3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vist16 24.01.20 02:32 pm

help in the passage (DeathSpank)

what to do with Thongolitch Instrument when it is given the second time??? help!!!
150 Comments
Sort by:
T
TalibAsSs 24.01.20

Vist16
to go to Magical Forest(upper left corner of the map of the world)there is the same plate as the first principle!!! XD

V
Vist16 24.01.20

I have found, thank you!!

v
vlololo 24.01.20

where to find the third ingredient for a witch?
a skull full of
still have the quest you have something to Tuscany bucket and where XS
two passes blocked

[
[Digger_888] 24.01.20

vlololo
The crystal Shard is in the upper left corner of the map.
The quest where you have to take Hellish Wadycki can only be performed after the witch all the ingredients include, there then another passage will open.

v
vlololo 24.01.20

Where exploding slugs?
and what do the good and evil sliders in the settings?

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 24.01.20

heh, this is for the console versions trick: if you scroll Good to the max and Evil to a minimum, will receive achivku (trophy)

z
zhsch 24.01.20

The question is: what to do, where to go, when the farmer's wife asks to find her Missing Wallet (quest Pick Pocket)? I read that you need to go into a garden, where to find it - XS, the entire map clambered already..;(

z
zhsch 24.01.20

All figured out.. Tupil, translated incorrectly...
Now another question: how to get the hair of the Lord? In his Museum they are, and how to retrieve them? There are guards..

T
TUTMOS 3 24.01.20

People,help to get into the Demon mines .

[
[Digger_888] 24.01.20

THUTMOSE 3
have the witch all the ingredients to carry, then Demon Mines will be opened

T
TUTMOS 3 24.01.20

DeathSpank.Thank you

[
[Digger_888] 24.01.20

THUTMOSE 3
Nezachto))

The people, help, how come the place where still need to drain the lake and the orphan to save?
There I found a wheel, went into the dam, and there is a gear missing. The wheel combine and where this to take???

V
VVS117 24.01.20

DeathSpank
Feed wheel termites

c
crotos2 24.01.20

I can't quest with ingredients for old urbica it requests: fiber I did on ore demons of et identity I did but the hair out of the hell that the Museum can't I understand you need to ask the time Keeper (an hourglass) what song should play on the phonograph so that this clock is broken and the guards gone and I took the hair but there are only two possible answers (1 that I can zdelot so that I could ring the bell or clock I do not remember and 2 why you change lenses that clock or something like that) what to do then PLEASE TELL me. OCH NEED

[
[Digger_888] 24.01.20

VVS117
and where the termites are???

v
vlololo 24.01.20

how to kill ghosts?

G
Giperboloit 24.01.20

The people where the lake Strashnov?You can write how to get there.Proshol game at 98%,and the job spoil the statistics((

G
Giperboloit 24.01.20

vlololo
Ghost sword to kill on the quest which will let you type in the cemetery.

G
Giperboloit 24.01.20

crotos2
Come to the Museum and ponazhimat on gramofon,his music rasebotsa hourglass.Then go to the guard of these hours and on his question the time,tell him the best time he rings the bell,the guards are leaving,you steal the wig from a Museum.

A
ALeXandeR Umbra 24.01.20

Ghosts can be killed with any weapon, which in the characteristic damage is written in green