3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PETUCH 19.09.19 09:58 pm

How to cancel quest \"tango Threesome\"? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to cancel quest tango Threesome? Save with the quest last wish I did a very long time, so replay is not an option, whether it is possible that using the console to remove? Simple do not want to see Geralt was left alone((
22 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 19.09.19

Of course does not cancel,only replay

T
Teranaft234 19.09.19

I also this question was asked here. There was no answer. Didn't help the belief that I had an affair with both, only with Ian. But what started quest three to tango, after repetition, after patch 1.31

B
Bupycop 19.09.19

PETUCH
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/characters/kak_posmotret_vseh_gostej_v_korvo_byanko-913162/

D
Don Huan 19.09.19

Bupycop
And there is not written how to do it. ) Here is slightly different from the already activated facts for 'u'.

PETUCH
You can cancel, we must first fact 'u' to remove:
removefact(q310_triss_yennefer_payback)

Then it is necessary to remove the flags of the novel that you want to drop and to add with that one you chose Geralt, for example:
removefact(q309_yen_lover)
removefact(q309_yen_stayed)
addfact(sq202_triss_girlfriend)

B
Bupycop 19.09.19

Don Juan
Quickly however) well, I'm not particularly versed on this, throw a link to your team)

D
Don Huan 19.09.19

Bupycop
Yes, all went purely by chance, usually the opposite turns out, in the best case, I go through two or three days after a given issue, and if the trip is even longer when it is not true in short. )
It would be necessary perhaps in the theme too add Pro 'u', suddenly someone come in handy. )

T
Teranaft234 19.09.19

Don Juan
And thanks from me.

D
Don Huan 19.09.19

Teranaft234
No problem, glad to help.

S
SwedovSandr 19.09.19

PETUCH
))) Look for sohranili online on the quest Last wish or in any WAY, to be honest, without a console.

- Learn to love ONE told the developers we womanizer )))

s
s_ilya_ 19.09.19

Not removed quest: u is team removefact(q310_triss_yennefer_payback) because Of what so?(((

S
SEREGA Anfimov 19.09.19

Don Juan
didn't work

D
Don Huan 19.09.19

SEREGA Anfimov
So something you did wrong. Write specifically what it 'not working' ?

s_ilya_
The answer is likely you are no longer relevant, but I'll write: Already hanging in the task list quests can not be removed by using commands. Teams are removed only their consequences. Team removefact(q310_triss_yennefer_payback) does not remove the quest, it cleans the fact that he was, after his execution. In other words, if 'u' have already appeared among the tasks necessary to pass it, and after enter removefact(q310_triss_yennefer_payback) and the other three teams I mentioned above.

M
Mr_nd 19.09.19

Don Juan
He was doing so?work?

M
Mr_nd 19.09.19

Please help. not get the codes to cancel the "tango three",even before it starts to load and removed the flags of an affair with one of the women,nothing is impossible

G
GamerDemon 19.09.19

Don Juan
After this command, the Witcher would be with Triss?

G
GamerDemon 19.09.19

After this command, the Witcher would be with Triss?

D
Don Huan 19.09.19

GamerDemon
If all conditions are met, then after you enter these four commands Geralt stays with Triss.

D
Drago22 19.09.19

Did as written but didn't work. First I completed the quest tango three together, and then prescribed in the code before ending sohranilsya
Don Juan
Did as written but didn't work. First I completed the quest tango three together, and then prescribed in the code before the ending survived in the end one. Booted again, everything was done and alone again.

K
Ksonchik 07.01.21

Please skip saving for this quest, I really want to go

n
nukio 07.01.21

Drago22
needs to be registered before the tango quest. ordered the removal of tango, love tris, added love with yen, the quest was not activated.