3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 24.01.20 02:51 pm

How do you feel about Mat in Russian voice acting? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

In my opinion it slightly spoils the atmosphere of Deus. The game looks very serious in all aspects, Materne there is not the place, do you think?
116 Comments
Sort by:
P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

Givemethedust
Well, you could do without Mata in the games that in the movie? And suddenly all became serious? Yeah.

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

Anglerfish
Well, you could do without Mata in the games that in the movie?
Previously had before. Now the average age of CA increased, and with it grows the age rating. If you do not like the Mat, you can just look at rating and pass projects 18+ or 16+.

And suddenly all became serious? Yeah
Seriously, when some Neanderthal swearing without using any swear words. It just does not happen in life, as curses and obscenities are a lot of people, and if a book can write *he cursed,* I in a game or movie only to zapisivat or to do a cultural freak.

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

Givemethedust wrote:
Previously had before. Now the average age of CA increased, and with it grows the age rating.
Do you have any idea how stupid you wrote? Or do I have to give now ALL movies with the R rating and games rated M, when the official translation is not used the Mat? Yes, my week is not enough. Let me just say that probably almost 95-98% of all products.

Givemethedust wrote:
Seriously, when some Neanderthal swearing without using any swear words. It just does not happen in life, as curses and obscenities are a lot of people, and if a book can write *he cursed,* I in a game or movie only to zapisivat or to do a cultural freak.
I say: always replace obscene curses at a decent analogs, but now everything is a bad thing, you see, looks? I know that you're not skeletron, but that they only talk like that because they Mat hochetstso =\
About does not exist in life - and who is all about realism stutters? Why to the Mat it is used, and, for example, to kill a security guard => uniform took => went to compress the merchants in the game impossible? Where in life then?

I do wonder with people who Mat give. It to me in real life and missing every day.

s
sources 24.01.20

Givemethedust
Rakatum
Yes, should be in harmony! You just do not understand what I mean. Let's just say, high art blends in with the Mat? No! Here as well.

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

sources
Now you will be diligent to prove that even as the harmony - like flavor gives.
I knowingly gave an example of classical Russian literature (and, among those comrades who loved lower to show all of their vices), but rejected it, type niachem :) i.e. the image of a bottom should be disclosed through the Mat from their mouths is the most important thing, because then everyone will understand how hard it is and sad.

k
kc5 24.01.20

There are 2 kinds of Mat - my and wrong. So in the negative.

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

Anglerfish
Anglerfish wrote:
the official translation which did not use the Mat
The localization was removed when the original was? So now all only and give the literal translation and all that. Saw a lot of such messages.

Anglerfish wrote:
I say: always replace obscene curses at a decent analogs, but now everything is a bad thing, you see, looks? I know that you're not skeletron, but that they only talk like that because they Mat hochetstso =\
In my opinion, skeletron just define how to argue scorotron. The point is not whether I want or not. I just Mat does not interfere in the games, although it is rarely shoved in harmony. If in life there are people who just can't communicate without mats or swear in certain situations, in games it is often one-off events. Well I replaced the swearing in decent analogues, not to say that it was harmonious or fit. So just did.

About does not exist in life - and who is all about realism stutters? Why to the Mat it is used, and, for example, to kill a security guard => uniform took => went to compress the merchants in the game impossible? Where in life then?
Make sense? You cringe. A lot of the realism, which is not implement in the game, in life, the same is not happening. I can go Rob a Bank, but I do not.

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

sources
I don't think Deus high art. And if a beach foul language, let them swear. What's the problem?

Anglerfish
I knowingly gave an example of classical Russian literature (and, among those comrades who loved lower to show all of their vices), but rejected it, type niachem
Covers something like. He was never rejected, just that you confuse charisma with scrambled eggs. Dostoevsky is not the lack of a Mat makes a great writer.

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

Givemethedust wrote:
Make sense? You cringe. A lot of the realism, which is not implement in the game, in life, the same is not happening. I can go Rob a Bank, but I do not.
Cringe, of course, but the meaning is clear. It is strange to talk about in life in the game, because they all consist of conventions - both technical and conceptual.

