3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 24.01.20 02:51 pm

How do you feel about Mat in Russian voice acting? (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

In my opinion it slightly spoils the atmosphere of Deus. The game looks very serious in all aspects, Materne there is not the place, do you think?
116 Comments
Sort by:
b
byteme 24.01.20

sources
When it is serious, without a Mat anywhere.

C
Carelia 24.01.20

Sergey1147
Serge, you're probably from cigarettes or from exposure to the sun will be bent than from the Mat.Notice how many smoked goes in the summer? it is almost a guarantee for cancer in the future.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 24.01.20

The voice acting was a success, I must say. There is even a Xardas from the second Gothic pirate from the second Gothic (which drove moonshine in the camp). Yes and Mata's better. Mat approve of how it sounds.

S
SeregaTyl 24.01.20

In DeusEx played. Specifically on the subject.

Here is a rare foul language really jar the ear. And it is not in the Mat. The reason is the Russian voice acting, which, at times, extremely unfortunate. A vivid example of schlock, such as obscene attempts seller in the house where the apartment is GG. Inharmonious, flat and frankly bad. Only spoils the impression. Deus feels good without this cheap gootten.

But, for example, in the third Witcher or Farkrae Mat is appropriate and not jarring. Harmoniously into the atmosphere. Plays only for the benefit of perception.

But to Enjoy this extra feature. As the mote in the eye.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 24.01.20

In the original mats everywhere. That we only have immature, who do not understand that if he is to place something approx.
Although I'm PG, then Lemosa can ban for mats.
I wonder if I write the word Vagina or Vagina I was banned?

Oh...

A
Ankanfel 24.01.20

the game is 18+ as already mentioned. Mat needed! Besides that it is inscribed perfectly, duck and more - who's realism like that? Where have you seen in reality, the negotiations of cops, construction workers, military and crooks without the Mat?

P
PRIVA 24.01.20

quiet bastard

M
Maxura 24.01.20

I Mat bad. without the Mat all the more exactly perceived.
I think you need right on/off voice obscene to do to those who really really want the type of realism could be included. Yes, in the West the order of the Mat in movies and games, but to strive for it why not.

V
Verzor 24.01.20

Bad. But first and foremost, it is a stone in the garden of localizers.

PS Can be supplied, for example, the English voice acting and listen. People who know English, will catch the Mat in the subtitles commensurate with what you say in the game in the original - they're just rather crudely expressed, but not the mother.

d
dsom 24.01.20

Mat - it's good ! Mat brings ! Mat sells and blurs the boundaries ! CORDS FOREVER !

U
Uglurk 24.01.20

Strange, the ass is, and the word no. (C)
If the writer believes that there should be swearing you should be swearing! Not in kindergarten are, and the environment degraded marginal mugs, thugs and drug addicts.

d
demon 33251 24.01.20

100% approve ...

n
nikita2112 24.01.20

Too Mongo to the Mat. And a lot of out of place.

s
slawok76 24.01.20

Respect mate in life, respectively, positively and in movies and in games. Don't see absolutely nothing unnatural.

Z
Z126 24.01.20

Neutral.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 24.01.20

Acceptable