3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Rudskoy 25.01.20 12:21 pm

Should I buy GTA 5? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Is it worth buying Grand Theft Auto 5 for multiplayer ? Anyone delayed for a long time)?
204 Comments
Sort by:
G
Get Ohotnik 25.01.20

Not worth it, there is nothing to do there, the sea shkoloty and citeria. Regret spent 2K.

G
GTAman 25.01.20

Vladislav Rudskoy
Worth to buy even for singles, for top in its genre. Opponents do not listen, they proceed from their own ideas, not facts.

Get Hunter
Regret spent 2K.
It is not the amount which can be spared in principle. Of course, if you're not a student, saving money with Breakfast.

H
Hydr0genium 25.01.20

Annoying a lot of negative reviews about cheaters. I do not want to spend the money on a dubious pleasure with kitakami. Who played online, respond, is it all bad?

M
Messaline 25.01.20

over the last week haven't seen one,though there was such a bloody massacre that innocent players are also rumored to have suffered

v
vikpass 25.01.20

Hydr0genium
Damn, cheaters are not that common. Take it . Unlikely to regret.

t
tuneco7 25.01.20

If you like the series, it doesn't have to think about cheaters like it was smaller

h
han298 25.01.20

NOW the cheaters are not as common... That is until anti-cheat in the new version are not updated - I was the sea... But right now, alas, banyat even a sideways glance... That is, without cheats chance to get ban is, I'm here about that...)

M
McEclipse 25.01.20

Not worth it... I got ban just like that
Cheats are not yuzal, and bags of loot not picked up, but started the game in parallel with the software for the video card...
Offended by Rockstar
Now only torrents for their games

R
R_Foxworth 25.01.20

2016, buy GTA V does not make sense. On a single they scored this is so clear, Online fanitsya can only be friends, unknown players are either stupid or Lebanon first. Well citaci as mentioned above. Look at the options, buy something newer.

v
vatsonification 25.01.20

Hydr0genium
Alone to start playing online have no meaning - too difficult it will be. If you're with friends please and no cheaters you enjoy the game will not spoil, especially the last time they have almost.

N
NoMercy_LilKids 25.01.20

Hydr0genium
Now, if for the sake of online. In the sessions is really a lot of cheaters, with the latest update the game has finished, a lot of problems, especially for sync and save (lost ~ 3лям game currency), support - scoring, no answer, I wrote many times, in Russian, in English, they just do not care.
If for the sake of the storyline.. there is something to do, but it is again up to 100%, then do nefig, absolutely. Updates and DLC for story mode was discontinued almost immediately, and is not released, it makes no sense for Rockstar, and without them it's empty.

Summing up can tell that, better look for the game is better for online makes no sense to take.

H
Hydr0genium 25.01.20

Nuuuuu, again not worth it, then maybe DOOM? But there are only 8 hours of gameplay....

R
R_Foxworth 25.01.20

Hydr0genium
Or the Witcher third, it is now a good discount.

o
or-i-on 25.01.20

Hydr0genium
Doom the game is also normal, but if you want GTA V to take it at your own risk because Rockstar just throw codes and it's all zabagovan and a chance to get banned without cheating more than a cheat.
Better take Doom there's probably no cheaters

H
Hydr0genium 25.01.20

R_Foxworth
Went on pirates with all the DLS. Makes no sense to take. And GTA too, but I want for multiplayer

Artem Pochivalov
At DOOM'and 10h of gameplay. Meat of course, but not too attracts

s
sashok988 25.01.20

Cheaters in recent months have not seen,can be taken.

R
R_Foxworth 25.01.20

Hydr0genium wrote:
for multiplayer
Lol. Just lol.

R
RBunny 25.01.20

With the single, everything is clear
But if the multiplayer is going to play one not worth taking,in solo play boring

v
vatsonification 25.01.20

Hydr0genium
Battlefield wait 1

L
LakerSC 25.01.20

Hydr0genium
Take gta, at the expense of friends, so if you need fellowship, then find a partner on the game the game itself is not a problem. Russian very much, to find a company and play with them easily, you can change them at least every day, there would be a desire and a microphone. I solo enough already 511 hours :p and finish is not planned, because updates come out very often. Cheaters in the last week have not seen, and if they do, change the server solves all the problems. Or you can kick him out of the joint efforts of players.