Givemethedust wrote:
The point is not whether I want or not. I just Mat does not interfere in the games, although it is rarely shoved in harmony.
Well, I, for example, interfere and constantly jarring. It would be better localizers in such cases, do as in Double Fine's Brutal Legend, she-Cthulhu.

Givemethedust wrote:
So now all only and give the literal translation and all that. Saw a lot of such messages.
Again, to everyone? And a lot of messages I saw that the Mat is extra in games, in movies. And about scalatron I mentioned only because specially observed by those who zealously defended Mat (guess who that was), and not to hurt you, and you write here:
Givemethedust wrote:
In my opinion, skeletron just define how to argue scorotron.
Givemethedust wrote:
Dostoevsky is not the lack of a Mat makes a great writer.
Read again what I wrote. There is just the same, and directly alluding to the fact that they have been revealing characters without the Mat and become great writers (meaning that they this did not prevent the disclosure of images and not that they became great only because without a mate wrote). Ie, I wrote essentially the same thing you did.

G
Givemethedust 24.01.20

Anglerfish
It is strange to talk about in life in the game, because they all consist of conventions - both technical and conceptual
So what's the point they zapisivat what I wanted to convey to the developers?

Well, I, for example, interfere and constantly jarring. It would be better localizers in such cases, do as in Double Fine's Brutal Legend, she-Cthulhu.
What they did there? Here we had to make free augumentati hearing for Jensen, that would be censorship of the message) Or just a checkbox in the settings.

Again, to everyone? And a lot of messages I saw that the Mat is extra in games, in movies. And about scalatron I mentioned only because specially observed by those who zealously defended Mat
I can't rely only on your words. Let a and think Mat is cool and wass worship, but in FC4 when he was sent to the stump, it looked very ridiculous. Can't tell need a Mat or not, but if it is used correctly, it can not hurt.

Anglerfish wrote:
Read again what I wrote. There is just the same, and directly alluding to the fact that they have been revealing characters without the Mat and become great writers (meaning that they this did not prevent the disclosure of images and not that they became great only because without a mate wrote). Ie, I wrote essentially the same thing you did.
Deus work is not that level. They can not devote two hours of game time to disclose the identity of each actor. From the beginning, you find yourself in the midst and for many characters it is easier to insert the Mat, to show its essence, and not bother with scenes, stories, surroundings and other aspects, chtoyuy to convey the character as a verbal. That's why I don't believe that Deus pulls on some literary work with which the Mat may not be in harmony.

P
Pelmen dobra 24.01.20

Russian Mat is? Schikarno, will switch to it. And that English is not as colorful.
A positive attitude, if the voice acting is generally good, as in the Witcher, for example. If the Mat you cringe, I even know what to say. Hypocrisy.

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 24.01.20

I think the Mat had long wanted to enter. Censorship interfered.

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

Givemethedust
So what's the point they zapisivat what I wanted to convey to the developers?
It is unlikely that the developers wanted to convey exactly what Prague punks swearing :)

What they did there? Here we had to make free augumentati hearing for Jensen, that would be censorship of the message) Or just a checkbox in the settings.
Cool idea with the augmentation :) However, it probably would have sold for real cash as DLC. In Brutal Legend when it was supposed to start mess or swearing, got the menu where you can choose how to play with Mat and dismemberment or without them.
Spoiler
The moments are themselves at 4:25 and 6:25, but if you have not seen the game, you can the entire opening cutscene look - she's funny.

Leon Scott Horse Thieves
Well, Yes, censorship is always so much hurt, especially in the movies. Only now some movie, sorry, all crap removed (in >90% of cases), but before something like that was observed. And what a wonderful coincidence - stream this shit started when censorship began to look the other way (restructuring).

L

Anglerfish
I like what makes the modern entertainment industry, maybe because I'm young. I have nothing more to add to your answer.

P
PCHalfFullHD 24.01.20

Leon Scott Horse Thieves
Bon appetit :)

s
saa0891 24.01.20

OK,no snot here by the way is not so much in the Witcher 3 so much more.

F
FOXDIE_id 24.01.20

voice changes in the game?

6363 24.01.20

If he was in origenale should be in the Russian localization.

6363 24.01.20

FOXDIE_id
menu

L

Anglerfish
A game who dashed off the last post? Pfft, vzroslaja worse shkolota went. Have to have a barrel roll.