3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sesil 25.01.20 12:18 pm

The good tips! What not to do in Fable 3! (Fable 3)

IMHO in this mini article, I will describe what is best to do and what not to do in order not to be disappointed and not to spend too much time on the game and get 100% fun!

Let's start about it what to do!
*Be sure to turn off VERTICAL SYNC in the graphics settings. ( will reduce the brake)

Download all kinds of battle. Magic, melee, and ognestrela. After I describe to you why you need it to do.

Make more families when they will have to bottom says happiness they will doriti you gifts. Which premature can get things, tattoos and various accessories for the exterior. Also will come across those items which you will not find and will not buy.

1) For the entire game with 54 keys ( 50 silver and 4 gold) you need only 1 gold key.

2) Hack the game using Artmann MONEY. believe me they will come in handy somewhere 20 million!

3) If you want to hack on the seal(medals) that crack is not more than 500-1000 pieces! You can Bagnatica and they will charge only when completing quests! ( you will not be able to pump weapons trebueschee to earn in terms of medals, and will not be able to earn ubijstvah monsters. That is not pleasant in itself! they will be for you to fly but will not be credited)

4)At has 2 easy-to-reach and most powerful weapons! And the most powerful AND CONVENIENT COMBINATION of gloves IS a ......... FIRE AND SHOCK!

Melee!( CUDGEL)))
Thank Tanara(133 damage at the end of the game)
3 improvement(agrade) weapons!
Kill 30 enemies in the area of AURORA!
(+30% damage against enemies in okrestnostyah AURORA)

Ataxite 5 pristupnikov to prison! ( give the job soldiers)
( + 16 damage)

A swing to kill 150 enemies(kill the enemy before that holding down the button for 2 seconds of impact)
(+ TO FIRE DAMAGE)

Get it can behind the Golden door in the location of House of the setting sun.

Small arms! GUN!

Leaplaw (109 damage)

3 Improve!
A swing to kill 10 large enemies ( large in comparison with other individuals)
(also holding the button otaki only ruiya)
(+13 damage)

Kill 150 enemies normal Ogrenim ball (the first magic glove, nezajima click on the left mouse button and shoot enemies)(the fastest way to download this Varona or bats)
(+ TO FIRE DAMAGE)

To become immorality. ( kill Rob rape etc.)
(More stamps for murder!)

You can find JASNOGORSKA STORE!

You tell me: Why exactly are they?!?! Damage because there are better weapons!
I: nothing like it best and anything better you wouldn't see an ad( very gromatnoe form)

Explain: these weapons have magic damage (SPARKLER) the damage depends on your flow Magie (or omitted from pumping magical auras, or omitted from pumping ognennoi gloves(glove by the way kachaetsya 2 ways and they do not depend on each other. Use it to buy chests)) CHECKED! Personally pimped all other weapons and compared them in battle))) They are the best!

Fire damage gives more damage 17. ( best on Vashj glance it may seem a weapon with 150 damage which is higher by 17)

Ogor ' proceed( proc - Sanct that will work magic overlaps improvement on the arms! When hitting 90-99% almost always)

(there is another weapon with 150 damage and magic shock, and so! The SHOCK he first kills as a slow poison, the second is the use of it is in the area of 10-20%)

(there are weapons with aganim damage (but there should be 100 kills) and shock (where you have 150). Well, you know where you need more killing and more important. The same shit that Shock, proceed rare and not accurately, but it Ognina side is weak because 100 kills. and too rarely and the damage of the weapon is less)

The rest of the weapons that you find or prodovayte or just keep on the shelves and not waste time on him.

5)the game is full of CLEVER but it saves only the fact that in this exciting quest scenes. Be sure to prohodite quests that give 5 or more seals. (additionally, they reveal locations, and more)

6)Buy all the building! in General, all! (increase the rent or decrease this will help you in relationships with horozontally)

7)))) don't worry about his status of villain or dobrikov MORALITY(only affects the appearance of the quests relative will you be evil or good. For example, if you are evil then you will see the quest for the excavation and restoration of the TEMPLE of EVIL if good then recover the way to some locations with good intentions! and everything in the universe). BEFORE you will be king of course.
And the landscape will depend not from morality but from your decisions in the hearing on the throne as judges(ie how the city will depends on your decisions, like restore the orphanage or build a brothel( I chose bardel since children will be near the shelter and they can adopt at any time)

8))), the Morality will only impact the color of your wings in the last scene in the main plot all the time to appear after its passage.

