3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mehabr 25.01.20 11:58 am

The immortal agents of the enemy (Phantom Doctrine)

The mission where my base is uncovered, all that was taken, but it is necessary to evacuate the remaining people. I have three Opera left. Forwards 2 agents and a lot of fighters SEC and policemen. Now, I mess to restart this mission. Agents of the enemy, I was a Pushover and someone else, some immortal, Mumbler with 1 health, it becomes invulnerable just a bitch. In it, no one enters, three of the Opera at the 2-3 moves only work on it. No one will get! The emphasis came, Italica strelyal, were caught when not behind cover. All the past! While the cops and the SEC will fine. This is a feature that the type should not kill them, as they (the two agents of the enemy) then I will have to catch separately, or what?
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
sKard 25.01.20

Mehabr
a bug probably, I'm still on version 1.0 normally killed them all. Score for murder give a bit of experience, run.

R
RPOCLABB 25.01.20

They have perhaps some perks or anything else,I either cut down a grenade,or a stun,works perfectly

M
Marat Akbaev 25.01.20

if the enemy has 1 HP and you can get close, try to cut down using the power menu

M
Mehabr 25.01.20

Damn it! About to cut completely forgot! Well, I ran to the exit, left. And then those agents caught.