3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mister Pomoshnik 24.01.20 02:57 pm

Help Fallout Shelter (Fallout Shelter)

Contact this theme, than I can help)
87 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 24.01.20

By the way here pointed out - if you put near the exit (at the door) someone, he almost always shoots at the attackers as they are on it (or even runs). There is some sort of trick, or to defend the wrong, or a bug or what is it?

P
Pecenenkin 24.01.20

Where to buy the game, plz tell me.

M
Mister Pomoshnik 24.01.20

Peranankan
My friend,it's free

M

Peranankan
1.Download HideMe.ru VPN using of.the website
2.You post comes test key
3.You come into the program, enter the key, and change to any region except Russia and China
4.Click connect
5.In the Launcher of the Gazebo appears Fallout!

M

EMPs
It's a simple bug,you better send his guards in the Armory, and when attacked, send the door, then it should work, and it is more convenient
Good luck friend)

A
AL5 24.01.20

Peranankan
Vlad Veresov 12
SafeIP does not require any keys, wouldn't it be easier to download eternal program?

M

AL5
As you want

E
EMPs 24.01.20

Vlad Veresov 12
yeah I'm always under the attacks of all who are armed through the rooms of the slack) and I thought maybe there is some way it's normal for the defense to put

M

EMPs
In power armor with minigun)

g
gmh4589 24.01.20

Vlad Veresov 12
Looks like I managed to get out. I successfully sent the resident of the wasteland, and he found already 7 rare guns, I'll wait for when all 12 will find, and then for any run.
PS: I thought maybe it's something you can editor savegame fix

S
Sanchez Ramirez 24.01.20

But my question is the following. Yesterday, about 18-20 hours ago, stumbled on a gas station red rocket, where he found friendly dweller, which, as I understood from the conversation, going to the shelter. But something still did not come. Maybe it's because my Lucas Simms isn't back from Wasteland? The radio room is already there, but she too was not yet given (there are two with charisma by 5).

M

gmh4589
Impossible quests are always different and do not have time to be written to the file.

M

Sanchez Ramirez
Bring your dweller to the shelter, and then the other will come running)
Good luck friend!

M

Sanchez Ramirez
Radio privaet one random resident with a chance of 35-50% in
for 1 hour with something
And does not increase the chances of residents. We can say that radio station..... produces residents!?

S
Sanchez Ramirez 24.01.20

Vlad Veresov 12
Thank you for your answer. Good luck!

g
gmh4589 24.01.20

Mr. Helper
Then it seems that this is the problem.

M

gmh4589
What?

g
gmh4589 24.01.20

Mr. Helper
In that quest can't get the file to be stored as

E
EMPs 24.01.20

Anyone know today what the update was?
The fact that googlestore writes? (but it's like it was in older versions)
Spoilerthe NEW
For the one Year Anniversary Vault-Tec engineers have been working overtime to create our biggest update EVER.
- Introducing Quests! Now you can travel OUTSIDE the Vault with your Dwellers to explore new locations!.
- New and Improved combat gives you more control over your Questing Dwellers.
- Battle new enemies like Ghouls and Radscorpions and take on powerful boss enemies.
- New items added to the store!

U
Unforfozis 24.01.20

Is it possible to roll back the save, or maybe somewhere there are backup? The game throws to the desktop without an error during loading a save.