3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jxrfhbr 25.01.20 08:03 pm

To kill or to release the evil spirit in krivokapich marshes (to save or not to save the children) (\"\"\"SPOILER\"\"\") (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What are the consequences of this choice? I freed the spirit, he allegedly saved the children, but I did not see them, the wife of the Baron died, the Baron hung himself, one of the villages and cut power in the area goes to the people of Baron are bandits (so most likely I will have any long-term bad consequences). Question What are the advantages of the liberation of the spirit??
And what will happen if you kill him, the Baron will survive? all-in-one forum subtracted that there is another option in which the spirit freed, the village is destroyed, and the Baron and his wife live but it's on my lies.
72 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diablonos 25.01.20

First freed spirit went through all of the quests line. Then reload the save game and killed the spirit.
The same to me.... the complexity of choice that affects nothing and does nothing.

m
mortalWAR 25.01.20

but can you kill the spirit then to sign the verdict witches, and that the children were alive, and the Baron with his wife petanoi in the mountains?

D
Diablonos 25.01.20

mortalWAR
Kill the Ghost, the woman the Baron will not die. Do not kill the spirit dies a woman of Baron.

m
mortalWAR 25.01.20

Diablonos
I want to kill Ghost and witches

O
Old_Nick 25.01.20

mortalWAR.... and that the children were alive, and the Baron with his wife petanoi in the mountains?....
Nah. It's the Witcher :)
And in this choice usually only bad and very bad. The concept of good choice is almost not present.

D
Ded MastDay 25.01.20

Old_Nick
About children saved it is unclear at the shelter about them no information, however, the dialogue, they say, witches Anna happy - kids are sweet, like candy will be.
1. At the shelter I found the following note:

Isn't that the evidence of children?
2. During a conversation with the witches, they did not say"the kids are sweet, like candy, but rather Geralt outraged that they were deceived, as has already let go of Anna.
3. The children are alive. Baron and Anna alive.

I
IIpocTo_urpok 25.01.20

Diablonos
Didn't kill the spirit, the Baron and his wife alive. The latter has gone insane, but alive.

D
Diablonos 25.01.20

IIpocTo_urpok
Alive and well, Cho? And the kids were cooked alive in the pot.

O
Old_Nick 25.01.20

ZorbaBudda
Um... this is exactly the liberation of the spirit prior to visiting Krivokapich Swamps?!
If Yes, then change the latest patches.
I passed this way on 1.06. There was no note - 100%
Before this note appeared only if you get the task from the witch, but choose the release of the spirit

D
Ded MastDay 25.01.20

Old_Nick
Exactly. No changes in this quest since the patch was not. He was held for the first time on 1.06 in the manner described in my post above are Lesser evil
1. First liberated spirit
2. Then he took the task from the witch
3. Then pay a visit to the headman in Steiger and told the truth.
In the end, the Spirit is freed, the children are alive, note the shed was(note not only the killing of the spirit), Anna has gone mad, the Baron is alive.
PS. The meaning is still manipulation in the fact that the children and the Baron survived. The Baron is a good man and children just a pity they are not to blame. The rest of the drum. And the inhabitants of Stahanov so be it, they are evil).

I
IIpocTo_urpok 25.01.20

Diablonos
No. I found a note at the school where he taught one of his mistresses Buttercup, it said that from threw to the door on the night, and listed their names. Forgot to mention that I released it before meeting with the witches and their shelter.

ZorbaBudda
Say is to go to the Ivasyk before talking to the Baron about his wife. Very much interested in what will change.

x
xamakc 25.01.20

Attention! In the Internet found a claim that it is possible to try to save the children and the Baron with his wife, sacrificing only residents Steigerhof, especially zealously to the worship of Mistresses. For this we recommend to change the order of quests Whispering hill and mistress of the forest, and will release the spirit. However, apparently, to cheat the game will not work. If Geralt will first go on Whispering hill and release the spirit, and only then will appear in the shelter on the moor, he will save only the Baron and Anna. And children, and people of Stahanov die: the liberated spirit of revenge ordered his villagers and will not promise to save the children, as Geralt about them at that time still knows nothing.

N
NightHawkreal 25.01.20

xamakc
For me it is just a hole in the plot.

A
Abibok 25.01.20

He was the third alternative option on version 1.08 and the children at the orphanage were not. So, the campaign will have to forget about this third option. The kids really want to rescue, but too afraid of Mara. Although she seemed to be far more appropriate than her daughter. And the book who knows is not an argument.

t
totktonada 25.01.20

And I have a question: I read that if the release of the spirit, the wife of the Baron survives, he not commits suicide and then comes to help in the battle in the castle of the witch. But at least everyone is alive, the Baron into battle is not. What could be wrong? Or is it a bug?

M
Messaline 25.01.20

To shit on the children,they are orphans and so will die,the fate of the working ecosystem of Stahanov much more important

O
Old_Nick 25.01.20

totktonada wrote:
I read...
Crap you read.
The Baron in KM does not appear under any circumstances. It, in General, the more the game will not meet. So you're okay

M
Maks Balashov 25.01.20

In the booklet that you have to take Queyras , it is written that the spirit is the evil mother of these 3 witches that they are imprisoned in the tree. And it's even worse all three. Her deceit and hunger knew no bounds, so to release it just not worth it.

S
Sam_FisherPG 25.01.20

Max Balashov
Business talking !

_
_i_D_D_Q_D_ 25.01.20

I saved the kids, fuck this Baron, the whole family crazy.