3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nevoeiro 24.01.20 02:54 pm

At the point of character skill,not skill points. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In General, the people doing this.
Did the job with a shoemaker,the resulting point skills 1.
In section it is not.
Did the job cabaret Buttercup.Points received skills 2.
In section zero.
In the continuation of the task Buttercup,get posters,points skill 3.
In section zero.
What the fuck is the fuck is going on?
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 24.01.20

Nevoeiro
Fashion trainer, the console used? Can you not see there?

N
Nevoeiro 24.01.20

Bupycop
No mods and the console is not used.Experience points are written a private message to another view.And here there was not such a big message is received 1-2-3 points skill,for let's say small task,as I have written about them.But sailed on skellige on the ridiculous,and got the skill point but the larger message is about him and accordingly in the section it is.Looking in the section the ability of the character.

D
DreamZed 24.01.20

Nevoeiro
Points for assignments are not given,only experience. You LVL at the same apaesh or what?throw screenshots to task completion and after.

N
Nevoeiro 24.01.20

DreamZed
In General, took the job from Kabeer Buttercup,passed it don't remember until what point,like when he went behind Buttercup which was devalsya the door to the choreographer Baba. Once talked to some chick came out of a cabaret,left on the screen came no more message is received point skills 1.Then continue on the quest,went to get the posters finished the race horses with small talk ,drove to the Buttercup,again got the same message points received skill 2,did the job with a shoemaker-spy,got the same message point skills 3.BUT when I went into the skills of your character there is a zero,not any skill points.Glasses experience when given,and written in the message received experience points.

s
saa0891 24.01.20

Nevoeiro
You can easily check in places of power will give you a point.

D
DreamZed 24.01.20

Nevoeiro
Make no mistake, skill points are earned in three ways:
1. When Llope,
2. With places of power-a one-off.
3. With some game item.
All!And you have either a bug,or you're misinterpreting our situation. therefore, said need screenshots.

N
Nevoeiro 24.01.20

saa0891
That's when I went to the story quest,buy a conveyance to Skellige,it gave me a point of skill,but also the message that received another type was such a large and sound point) And here is what they write small message with no sound written point skills 1-2-3.

N
Nevoeiro 24.01.20

DreamZed
1 was level 20 with 400 experience points.
2 I know
3 what is it?
All laid out as it is,will screen lay out.

s
saa0891 24.01.20

Nevoeiro wrote:
3 what is it?
http://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%9C%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%B6%D1%91%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B4%D1%8C

N
Nevoeiro 24.01.20

saa0891
no acorns)

s
saa0891 24.01.20

Nevoeiro wrote:
no acorns)
Apparently you have some sort of crap with the game,this usually happens due to some kosyachny fashion.
Check the cache on steam.

N
Nevoeiro 24.01.20

saa0891
Yes, I have no mods and never used and did not use the console.

t
tvoimoiagent 24.01.20

You experience given for quests,not skill points, 1,2,3 points instead of 100 or 500, because you LVL very high and that's all.

N
Nevoeiro 24.01.20

tvoimoiagent
wait,why's spelled skills ,not experience? There are two areas of experience and ability.Where is the skill? in the experience of it either.

W
Widukind 24.01.20

Nevoeiro
For completing tasks and winning battles Geralt receives a different amount of experience. Portions of 100, 200, 500, etc. units. These amounts add up and accumulate, irregular leveling up Geralt. Clearly shows only those portions of the experience that we receive for the job. Each new level brings exactly one point of experience. First 1000 experience gives the transition to the next level, after level 10 to reach the next level you need to accumulate 2000 units of experience. Accumulated so (and also those in places of power) skill points the player assigns, in its sole discretion