped, kanesh my camera was not rattled as much as in your VIDOS, but almost, the same sharp jerking, try MB will help.

A
Alerta 24.01.20

Rain D
Thanks for the reply, but that's not it... Load someone else's save - everything works perfectly. My sohranki treatsa. As the preservation associated with graphics kill do not understand, but the fact remains.

N
Navajo 24.01.20

Alerta
Absolutely the same garbage. Not work, and the camera started shaking when cornering. By the way, valaska the same as you.
If you find the reason please write.

A
Alerta 24.01.20

Navajo
At the office.the forum barely found a couple people with the same problem.
The bug seems very rare. There is, as a rule, in the process of passing the quest to the destruction of the bandit camps.
To the graphics settings and power the graphics card has nothing to do, they pick useless..
The baddie of this bug is that it is written in the saved game, i.e. all sohranenki, after the occurrence of this boy will be Sabaoani.
Is that the only solution is to find an old save game where this misunderstanding yet, and replay.
Duplicated information to the caliper, maybe fixed...

I
Illumate lime 24.01.20

And yet it is associated with the game settings,but the species is not only graphics. For I was in town and SUDDENLY WELL PRISPICHELO I change the graphics settings...changed 2 times and in the end, after some time I notice that the picture at the corners began to twitch. Loaded the latest save game,before they started to change graphics and no jerking.

K
Krrrva 24.01.20

Thank you lady, I must be one of elite ) 3 days puzzled, do not understand what could be wrong. However the camera I have is not so much shaking but still neugraben

Y
Yaroslavigor1987 24.01.20

Hello everybody! Specifically, I registered because of this problem. Only besides jerking of the camera, the character runs all the time even when you release the key, you need press again to stop. Naturally comfortable the game can not be considered. Anyone been the same? Very annoying!! And how to deal with it?

I
Illumate lime 24.01.20

Yaroslavigor1987
And the character lagana is moving. Ie freezes. For example, in the jump.

S
SPEC1AL1ST 24.01.20

Strange, but it seems to have solved the problem of putting vsync on 30.

A
Alerta 24.01.20

Yaroslavigor1987
At the office. forum write that promised to fix it in 1.4. This bug has the update 1.3.3, on consoles the same story.

Until then, only to restart before the appearance of the bug.

Still on time helps to set the graphics settings to Ultra, to survive, to load the saved game and return the settings as it was. I helped for a couple hours, but then all over again.

F
FaNat1k002 24.01.20

Exactly you MB, really, completely turn off vertical sync..)

Once in TES Skyrim, it was the same..)

D
DragonTier 24.01.20

The same nonsense. Started after drinking with the priest. And I noticed that other characters are walking too slow. It looks like something to do. But I love it. It's just 3.14 zdets what else.
While able to are rising to the problem with locking max FPS to 30 the command sys_maxfps 30.

O
OGGUK 24.01.20

Not a game, and solid joists

Z
ZerOveR 24.01.20

SPEC1AL1ST
How ?

D
DragonTier 24.01.20

ZerOveR
I will answer for it in the graphics settings.

A
Alerta 24.01.20

DragonTier
Vertical sync either on or off. She has no values. Most likely SPEC1AL1ST mean FPS=30.

S
SPEC1AL1ST 24.01.20

The rebound started again. After sleep... Sorry, good game but impossible to play.