Ito even after you select upon receipt of wings(this is before the last scene, after 121 days), you will fall in love the moment to CHANGE their morality with the help of enriching the Treasury or obvalivanie Treasury. And pomenyayutsya wings in your color. (in short don't worry).

9) Collect flowers in the desert. They are going to affect your tattoo in different colors. Will glow like red or blue with your morality.

10) And the most important the more often stored in different slots the better

IT IS BETTER NOT TO DO OR WHAT YOU IN FACT WILL BE UNNECESSARY FOR THEIR STUPIDITY AND THE STUPIDITY OF THE CREATORS OF THE GAME!

1) do Not collect the keys (silver) (mostly silver chests any bullshit like: gold, bottles, and seals and Yes, the 4 chests are weapons with improvements but they are complete bullshit and do not waste your energy even delete cancel, then you will regret)
( the last TWO keys you will be able to take only after the last scene of the main story, after the wings. So if you decide to do this after beating the game)

2) don't collect dwarves at the end will give you shit for the gun. Much worse than rifles. (better they will be on you once again to swear when you will run, because neither of which are fun in the game you will not hear)))))

3) don't collect books, you for this I can ONLY say thank you ALL!!!!!( the last book you will be able to take only after the last scene of the main story, after the wings. So if you decide to do this after beating the game)

4) Nepharites about the door of the demons (the ones with faces and talking) there is the same story as with the chests lying the same shit.( Well, you can open them only for 1 reason, the beautiful landscapes that their noses))))

5) open only ONE of the Golden door, the one that is near the House of the Setting sun to take a club. ( the other 3, the one in the castle, only gives medals more than 50, the one in the tomb after the quest with 2 ghosts gives the FLOOR the gun, one in the library suit the robber of both sexes. in the boutiques you can buy)

6) don't keep more than 1 seven in one city. They will swear to each other and to show you different claim. Relationship to you they will fall until they unanimously decide to SEND you where and what away. Divorce and children sent to the orphanage.

The Ministry of health is threatening ALL THAT is WRITTEN BELOW KILLS the EARS, EYES and IMAGINATION of the AGE of 18!!

Played ON a PIRATED version of the game.
They say on the license of weapons more than 25 pieces, due to the random drop and exchange with other players, and many others. But because of the curve switching from FUCKING Boxing 360градусного alkagolya on the PC. Or rather curve OPTIMIZATSII! There's a lot of bugs and any glitches, I was poschastlivilos to meet Abid Jasper what is expressed in his silence and squeak of my naushnikah every time he wanted something in the matter of blurt out ( m/|I pi3dets how boring), and the loss of the buttons that were moved at obeidy. And Yes a couple of times NPCs get stuck where no hitting. Forever on to be further charts could be seen the light blue and even white graphical glitches in the form neprognozejama from squares charts the landscape but it is fractions of seconds. Yet of course the MYSTERIOUS chests INVISIBLE ( which even a MORON goner realize that they are somewhere in the textures).

Curve main plot jammed into holes. Which saves only miniquest scenes, humor, the Earl, and the very reputation FABLЯ. Purchase and stupidly did not predominate of gameplay. Stupid cores that are nenazovesh as you have to fly day and night to work for the sake of the thread sucked! And Yes AS JAY otherwise SPOJENIE IDEAS ABOUT FUCKING ANYONE UNNECESSARY ACHIEVEMENTS! WOW Where is there in the neighborhood of 4 thousand!

Nesovetuyu to buy litsuhu because IT is a PENNY LOMANNOGO NOT WORTH it AND even more so DONUT HOLE!

Thank you for your attention.

By squeaky: I'll go perepishu peret..... all of the city.

And again about the weapons. In the game 50 elite down with improvements. 26 24 in the offline and through online you can get. Since I'm on pirates I nezhdanchik were all 26. And all pumped. And I'm a former nerd in WWII)))) So believe me better than those fluff that I advise you you wouldn't see an ad, except the network of course but I doubt there. Because of Krivaca of prodominate work arms will not correct the campaign of my findings.
31 Comments
Sort by:
-
-TarakaN- 25.01.20

The author does not even noob and worse....You should at least play normally passed!If no cheating,then demons and chests are a great way of earning.Weapons and ligaments do not matter if there is a fighting style,some prefer to run with a hammer (big damage,low mobility) and some with a sword (medium damage,but on the battlefield almost fly).For example I have Estoniatel+bonecrusher+a bunch of fire-lightning(lightning storm;lightning-vortex).
Before writing guide:learn Russian (and then disgusted to read),complete the game (without cheating,several times,in different ways),and then advise on health! IMHO.

