3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Razin 25.01.20 11:59 am

Everything happens very slowly (Walking, reloading, changing weapons, etc.) (The Hunter: Call of the Wild)

slow walking, jumping, reloading, aiming, changing weapon as in lunar gravity, even though the head turns quickly, the game is not slow, can someone help?
18 Comments
Sort by:
V
VALERSON0502 25.01.20

Anton Razin-
Give 2 answers. Choose:
1. If you use a license, then lower the settings. This sometimes happens at low FPS.
2. If you're the pirates, it is likely that this error Repack. Install another can help, if not, then humble yourself. Take the license or forget about this game.

A
Anton Razin 25.01.20

VALERSON0502
then I read somewhere that the same trouble on litsuhe is, so, too, is not an option if you do not know what is connected((( sorry.
and here is found-C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Avalanche Studios\theHunter Call of the Wild\Saves\the number of the save game
the file settings.json option gameAA c 4 0 change
the game engine cannot make friends with some card models and smoothing is implemented in a very clumsy generating niiiiiice, so it can be disabled., but I do not have such gameAA!

p
pux 680 25.01.20

Anton Razin
Graphics settings --> blur in motion and get the subject as if boiled go lost..

A
Anton Razin 25.01.20

pux 680
does not help, clarify, nachinau new game, off blur, and the same thing

p
pux 680 25.01.20

Anton Razin
I don't know I have an ancient computer with 4 GB of RAM on the pirates all the way through with such settings.

p
pux 680 25.01.20

Anton Razin
GraphicsAA: 4, most likely , not gameAA

A
Anton Razin 25.01.20

pux 680
I'll try it now, and from the game, but it?, maybe true from repak depends, I thing 4 different tried the same thing(((

p
pux 680 25.01.20

Anton Razin
With rutora I first rip and nemos set and now upgraded from'qoob no difference noticed.

A
Anton Razin 25.01.20

pux 680
a Fig did not help, by the way, the resolution of the screen doing the bare minimum, Persian hand starts to move faster))), and the angle uvelichivaet he starts moving a little faster, and when the resolution of 1280x1024 the card and hunter move, put 1280x800 all on the spot, suddenly, this info will help to understand what is wrong)

p
pux 680 25.01.20

Anton Razin
With increasing viewing angle I also thought that starts to move faster , but it's all in the compartment by turning off the blur etc , and resolution 1280x960 I put the angle somewhere on 80.

E
Ealendil 25.01.20

I just took out and cleaned the tablet, and everything was normal...

x
xxx05 25.01.20

On the one hand I have the CPU and memory loaded this game even on high settings, only 26-27%, but the game is very slow.On the other hand, if lower quality graphics then the slowdown disappears,apparently you need to wait improvements

H
Hitrii 25.01.20

The game is flawed and optimization for speed need two titans.

_
_SubZero_ 25.01.20

Yes, optimization of the HS parameter the complexity of the scene the greater impact on the inhibition.

l
ludovick 25.01.20

Thanks, that helped (to disable motion blur, increase the angle up to 80). Immediately became adequate reznikom instead of the old fart on the diphenhydramine.

i
ice_bars 25.01.20

Anton Razin
And how to do it?
Just file writes that it cannot be opened

T
TheMorux1973 25.01.20

ice_bars
Yes, with Notepad open and all.

g
gastelo67 25.01.20

This toy..but not brought to mind
!Not fuck but just wait until developed rukaya ripe and pocheshut the head over it..I played games with the requirements abruptly(напримерSGW 3)