3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AgeRP 03.09.19 11:15 am

Games that sunk into your soul

Would like this thread to discuss the stories of games that sunk into your soul .even may have left some mark in it.made you think about something.It is desirable to neogranichena simple transfer of games.and to indicate the comments what story you (hooked)
Result something which his
1)Planescape Torment -the game is really with a very powerful story.full of philosophy, touching on various aspects of being.
2)Xenosaga-Xenogears - I can say that these games have provided me a very strong effect .given that they intersect many questions and aspects of understanding of the universe, different religions and philosophers.after these games there is even an understanding of some piece of the insignificance of our own existence.some common drama
3)Fahrenheit - seemed to me very ambiguous and originally thing.here and the wilds of psychology and occultism .during the passage there were a lot of emotions and feelings.
4)Shenmue 1-2-remembering this game I'm sad to realize that the continuation of this Saga, we still will not see.Even I do not know what to write.but when I played it I was immersed into a state of meditation .peace of mind (you will never forget the moment when the old teacher agreed to teach me a new style .but I have to punch the tree until nedostupno harmony)I have long nepoluchaetsya .ash was angry))))but then on the advice of the old man calmed down I was skonzentrirovatsia and lo and behold, the reception turned out)))
Interested in your opinion
227 Comments
Sort by:
J
Juggler 03.09.19

You along with the theme in the Main;)

I
Igor Surov 03.09.19

spin the bottle :)

for Shenmue respect!

A
AF-Flood_MonSter 03.09.19

play with matches!!!seipso the plot, and the ending here sucks

A
Account_is_deleted 03.09.19

Half-Life 2

The universe of this game is very similar to my internal attitude.

W
Webwish 03.09.19

spin the bottle :)
my opinion is sounded)

V
Vergil 03.09.19

DeViL May CrY the whole series. In this game, I played SOOO MUCH and still for 10 minutes a day to devote to it. There's no superzoomer story, he vtorostipennoe part, though a very pleasant and most importantly for me, EMOTIONAL love games that evoke emotions, the most important railway in DMC is unrestrained drive, awesome (the best) in fact, the stylish characters, the overall theme of the game. Absolute hit in my soul.

Half Life2 no comments, the best shooter+action all the world, with a cool plot and gameplay

Resident EVil 4 --- Emotions, Emotions, emotions=)))

Fahrenheit --- my favorite movie
TO+Gothic --- my favorite RPG

t
trane deystvitelno zhopa 03.09.19

impressed me in the game:
GTA Vice city
Morrowind
Seabury 1-2

P
Patologoanatom 03.09.19

ha..no the game is not sunk into the soul, for they used me purely for the hard ask-the creation of time....

B
Big Man 03.09.19

GTA 3, Counter-Strike

M
Maria Latore 03.09.19

GTA 3,GTA Vice City,GTA San Andreas.

N
Ninjitsu 03.09.19

Shenmue 1,2...7 years in anything the best has not played

v
viva4ever 03.09.19

Unreal, Unreal-Return to NaPali - it was very interesting

m
markell 03.09.19

GREAT, TRULY GREAT HALVA!!!!!!!

h
haha your dead 03.09.19

Bomberman (all parts), Super Mario, Mafia, Fahrenheit, Siberia... Well, silent hill is the second PTS much sunk into the soul)

A
AgeRP 03.09.19

I would like to see more comments (why owned this game and than).and not a simple transfer of games.

h
haha your dead 03.09.19

Who was playing who knows

m
markell 03.09.19

and those who haven't played knows, too?

m
markell 03.09.19

I understand even the GREAT AND invincible it stands HALVA not need to explain, but think about shenmue, I know not all that you need to tell.
by the way, about HALVA. and the first and second.
there was a very highly crafted world, the plot(such shooters do not) and most importantly play it well, very interesting, had a budget of 40 million and talent Valve has made HALVA which we know it.

h
haha your dead 03.09.19

What is there to understand?! Any game from the list has fucking gameplay (at first), for this reason alone it is worth it to play, so it make sense to describe it no principle.

J
Jafarus 03.09.19

Fahrenheit definitely.