N
Nepis 25.01.20

author shit. Not a damn understands. The sword was a wolf pogibel or pure the first. Gun - bonecrusher (for skeletons it). Gloves do not prepare too long.

N
Nepis 25.01.20

and Yes, the art of Mani is not needed in Fig. If without it the game more fun and harder. When I wander through all lokam - you can find interesting quests and stupid to fight in battles . But for fans of unusual was Loki the mystery behind the doors of demons

n
nirvana12 25.01.20

Money is easy to accumulate when buying a home and shops and then rent them out and nothing the cheat is not necessary.))))

D
Doomshfaft 25.01.20

Not understand the meaning of cheat in this game. By the time of the attack, the master of Shadows was 8 million in the Treasury and 4 on hand, 200 stamps and bought all the chests. And the point to cheat? Want to run the game for 1 day? RPG so do not pass.
As for weapons - it spawns randomly and give specific names and locations only for example. And do not judge about the weapon only in the level of damage each sword or gun has its bonuses. As I took the shot, it will only describe what relates to firearms.
The best weapon that I had - I think Dragonboy .48. I found it in a chest of the treasure Seekers(also there are a tattoo of the Guild, and to attractiveness). In order to open it to gain 5 million gold to go on top of mountains of money and pick up the key. Then spend/transfer to the Treasury every penny. This gun is considered the best, even despite the fact that the damage it as another weapon in the Arsenal. One of the most amazing features of this weapon is the magazine for 6 rounds. You have to put a crowd of mobs, you can literally not going anywhere. And it's not talking about the pleasant sound of fire and the additional fire damage(the most powerful hollow is killed with 3 shots). The design and the sound imitate a typical revolver. Of the minuses is worth noting that one of the requirements for leveling weapons(Revolutionary) is the murder of the aristocrats, so not very suitable for good characters. However, it is worth considering that it can be likely closer to the final game and therefore pumping in an extra print of the Guild for the fight not particularly needed.
2 and 3 is the weapons won in the dash camp of mercenaries and the Trickster's mansion. And that is what the Black dragon Gun and rifle Dirty Harry. Harriet has a maximum direct damage from weapons that I could find in the game(in the form of pumped of course). Has a 30% bonus damage to people and pretty good sound of the shooting. Of the minuses: very long pumping requirement, namely killing people with the swing(many times kill the mercenaries across the map and even seize the throne did not bring the required number of murders, but for particularly stubborn you can use the Wheel of fortune in the Trickster's mansion). Small clip size and very nice appearance. Black Dragon has less damage than Harry, but has 40% bonus damage night, a larger store and a stylish black aura. (To win both tests is not difficult. No problem to score 600 points in a dash and more than 300,000 in the mansion. The only thing I can advise to reduce to zero the mouse smoothing in the settings - it prevents to aim and this is particularly noticeable in the dash)

Their bladed weapons almost the entire game ran with the Sword of the Hero. I particularly don't enjoy, and therefore wore it purely because of appearance.
Magic even in fully pumped form, in my opinion has too low damage. For example, monsters that kill with 1 shot, from magic, only to die on the 3rd stage of the backswing(this is all at 5 stars in the characteristics of the character and opening all the chests). The only thing I can see that against bats and crows very good job of snow combined with fire or lightning, against single enemies it is better to use swords, but again, I repeat, the damage is very mediocre, therefore, than to kill a minute fussing with magic often prefer to get firearms and finish all in 3 seconds.

