3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
klaus.maria 25.01.20 12:22 pm

The catch for dostizhenia (Stellaris)

This question people write the exact conditions for getting these medals
Payback
As a humanoid species, infiltrate the homeworld of the pre-FTL reptilians
Slave to the Systems
As an authoritarian Empire with at least 500 Pops, have at least 200 enslaved Pops

Because already several times tried, but not give everything.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spillik 25.01.20

klaus.maria
1. To infiltrate the home world of the reptilian race that(do not remember exactly) at the level of industrial development.. That is the right technology for the implementation. I think it's brainwashing, that they then vassals was, when released into space.
2. Being autoritarisme Empire with a population of 500 tiles to have at least 200 of slave settlements.
I still have not achieve building the capital of the Empire. It's a little strange working.

k
klaus.maria 25.01.20

Spillik
1) I have 4 ways I tried and nothing. What is exactly the level of development needed? On the West pages of writing that not less industrial. But in the current batch I've got one, and this is, I was introduced, they joined the Empire, but nothing.
2) Again play for the warmongers, the authoritarians, more than 250 public servants (the main more than 1000) and nothing.
Some dead they do or do random work?

S
Spillik 25.01.20

klaus.maria
If I am not mistaken, you cannot do the implementation, if they are below the industrial level. That is, this function is absent.
Don't know how work. Can you mod a new connected?

11Sevas11 25.01.20

If you play with mods which change balance or even with mods, the gains are incorrect or do not appear.

k
klaus.maria 25.01.20

I had a small mod, but on Ironman, he is not affected.

Well, apparently another attempt will have to do.