3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 25.01.20 07:57 pm

Bungie: "the players Have no reason to go to Destiny 2" (Destiny 2)

https://3dnews.ru/962316
even the developers themselves admitted it...
"[Players] don't have enough scales to fill in, nothing to go after. They have no reason to go to the game," shared Luke Smith.
I think it's a failure of the year so to speak
27 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gryxa 25.01.20

Thomas Sevchenko
it is available only during the race factions

T
Tomas Sevchenko 25.01.20

Gryxa
And she did not started

_
_Egorian_ 25.01.20

Thomas Sevchenko
The race was pushed back indefinitely due to Orgy with the light because of the homeless without dealsi.

M
MikuHadsune 25.01.20

_Egorian_
I've been wondering, what's the point in taking a game of be season pass? Despite the fact that there it was told that there are DLS that will increase LVL and light character. I honestly don't understand. ie im in a rush to run 20-bubbled with 300 light, when others have 330 LVL and 25 LVL and still be 2nd DLS where I will add 5 lvlov and probably 30 on light.

_
_Egorian_ 25.01.20

MikuHadsune
MikuHadsune wrote:
what's the point of taking such a game without season pass?
Don't know, but the funny thing is that just those whining who didn't dealsi about the light.
The guys from clan told me that first of all it was the same with dealsi. But nobody whined then.

Here is the new LVL 5 is useless. What added? For a free 5 engrams? Why would they carlesii with experience? I thought I would add a new subclass, and it turned out that only planned to add...

G
Gryxa 25.01.20

Thomas Sevchenko
nope.bugs fixing like

A
AlexReiss 25.01.20

MikuHadsune
Funny was your comment before the release of Forsaken to read.=) About the bugs, the glitches, the outflow of players. About the lack of content. About Osiris is that guess, but that finger in the sky.