As for tips on the game in General:
- buy even the most ordinary-looking property. When income 44 gold it will still pay off pretty quickly and start to make a profit.
- starting a family before the final quests. Otherwise, in case of birth of a child he will remain a baby forever.
- take the wives/husbands of characters highlights Flirty/yy. So they stayed with the execution of marital debt.
- do not buy a home for yourself. At the beginning of the game is enough house Hunting, and then you can use the lock.
- don't sell all the gifts. Even if you have 20 pieces emeralds or children's swords, it is better to keep 1-2 just in case.
- don't be afraid to visit the old locations. In the worst case, just kill mobs, earn money, experience and pump guns. At best, you find a missed quest.
- don't be afraid to spend the keys. What higher purpose they serve. And collection of all nothing outstanding does not.
- do not put the price level on a mark Low if you do not want to have in the job list of a dozen quests to improve relations. Also do not put High because money brings a normal and decent.
with cards try to navigate to the stores or storyline characters. Because teleport can sasbout and you will put on the edge of the map and have to walk a couple of minutes.
- drive in a single repair of buildings. When the level of integrity drops enough during the map view will feature Fix all is assigned to the 5 key.
- don't be afraid to buy clothes in stores. Not all items can be found in chests. And if the price scares you, then make friends with the seller and/or buy store. For example, my favorite and the only armor he's Military uniform, can be found in the store on the market square of the new Oliver.
- with regard to applicants for marriage, it does not suggest to kill the Elise in the early game. Although if you steadily keep to the kind of behavior you should look to the citizens on the market square. Namely the woman in white take has a somewhat less disgusting appearance than all the others. Teacher Goswell city in a single instance, and often may be a lesbian. So if you don't fancy gowns and tall wigs or observance, then you may want to heed this advice.

t
tsarakovp15rus 25.01.20

Amps help .Proshol game and I have a bug :All around(except the guards)disappeared.What to do tell me please

M
Muholovka 25.01.20

The author even played this series or not and do not compare what the Fable and Wow are two different things. For me, this game especially the first part has always been for relaxation and enjoyment, while in the third part there are some drawbacks. But for me the best always will be only the first part: interesting, bright, funny story. This is purely my opinion.

Z
Zen Monk 25.01.20

Brief on read.

1.The Golden keys.
Doors with the keys a little more.)
But I will agree that not all doors hide a good reward.

2. The silver keys.
Silver keys, contrary to the opinion of the author, we need not only to open chests.)

3.Gifts.
I give gifts to not only family, but also ordinary citizens of the city, when respect or fear of your protégé.

3. The problems with money in the game.
Money problems can be solved in several of the following options:
a) by pumping secondary skills salary ( Smith, player on the lute, etc.);
b) by opening the skill entrepreneur on the path to power, buying up all the buildings and setting appropriate rent;
C) by opening the demon gates in locations with vanishing house (in my version of the game - House of the setting sun).
g) by executing instructions for the extraction eurolinkage diamond(this is not a condition, but nearly a million);
d) By pumping the search skill to their dogs and sell finds the buyer.

4.Weapons.
The game has 50 weapons.
Collect all possible only by playing together with other players.
Some of the proposed items, we do not have big damage, but it's easy kompensiruet their bonuses flow(Thrallmar in comparison with the Hammer, the Jack of Swords). Other weapons have additional damage from the elements that not always save with a low rate of possible damage, even on the most superior instance (Sword. The Tear Of AVO). This, as announced by the number of available weapons in the game, it follows that the conclusions of the author are subjective.)

Used a combination of spells.
The taste and color markers are different. Put whirlwind and shock.
The use of magic in combat is not always tactically the right move, giving a significant advantage over the enemy. Because not all opponents are dumb as a hobby.)

Moral.
Change of morality is going to happen a little faster if you will take the throne of Albion. Manipulate with the transfer of money from the state Treasury in his pocket and back to achieve the desired look of the character. Even the last villain will improve to a huge pile of gold.)

Demonic doors.
Fundamentally disagree here with the author.

The acquisition of weapons in the shops.
You can bargain, and you can steal. On the head not Pat, but when we stopped it?)

Otherwise, join those players who have already expressed their criticism.
Good luck to everyone.

A
Aleksey Astafev 123 25.01.20

Fig to use cheats,mods,hacks if you can normally clear the game without all that CRAP. I have never used hacks, cheats and mods in all the games I've played. Fig even play, if all is hacked and you can complete the game in an hour!All those cheats, mods and hacks I do not need to Fig. I want to play fair!.So NO WONDER !

A
Aleksey Astafev 123 25.01.20

Simple:NOT ENOUGH MONEY IN the TREASURY TO PEOPLE LIVING.
PS It's YOUR fault , not a BUG.

v
varp.lenfer 25.01.20

The author Uses cheats cheater crap loshara fucking so still that he doesn't like the awesome Game is unique with their delights, there are Cons but the pros more including graphics And General how can a fucking cheater which is not understood normally in the game and not able to appreciate this masterpiece and even to criticize