3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 25.01.20 07:51 pm

Rats (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

To kill a Griffon with a red skull in the same pants ? no problem. To perform the contract on monsters without using potions, oils and signs ? no problem. Soak Imperia the first time ? no problem. To kill rats ? it's not me. In General, I can soak rats !) the first time I faced off when passed Mouse tower then the plague maiden has caused a couple of rats, which for a few bites felled Geralt. Some how they were killed and the beast soaked with no problems. Now faced them in the trenches, in the task where looking for waste for mages with Triss. In General, the redhead immediately goes down and she is attacked by a pack of rats, she wets them but the rats keep coming. Coming down to it I can not, in one h rat kill Geralt. Shorter top, I threw all that was ! sleeping dragon, a dancing star (worked better than others) buckshot, etc. Plus magic Triss, and some like to soak all for 5 minutes but there was a Deposit in the heart )) rat in one bite makes more HP than the same utopic the same level, but they bite quicker. The sword is almost useless against dozens of rats for killing a single rat, it is necessary to apply at least 4 strikes. In General interested in how these rodents watering effectively ? why are they so iMovie ? in the Internet info is not found. By the way for the first passage (in 2015) the problems don't arise and that I would have remembered.
Spoiler
33 Comments
Sort by:
t
typical russian 25.01.20

Kote Slut
how funny!(none)

K
Kote Potaskun 25.01.20

stepanof
well, if not funny, then cry

t
typical russian 25.01.20

Kote Pataskala

A
Artur27507 25.01.20

So difficulty easy put and kill them. The business is!

D
DreamZed 25.01.20

Crra
Raffard,freezing-then spinner/Igny then freeze again.submitted quickly with all autoleveling+death.
Also periheral the first time they told me a couple of seconds to spread out)

D
DreamZed 25.01.20

Towelie75
It's not a bug,it's the lack of resists on the damage of animals has autolevel,the game mechanics are all right.

S
Sergey Bochkov28052002 25.01.20

I rats feet toptal) serious damage I have almost no Igny 20 pieces at a time wets. and the rats don't attack first. he is honest

S

who puts proprietary Dizy?

J
JOKERIVAN 25.01.20

Sergey Бочков28052002
Toptal?? And cons put all and Sundry.... especially for them a generous elite PG

A
Artur27507 25.01.20

JOKERIVAN
Them a red color you like)

S

top me too. but greenbacks ...

V
Viktor Sizov 25.01.20

Tip:
1. You must have pumped a Whirlwind.
2. As soon as Triss goes down and she is surrounded by rats, get down to the lower platform of the ladder, the rats must still be neutral to You.
3. Pass by Triss in the passage to the stairs at the grate (it is currently closed).
4.As soon as you come running and you will see the first rat for You, use a Swallow and some food, then Vortex(for all energies) and again Swallow.

From the entire pack of rats, the Vortex gets 6-7 pieces(you can get achivku Butcher Blaviken), the rest of the stupid fade.
PS4, mode For death(the first passage).

K
Krrrva 25.01.20

Victor Sizov
Thanks for the advice but it was increase the level of opponents with this feature, the same gin stand with a single attack