3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TiduzzZ 25.01.20 07:55 pm

Problems with the LAN (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2)

Not working network modes,online writes ?int&R6menu.MainMenu.FailedTo
nitNetwork?= ;writes in LAN not connected.Write a review who knows what reason.

PS.I do not know you, and we have: a) even in a LAN does not go writes: a network cable is not connected
102 Comments
Sort by:
K
KenQ 25.01.20

How to do that would have found?I tried with a friend, finds

P
PriZZrak 25.01.20

RS6 0QDP-BUČE-BX8-KK2 the key to the game....proven!!! the people tell me....all done...installed Hamachi,version 1.03....LAN is created,but when another computer clicks to log in..nothing happens((((((stupidly clinging all((((how to be?

R
RusStriker 25.01.20

Ghost write normally and nichrome not understand who is where and where it has gone
you have a PM
Incidentally, who knows LAN is possible only if the same provider or care?

r
rusYla 25.01.20

..on LAN is possible only if the same provider or care?
If you just create a game on your local area, then are those who are in the network, i.e. direct connections from the same provider. And programs Hamachi, etc., give the opportunity to communicate with other, creating like a virtual LAN over the Internet. It seems so.

b
bugagacha 25.01.20

have a question, after making all transactions still can not see host, do I need to enable UPnP in the settings, and a supply port if it needs to change.
ps. Hamachi is at the top of the list

V
VoXik 25.01.20

Help this problem:
decided to play three over the network through Hamachi, but I can connect to all but one of these vampires can't connect to each other... in the mode of hunting terrorists... plzzzzz tell me what to do!!!!! =)

V
VoXik 25.01.20

and no one helped he solved the problem))))
download Tunngle and everything will work just fine!!!
besides there probably all games have))

J
JonnyK23 25.01.20

Suggest to play by Locke. network patched English version, it is more likely. I only have so gone.

[
[SV]Bumka 25.01.20

Everything goes on the Russian version 1.03 most importantly... arms straight... for those who don't know, rainbow natural and understandable to me the axiom Nada mertik be that the network connection was 10! not with a gun, and exactly 10!!!
only with such a metric can niochem not think of leaving in utter mochilovo and getting your kills.
good luck to everyone. there are questions in PM.(Vegas how to be cut through Hamachi too, you know... and soap is not have to start.)

A
AlexStaff 25.01.20

People help!!
I have 7 Windows in the control centre networks press Alt occurs from the top menu, but there is no additional((
What I do very much want pogamat with a friend in this game?)

F
Fuckin_Cheater 25.01.20

Guys. If the topic is still alive, tell me what to do. Now I have the problem is this, I subscribe to the local hunt for the terrorists. I go, and immediately crashes the game with error. What to do? What's the problem?

-
-dip- 25.01.20

and the company works?? the co-op? if Yes, then it's this game (Repack) version.

I
Ivan Pavlenko 25.01.20

I navichoc, please tell me how to play VEGAS 2 on the net?

s
sarman 25.01.20

Hi all, I realize that I'm not the topic. But I think fans of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 this topic will be interesting. Now there is a PTA warface http://wf.mail.ru/ online game fritupley. From the creators of Krayzisa and Farkraya. The game is similar to Vegas, only on the Internet. There are PVE and PVP modes.

X
XxX25PainKiller 25.01.20

Off topic, but at least here people are))
Game reinstall Nehoda....
in the system it is uninstalled, patched at 1.03.
Here I wanted to put the map pack, so grit should be that the game was. Maybe who the thread can throw off the registry keys or bad job?
should have gone who are too lazy to write) thank you

A
Aleksandr 27 25.01.20

Don't know on this topic or not but is it possible on a local network to put bots.?

p
player.1 25.01.20

Installed AVG Internet Security. Added two file tungle in the exception of firewall tungl works (in the room see users). When trying to create the server writes - failed to initialize network service. And all the server sees. Added to exception R6Vegas2_Game.exe - does not help. Disabled firewall and antivirus - same problem. What to do, tell me, please?

D
Dapk.XIII 25.01.20

sarman
First: Tactical first-person shooter with elements of third-person no it can not be like the crap that you offer people, which is not even the plot.
Second: that in the beginning of the game WarFace logo Crytek and Crysis the main feature (to Put the modules right during the game) makes this game them an official product. The game actually first came out in the Korean market.
Thirdly: you're a guy just be in the wrong and shit MMO shooters on the other side.

D
Dapk.XIII 25.01.20

So now I have a newly baked problem.
Me and my friend have Tunngle with the latest firmware, we have Vegas 2(same), Everything that was mentioned above - is fulfilled. Ports are open, all the crap has already fulfilled and that is the focus. I go into the same campaign -> tried to joint campaign -> then type to play by Lana and... nothing happens. No error, no flight, no freezes, nothing. And wisdom in protivostojanie and the hunt for Terry. I have 7 ultimate (x64),( although the game determines my axle, as Vista pro o_O. Be like no, but its shit.) So if in the vastness of PG there are people with this problem or those who have solved it please help with this crap.
Write here or in PM.

A
Alex2Merser 25.01.20

help people who have cd key for rainbow six vegas 2 starting at RV6